big sur holy weed

• Thread starter ridge og
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ridge og

ridge og

day 35 and almost out of smoke from last harvest . time to step it up.

ridge og

ridge og

What up farmers happy mothers day to all the moms..got the so cal seeds big sur holy way to hot to start a grow .b back when it cools off.

ridge og

ridge og

Fuck it after mayhem fest last night.lm planting my Big Sur holly weed.genes:California heirloom line.50 /50 sativa/indica.picked them up at hempcon from so cal seeds.big huge thanks for all the nor cal farmer's u make the concerts smell fucking awsome

G

gampopa2011

BSHW is some of the best. We will be growing it out again this year. I will be our 4th year. Hard to beat the early landrace heirlooms. Peace

ridge og

ridge og

BSHW is some of the best. We will be growing it out again this year. I will be our 4th year. Hard to beat the early landrace heirlooms. Peace
Good to hear it's still out there .It's a high I will always remember.thanks for the good news .I'm in oakdale ca if it matters.

215 User

215 User

Still have a pack from SnowHigh to sort thru...

My first run was a hybrid with a Cheech Wizard male so I've yet to do
the pure BSHW.

G

gampopa2011

Crack the BSHW as you will love them.. A real pleasure growing this very special heirloom...

ridge og

ridge og

she is so bad ass.skunk master flex would put some yellow tape on her fur sure.thank you 215it means a lot just to get a look at the real deal .smoked some m-10 wax from elemental wellness is that another name for the Big Sur Holy weed.I am in the middle of some bullshit with the ex .once I get my house back I will be growing again and one day hope to have a jar full .thanks again .

kagyu

kagyu

Transplanted a bunch of the BSHW. I will take some pics as soon as they are a little bigger. These are the purple stem line. I will see how they look in comparison the the Ziuantanejo landrace...

Top Bottom