Best Tool For Trimming!

• Thread starter Hydrohelper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
El Cerebro

El Cerebro

yeah but we wanna see YOUR finger in it

Seriously, what's the weight difference between the two models? just the piece you hold

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Anybody have hands-on experience with the hero vs testerossa models? Been curious about these for years.

Hey Baba, I know this sounds stupid because it was - I cut the shit out of my finger with some big fiskars scissors a few weeks ago, right with the very tip!
I've done it, a fresh pair of the titanium tipped ones, slice right through skin was nice and bloody but I stopped after one cut, with these automatics at 12snips a second, that might get you more than once where who in their right mind keeps pushing the fiskars closed after cutting themselves...lmao

H

Hydrohelper

workin on a video of me sticking my finger in there! its hard not to flinch because it feels like you will get cut! but just gives a good pinch every time, totally safe. Theres no sharpened blades with super sharp tips like fiskars

H

Hydrohelper

The Bonsai Hero (black one) only weighs 230g total.. super light. The testarossa for lighter duty work (red one) weighs 260g. Both are very light and easy to hold, much less than 1lb !

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
weird, the lighter duty one weighs more, that is a low weight but I can feel the weight of fiskars after a long day, I'm sure I'd feel these in my wrist after so many hours. Just means you need more beer to offset that extra 100grams of scissor weight:cool: lol

dirk d

dirk d

tbh my hands are getting tired after 9 hours of trimming with the fiskars. i got all new titanium fiskars and those were crap compared to the regular fiskars. i just felt the titanium wasnt as clean of a cut. with these bonsai trimmers at least your not going to get carpal tunnel. would be nice if we could test drive them for a day to tell how it works.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Hey dirk, I'd hope your hands get tired after 9hrs!! Or you'd be bionic man!;)
I feel the titanium were sharper, but I don't prefer either, I prefer planting plants and medicating while the workers trim:D
I stopped trimming a couple years ago, my hands would cramp up and I'd wake up in middle of night with stiff fingers aching and stuff...Also I'm super allergic to trimming, so it's tough for me...

dirk d

dirk d

lol thats the goal baba!! have some naked women trimming all my harvests!! lol however im only on my 12th harvest or so and ive put all the $$$ back into growing and upgrading the op lol. one day though...one day...naked women trimming for hours on end while i just sit back and smoke bowls and make sure all the trimmers are taken care of.

Reactions: mal
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Sometimes i wish I could trim more, last time I tried to get something done I ended up sneezing, eyes watering and didn't clear out til a day or so later...Once I start sneezing, people kick me away from the table and it makes me feel okay about not helping with trimming and it's more work for them, they like that!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
lol thats the goal baba!! have some naked women trimming all my harvests!! lol however im only on my 12th harvest or so and ive put all the $$$ back into growing and upgrading the op lol. one day though...one day...naked women trimming for hours on end while i just sit back and smoke bowls and make sure all the trimmers are taken care of.
Exactly, my favorite line is, " do you guys need anything, beer, juice? water? lol Than I disappear and yonder around doing things that need to be done...

K

kolah

800 bucks? What is with that power-box thingy? Why not have a simple A/C plug that plugs into a wall outlet. Or if people are running multiple ones just plug them into a power strip.

I don't mean to pop your birthday balloons but at 800 smackers I do not think you will be striking it rich anytime soon.

How can justify a price of 800 bucks for one simple pair of small electric sheers? Seriously.

H

Hydrohelper

its only $500 for a pair..800$ for the double kit. The testarossa does have a simple A/C that plugs into a wall. Those are only $200 for a single pair and thats what people have been grabbing more of lately. Once my friends used the $200 one they ended up buying more within a week.

H

Hydrohelper

They're both warrantied for a year. The difference between the $200 and the $500 models is the more expensive one can do alot more and do it faster without requiring a little scrape with a razor to keep em working (just like you would do with a pair of fiskars) The testarossa= household use/smaller quantities, The ferarri=commercial/industrial use

H

Hydrohelper

They plug right into the wall..
Testarossa 1

K

kolah

Thanks! 200 bucks is reasonable, and I dig the simple ac plug in. Good Luck!

What about vibration? After using it for long periods of time will it make you hands go numb?
Does the motor get hot after continual use?

Hey, it might also be useful for females to trim their bush..then flip it around and use it as a vibrator. Bzzzzzzzz.. Could also do a few haircuts on the side as well. Dog grooming too!

H

Hydrohelper

Vibration isnt a problem , no numbness haha.. its a swiss made motor that doesnt get hot or burn out.. Just had a friend do 10 lbs in 6hrs with 2 people and it looks like some skilled ladies trimmed it with fiskars!

Reactions: mal
El Cerebro

El Cerebro

Okay so now what kind of discount do we get for all this social-network advertising we just did for you? I'm being serious, and want to get a set or two.

Top Bottom