Big Jay's Cream Caramel Grow (first grow)

• Thread starter bigjay420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Max Frost

Max Frost

Thanks so much for the advice. This was my first run. I do everything much differently now. I use super soil. More lights more space. I have exhaust now. I have multiple chambers and have WAY less problems. I still PH, though. Just a preference. Here's a pic of one of 2 flower chambers.View attachment 401137

Hey brother Jay! Great to see you back at it and doing well! If all you're doing now is running a super soil, I agree the pH is going to be much less of an issue! I'm not fully organic, using the Fox Farm line of soil & nutes, so I DO pH my stuff...however I'm also using silica (Armor Si) for pH up and I use organic apple cidar vinegar for ph down. I use outgassed tap, which makes it more important too (IMO) than if I were using RO or rain water.

Things are looking great brother! Keep us posted! Oh, and by the way...PLEASE don't thank me for gifting you those Animal Cookies! Like I told you from the beginning....they are BCBD Animal Cookies...and NOT anywhere CLOSE to the real thing!! They were absolute shit!! My best advice to you is STILL to lose those beans!!! It will be a complete waste of your time, money, love and talents to screw with them! I do wish you the best of luck tho bro!

So what's this new guitar you got?? Best, -Max

Max Frost

Max Frost

By the way...just had to add this.... I was looking at your pic and happened to notice the water on your floor. I strongly advise you to get some plastic down asap. Even with vinyl coverings, water can find it's way through seams and cause a mold/mildew problem in your subflooring. A little white plastic "visqueen" will save you allot of potential aggravation...and even possibly prevent costly mold remediation or repair work! Not to mention it will prevent mold and give you better light reflection! FYI. Best!!!

bigjay420

bigjay420

Like the ad says...We'll leave the light on for ya! Haha! We damn sure WILL!

Jay...IMO, you have NOTHING to feel bad about! I think for your first run, you've done SUPER! DP's advice is right on the money! Pop some new gear, think about what you've learned, and as he put it so succinctly...Feel The Magic again! Your next run will be SO different for you. This run you've spent all your time and energies into putting out fires as they come up...and you've done great! Next round, we'll stay ahead of those issues and they shouldn't even come up. The best way to battle deficiencies and problems...is not to have them in the first place! Be sure and hit me up before you pop them, and we'll plan out a schedule for you that should do just that!

This run has been a great learning experience for you. Next round you SHOULD get to see how things are supposed to go without all the probs. Good times are ahead bro!

Best,

Max :wacky:
Looks like you right old boy. Thanks for everything. Didn't realize how far I'd come!

Max Frost

Max Frost

Looks like you right old boy. Thanks for everything. Didn't realize how far I'd come!

It's cool looking back and seeing where we've come from, huh?!! So any pics of what you've got going now? Aren;t you running some of ROC's gear? Don't be shy!!

bigjay420

bigjay420

What's up @bigjay420 . Long time no talk to.
Man, it has been a while. I stopped logging on here for a bit. I do VERY little networking on here, so it just kinda fell by the way side. God to see you're still around brother. We still needa get together and get some hangs in! Hmu anytime.

Latest posts

Top Bottom