big quesos grows

• Thread starter bigcheese510
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tahoe og 510

tahoe og 510

aligee gifted me the beans a few months back and i gifted some to a friend in need. his situation got fucked up and had to shut down so he gave me the cuts he saved before dumping his plants. the coockies comes from a vendor ive been dealing with for a little over a year now. real good guy out in santa cruz mountains. he should have the cuts pretty regularly pretty soon, he also has cherry pie. if youre interested in them when they are ready i can give you his number.
Forsure I might hit u up on that thx

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Fuckin' ra's...fortunately I haven't had to battle those little bastards yet. Best of luck with the fight homie.

right on d. i tossed the plants most infested and was able to save some with a root drench of azamax. seemed to wipe them out and didnt stress the plants. then i hit them with a tea brewed with caps bennies. hopefully thats the last we see of them fucks. thanks again bro youre the man !

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

here is the wifi x bubba clones. theyre just chillen out under the 150w hps right now . the plan for these are to be put in a coco bed (rubber maid tote) and flower out under a 400w hps.a couple of them are hurt looking and a couple are nice and lush. ill probably let them sit under the 150 for a week then transplant into their final home under the 400w

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Right on bro. I wish the girls could get their own 1000w but hey got ro be thankful for what you got. Yeah ive never been 1 to settle so i figured that would make a lot of sense to put as a reminder to myself and aybe motivate others to try harder at whatever they may do.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
here is the wifi x bubba clones. theyre just chillen out under the 150w hps right now . the plan for these are to be put in a coco bed (rubber maid tote) and flower out under a 400w hps.a couple of them are hurt looking and a couple are nice and lush. ill probably let them sit under the 150 for a week then transplant into their final home under the 400w
View attachment 208322

I just potted 2 rooted bubba clones, one is doing fine, the other is growing but very weakly. I know bubba can be a little temperamental, so I'm being patient.

outwest

Top Bottom