• Tagged users None
215 User

215 User

Lower nug @ 51 days...

Check out the colors

MB x CW lower  51 days

E

E.T.

What are the differences you've found between the lines?
Are they all from the same stock, or multiple sources?

kagyu

kagyu

They are from the same original stock. The green stem phenos are different in structure & inter node spacing. The stone is more psycoactive, where the purple stem is a more heavy stone. Both are very pleasant.

B

barefoot

look very nice..............

and could you elaborate on that source ...if it's ok .......not who, but where.........

thanks......and look forward to more.....

ganj on.....

digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
Big sur holyweed bodhis cut. I got this cut from so cal seed co. RD himself , who got it from bodhi. I just got it last week, and plan on running her outside at first. This should be good stuff. So cal seed co uses this female in there big sur line. I can only make personal seeds. The cut was still a little travel stressed when this pic was taken. Thanks digdug!!
20140425 165416

kagyu

kagyu

I got them from a guy that was growing them in California. They are different than Bodhi & So Cal Seed Co.

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

i have seen kagyu's in person and they are beasts, very old school look, purple and greens, powerful stuff, if i remember they tested over 20% outdoors, which is pretty amazing.

i only got to grow one sadly of rd's, i believe the one you got a clone of digdugdank, i would like to grow more out to get a better look at the line, his was more of a bushy mexican look, nice effects.

my line seems to have a purple indica pheno, and a pink sativa pheno, the seeds that i released tended to stay closer to the indica phenos due impart from the open pollination favoring the early release of pollen from the indy males, whereas the sat males released pollen after most of the pistils were pollinated by the early indys. heres a pic of my personal sativa bshb cut....

Bshbsatpinky

southstreets

southstreets

Is anyone still working this line? I haven't been online much anymore so I'm really outta the loop.. Lol.. I've been chasing bshw for a longtime with no success lol

digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
Is anyone still working this line? I haven't been online much anymore so I'm really outta the loop.. Lol.. I've been chasing bshw for a longtime with no success lol
So cal seed co. Still has big sur seeds in stock. RD will be at santa rosa for the htcc, and I will be helping RD at his booth at the kush expo in Anaheim. Should have plenty of big sur seeds, as well as his full current catalog! @Bodhi, brotha, much luv and respect, thank you for your very helpful information. That is one beautiful holyweed you got there! @kagyu I would luv to see some finished flowers from your bshw genetics. 20% thc outdoor beasts,,,, sign me up!! Digdug!!

E

E.T.

i love the looks of your squat purple stem pheno. keep them pics flowing....
thanks kagyu

Top Bottom