big quesos grows

• Thread starter bigcheese510
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigcheese510

bigcheese510

alright farmers, its been a bit but now im ready to really log out these grows till the end. ill be posting my veg for next grow and current flowering plants here till i get settled in properly. heres the run down.

veg tent -

3Lx2Wx5T
150 hps and cfl assist
sour og, wifi x bubba, purple erkle, pure diesel, sour bubba x Chemdog 91, alien og, larry og, deadhead og
all in dixie cups of grow cubes
botanicare pbp grow, super thrive, hygrozyme, calmag + and infinity

Big quesos grows
Big quesos grows 2
bigcheese510

bigcheese510

heres the run down of the flower tent.

4Wx4Lx5T
1000w hps eye horti in a magnum xxxl ocho
dustshroom filter attached to hood
c02 emersion - on timer no controller
4in intake
6in exahaust
kens og kush, lemon kush and NYC Diesel
1 gal pots of coconot - 5 are in grow cubes
25 plants sog untopped
botanicare pbp bloom, gh rapid start, super thrive, ginormous, big bud, infinity
mykos mixed into the coconot

so far the girls are looking decent. all healthy with no major issues. today is day 16 of flower. cant wait to get in full swing.

2012 02 22 20 57 29 503
bigcheese510

bigcheese510

I see you! Look like you been putting work in. Everything looks good bro nice strains you got there.. I like the way you detail your set up. I had to come watch this front row floor seats. Keep killin it bro...

right on bro and thanks for stopping in. been a little busy but im going to get some up to date pics tonight. day 50 so its close to chop for a few ladies.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

so theres the ladies at day 50 the first 2 and last pic is kens og kush. pics 5 8 and 9 are lemon kush. things are starting to wind down and starting to get flushed. the kens has been flushing for 5 days now. should be cutting them down in what looks like another 5 -7 days. im glad to be finishing these up cuz my plants that ae vegging are begging to be flowered.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

with this grow coming to end and starting to prepare for the next ive had to plan whats next on the agenda as far nutes.i have a huge stock pile of nutes from all kinds of companies just sitting here and they need to be used . the nute line that im going to run for the next grow is Soul synthetics from aurora innovations. all the plants are going to be ran in mini grow cubes in 1gal pots sog style. im also putting in my order for capulators bennies so i will be brewing up some nice tea as well. i will also be flowering out some plants in my veg area under the 400w hps so youll be getting 2 shows for the admission of 1 . . . excited this grow is coming down and another is ready to take its place.... fuck yeah!

Top Bottom