Best Weed You Ever Had

• Thread starter GrowAholiC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tobh

tobh

Supporter
My dad used to tell me stories before he passed. Used to be a medic that flew around in one of the HUEY's (forgive me if that's spelt incorrectly). Terrible thing, ya'll went through. Made for some real cool cats though. Growing up around those types (he had a lot of friends that fought in Vietnam and Korea) I rather have you watching my six than some kid my age. Ya'll know what honor and respect mean.

Sure do wish I could've sampled some of that Vietnam smoke out of a rifle though. That shit has become legend haha.

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

WoW this Question really is a tough one to Answer... and no it is not anything ive grown to date..
But Best weed..hmmmmmm honestly say I've Never had thai stick or lamsbread ...
So #1 has to be Great White Grape (local guy I didnt know personally but had samples a few times)
This was By far the Grapiest grape AND the High was just OOutta this world.
#2 there was what we called Columbian Green Gold ..mid to late 80's
Yummy stuff great high.
# 3 Super silver haze ..
and best to not make the top 3
VT Skunk back in the 80's :-)

doublejj

doublejj

I can tell you that the Vietnam weed was pure sativa high. Soring & uplifting. All visuals & no body high. Nearly psychedelic. All senses were intensified.
P.S. And we used a shotgun, not a rifle...45's worked too.

str8smokn

str8smokn

No Thai stick for me either but I must say I have two.. First ... I tried some Tangerine Dream in Amsterdam some 6years ago that had me like whattt,went walking and was in a dream state,my wife was laughing at me saying how she hasn't seen me like that in quite some time..
Second would be some good ass WHITE RUSSIAN. The shit I tried was like a sleep aid if you toked more then two bowls it was lights out for me.
STR8

ChalkyWhite

ChalkyWhite

I can tell you that the Vietnam weed was pure sativa high. Soring & uplifting. All visuals & no body high. Nearly psychedelic. All senses were intensified.
P.S. And we used a shotgun, not a rifle...45's worked too.
cool video jj only place I've seen stuff like this is in movies platoon etc. You are by far the best story teller on these canna forums been reading them since the log cabin on IC your carports on Riu oh not to get off subject but did you ever hear of any stories of tigers in that jungle getting people? How real is that? I might head to your Riu get together just to try and squeeze some stories out of you I'll bring some malawi and malawi hybrids if I do not what you smoked in the bush but it will make you trip out.

doublejj

doublejj

cool video jj only place I've seen stuff like this is in movies platoon etc. You are by far the best story teller on these canna forums been reading them since the log cabin on IC your carports on Riu oh not to get off subject but did you ever hear of any stories of tigers in that jungle getting people? How real is that? I might head to your Riu get together just to try and squeeze some stories out of you I'll bring some malawi and malawi hybrids if I do not what you smoked in the bush but it will make you trip out.
Yeah I'll be roasting a pig again this year at the lake in Dec. There are 7 veterans, w/3 purple hearts, and a bronze star in this picture. One of the veterans is wearing a pink jacket.
Yes there were tigers in Vietnam. I actually saw a tiger swimming across a river in front of our landing craft just a few clicks from our insertion point. Even though it was swimming toward the opposite side of the river from where we were dropped off, it was still hard to sleep that night. haha

FED29F46 2E57 4FE5 A837 63A473FB5680 zpsrcgmbzpd

Last edited:
tobh

tobh

Supporter
Ooooh! Good ol' matanza (think that's how it's spelled.) Have had a few of those in my day, though we normally dig a big ass pit, have a bon fire, get drunk then throw the pig on the coals and bury the bastard for a day. Good eats right there.

doublejj

doublejj

Ooooh! Good ol' matanza (think that's how it's spelled.) Have had a few of those in my day, though we normally dig a big ass pit, have a bon fire, get drunk then throw the pig on the coals and bury the bastard for a day. Good eats right there.
We can set up the pig roaster anywhere & roast a pig in about 6-8hrs. Take it down & you never know we were there, all in 1 day. Although for the annual bbq we usually make it a 3 day affair & build the roaster the day before. Put the pig on first thing in the morning, flip it one time & eat in the afternoon...
2929897d1387134238 2013 bbq 20131214 072408

Pig roast 12 14 2013 006

Pig roast 12 14 2013 013
Pig roast 12 14 2013 029

ChalkyWhite

ChalkyWhite

Man that looks good doubleJJ crispy skin yum ...congrats on the new greenhouse and land I've been lurking at the other place. Thanks for sharing good to see you here

Top Bottom