Bho Extractor With Taps N Shit?

• Thread starter Mr Bee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

M24

Ah it IS the same fella.thats awesome @M24 welcome to the farm buddy .im also known as happy bee.it was me that sent youse the cut of og Nepali x goji f3
Yep that's me pal, no bother at all matey hope ya liked it, I hear theres something else em route to you also and as for the nepoji what a strain in all aspects, just to try the rosin from it now which am sure ull get to try

whitebob

whitebob

Yep that's me pal, no bother at all matey hope ya liked it, I hear theres something else em route to you also and as for the nepoji what a strain in all aspects, just to try the rosin from it now which am sure ull get to try
manc may have said but i may want to pick your brains at some point soon if thats ok bud, about presses and other such related thingamy bobs! hope thats ok!

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I did make some rosin out some dry seive nepoji and it didn't compare but I'm just doing it with cheap straighteners that don't hav control of the temps and it came out with what I think is a burnt taste.not very pleasant taste like your shatter but gets me just as high.
Obviously with the actual rosin press the rosin extracted with much lower temps will help keep the terps locked in.i assume.lol.
I'm actually doing my last dabs of the nepoji shatter now. I can still taste it 5 mins after the dab and if I take a drink of tea after I exhale for some reason I can taste it really strong.the dab not the tea.
M24 how are you making your shatter?whats your technique and what equipment are u useing?
Youv come to the right place.theres some very knowledgable guys on here in the extracts game.maybe you can pick up some tips or give some tips yourself.

mancdank

mancdank

I did make some rosin out some dry seive nepoji and it didn't compare but I'm just doing it with cheap straighteners that don't hav control of the temps and it came out with what I think is a burnt taste.not very pleasant taste like your shatter but gets me just as high.
Obviously with the actual rosin press the rosin extracted with much lower temps will help keep the terps locked in.i assume.lol.
I'm actually doing my last dabs of the nepoji shatter now. I can still taste it 5 mins after the dab and if I take a drink of tea after I exhale for some reason I can taste it really strong.the dab not the tea.
M24 how are you making your shatter?whats your technique and what equipment are u useing?
Youv come to the right place.theres some very knowledgable guys on here in the extracts game.maybe you can pick up some tips or give some tips yourself.
Without a doubt he's a cool guy too :)

M

M24

Yeh most definitely gettin blacker results due to the straightners not goin down enough in temp mate, once the temps come below 100 u start to see different results and yes the Terps are well and truly locked in at lower temps, and as far as the shatter goes mate, as they say FIRE IN FIRE OUT, think I ow Manc for this mate as there flowers produce some ridiculously flavourful buds, I know I just use the same techniques as most in YouTube as that's where I picked most stuff up, so I think it's to do with the starting material

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Yeh most definitely gettin blacker results due to the straightners not goin down enough in temp mate, once the temps come below 100 u start to see different results and yes the Terps are well and truly locked in at lower temps, and as far as the shatter goes mate, as they say FIRE IN FIRE OUT, think I ow Manc for this mate as there flowers produce some ridiculously flavourful buds, I know I just use the same techniques as most in YouTube as that's where I picked most stuff up, so I think it's to do with the starting material
Well thing is iv tried to make some and I put fire in but what I got in return was not fire as again in an effort to purge it of butane I exposed the material to too hot temps and I ended up with that funny taste.at first I thought it was still a lot of butane in the bho but then I made the wee bit o rosin that had the same taste.thats wen I realised it must be the taste of somewhat burnt resin.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

i also didn't realise at that point that.not all butane is the same.
Iv been advised to order Newport in future.what butane u use m24?

M

M24

Well thing is iv tried to make some and I put fire in but what I got in return was not fire as again in an effort to purge it of butane I exposed the material to too hot temps and I ended up with that funny taste.at first I thought it was still a lot of butane in the bho but then I made the wee bit o rosin that had the same taste.thats wen I realised it must be the taste of somewhat burnt resin.
Yeh that It because the temps are too high at s darkened off and gave that burnt smell and taste, if you have the ability to turn the temps down to 100 or less then do that and watch what happens, ull lose a bit in amount but the potency and Terps are a lot higher too

M

M24

i also didn't realise at that point that.not all butane is the same.
Iv been advised to order Newport in future.what butane u use m24?
Ah Yeh most definately Newport or we have a new one call whip-it Wich is also spot on, I also made this mistake first time round and when u see the Newport evaporate off its so different a and far less volatile

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Ah Yeh most definately Newport or we have a new one call whip-it Wich is also spot on, I also made this mistake first time round and when u see the Newport evaporate off its so different a and far less volatile
Aye but whip it's ridiculously expensive is it not?theres a couple o company's that do it pure.i suppose I better order some.it just sticks in my craw a little paying so much for butane wen I know most places sell it for a pound a tin.its just finding somewhere that stocks it.
I saw a few people charging $200 online for a 12 case of some butane specifically canned for making extracts.ridiculous

M

M24

Aye but whip it's ridiculously expensive is it not?theres a couple o company's that do it pure.i suppose I better order some.it just sticks in my craw a little paying so much for butane wen I know most places sell it for a pound a tin.its just finding somewhere that stocks it.
I saw a few people charging $200 online for a 12 case of some butane specifically canned for making extracts.ridiculous
Yes slightly more expensive but onli by a £1 or so a tin n when ya think about it that's not a lot for far superior results, I get my Newport off ebay for £50for 24 cans 400 ml too

mancdank

mancdank

Yes slightly more expensive but onli by a £1 or so a tin n when ya think about it that's not a lot for far superior results, I get my Newport off ebay for £50for 24 cans 400 ml too
I hear what Bee is saying though mate seems a little heavy for what it is but like u said what can u do when the grade is so diffrent compared to competitors they got u by the bollocks lol

whitebob

whitebob

I hear what Bee is saying though mate seems a little heavy for what it is but like u said what can u do when the grade is so diffrent compared to competitors they got u by the bollocks lol
newport all the way Mr Bee my father in law swore by the stuff never saw him use anything else.. and yes eBay for the win..£20 will get you six cans which lasts me ages... i must admit when i make my bho I'm using trim which I've dried to hard and hot, and thats what leaves the weird taste.. but still fucking banging stuff..:D i don't have time to cure trim wish i did.. or wish i had enough bud to do a bud run that would be even better..:D

Top Bottom