BHO v RSO v DME v Rosin v bubble hash.

• Thread starter Kevuk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Can order it in Canada, @Dirtbag trades his flower for their hash.
This is the texture im looking for and i don't think their making it by hand

Screenshot 20220224 165809 Chrome

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

I asked @GanjaFarmer24 about dry sift and he laughed at me. I’ve never done it before because of the freeze drier. I’m trying to figure out if it is worth trying. I see the obvious benefits but is it a better product I guess in terms of taste or potency than the press or etoh extracts?

when you press are you primarily using a dab rig? What about edibles?

just curious I’d like to hear from anyone with personal experience. Why is consumption of one extract type more preferable than another like you and your wife?

Right now I am learning up on THCP and the undiscovered cannabinoids and looking at all the extractions thru that lens. Is my process potentially breaking these highly valuable minors?
My wife and i are are a 4 or 5 gram a day family now (brick hash) and press about an oz of flower every couple weeks (rosin). She dosen't smoke flower, i do.

Moshmen commented about washing the spent in everclear so rather than throwing it out im cutting the tumble time and washing

Last edited:
Moshmen

Moshmen

My wife and i are are a 4 or 5 gram a day family now (brick hash) and press about an oz of flower every couple weeks (rosin). She dosen't smoke flower, i do.
We are about the same -the hash , I’ve seen ur stuff as well and I’m sure the puck premold is gonna be my first success - do you use heat or just pressure ?

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

We are about the same -the hash , I’ve seen ur stuff as well and I’m sure the puck premold is gonna be my first success - do you use heat or just pressure ?
The brick mold is in boiling water for 10 to 15 min then kief is pressed. Ive put in ice water after pressing and I've let it sit in the mold to cool. I saw no difference in texture, color was a little darker on the stuff I've let cool.

Tried reheating in the oven to see what happened and it just turned more crumbly

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

@Moe.Red Would a 7lt cooler be adequate for a 2lt rotovap?
Sorry if we took a turn on your thread.

Yes, I think 7L with your short runs will be more than adequate. I run a 10L chiller on a 5L Rotovap, so you should be good.

You could probably get away with a little smaller if the efficiency is good or it chills to -40. Mine only goes to -20 which means it operates efficiently at 0*.

Kevuk

Kevuk

Usually on Ali sellers come back straight away. I’m not finding that with rotovaps.

Does anyone know any good sellers on Ali for rotovaps?

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

The one I bought from was HG Instruments.

After I bought the Rotovap via ali, I bought other stuff from him directly. Happy with all of it. I'll find the contact info tonight when I get home an PM you. My Ali links for you obviously don't work, but I'm sure you can buy direct. They sell everything - all sizes.

Kevuk

Kevuk

Gonna pick up a cheap 5t rosin press too. Prices have come down a lot and the design has improved over the KP1.
BEB26D5E E4CB 4F83 81C7 0E1BEE042C1E

Top Bottom