big quesos grows

• Thread starter bigcheese510
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigcheese510

bigcheese510

i also have a little breeding project going right now aswell. i popped a 10 pack of sour og and a 10 pack alien og from cali connection and from those packs i picked the best male sour og and the best alien og female and i placed them outdoors to flower off. the male is much further along in flowering then the female. im contemplating putting a kens og out aswell to be pollenated as im really enjoying how it did in the tent. heres a pic of mama and papa

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

I'm stoked to see how the sour bubba x Chemdog turns out have u ran it before ?
no i havent. my cuz works at a dispensary and when he was breaking down a P he found like 7 or 8 seeds and gave them to me. probably not even going to keep a cut to be honest. i have so much shit i have run it ridiculous. i have a feeling they are chem leaners from the stem rub and smell test.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Looking good big dog! Hope you get lots o beans bro. Just finished my first seed making project (not gonna go as far as breeding, lol) . Cant wait to see your outcome bro. Peace brother Queso! Motiv

right on bro! i do to and when i do you will aswell even if they go on the back burner. thanks for the kind words and poppin in my dude.

tahoe og 510

tahoe og 510

no i havent. my cuz works at a dispensary and when he was breaking down a P he found like 7 or 8 seeds and gave them to me. probably not even going to keep a cut to be honest. i have so much shit i have run it ridiculous. i have a feeling they are chem leaners from the stem rub and smell test.
Dam sounded like a bad ass cross

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

hey farmers.. i havent abandoned the thread ive just been very sick and havent had the energy to do anything more then i absolutely have to. ill get this up to date tomorrow. sorry for laggin

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

so all the plants are harvested and hanging. some were cut last week and some were cut last night. cant wait to get you some dry shots of the buds. also i got my root and foliar packs from cap so ill be running those in the upcoming grow that has changed a little bit. should have everything up and running for the new grow . ill break it all down tonight when it is all finalized. thanks everyone for stickin with me i greatly appreciate it.

cheeseburger

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

ok heres the deal.. i had a bad infestation on root aphids and they wiped out half of my crop waiting to be flowered. i had 10 left so i needed replacements bad. i got in contact with 1 of my clone guys and he took care of me. i ordered 10 Chemdog #4 teens but he came thru big time. he brought me 15 Chemdog #4 teens and another big suprise... girl scout cookies clone. i wasnt expecting that at all. now if its the real deal is yet to be seen but this guy filled my outdoor garden with all top shelf flowers last year so i didnt even question if the cut is legit. im gonna run it and go from there. the teens he brought are in coco so i felt it best to run coco instead of the rockwool grow cubes... as you see in the pics i got capulators bennies and im brewing tea with the xtreme gardening tea kit given to me by xtreme gardening. the girls are a little leggy right now but i figure a week under hps theyll bulk up. im really happy to get the Chemdog #4 cut again cuz it produces beautiful flowers. ive only ran it OD so it will be nice to see how it performs inside. i also stopped by a buddys house that i gifted some beans to and he gave me back 6 cuts. so i now also have 6........................ wifi X bubba bx ( aligee seeds) clones. forgot to take pics but ill get those up soon.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Dam I need new friends ! Alegee cuts and cookies ???

aligee gifted me the beans a few months back and i gifted some to a friend in need. his situation got fucked up and had to shut down so he gave me the cuts he saved before dumping his plants. the coockies comes from a vendor ive been dealing with for a little over a year now. real good guy out in santa cruz mountains. he should have the cuts pretty regularly pretty soon, he also has cherry pie. if youre interested in them when they are ready i can give you his number.

Top Bottom