big sur holy weed

• Thread starter ridge og
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ridge og

ridge og

thanks for moving my thread got sannie mixed up with sensi big mistake. got some good feed back .Im serious about growing and been smoking for 20years.

ridge og

ridge og

Nice pic sure is nice to see her . never been as high after the bshw. i plan on hanging out and learning all i can about her.

ridge og

ridge og

Your right right about every thing .Give me a chance and i will earn it.

I

IVIars

I got a pack from Bodhi seeds, haven't popped them yet though. I should have gotten two packs

R

Ringoman

I haven't seen the Big Sir holy weed since I grew it in the 70s east of Pismo Beach an hr. Was some of the sweetest sensi around, just like the Islands sensi back then. Wish I still had that strain. Some things I really miss. Thanks for the flashback! Peace.

T

toaster51

I grow BSHW, and have a couple of posts on this site about it. It is still being grown a small select group up above Big Sur. It is also know as M-10, or tripp locally (Santa Cruz). I was very lucky a to get hold of a few beans and have now made my own stock. I been growing it for 2 1/2 yrs. now. It is supposed to be an outdoor strain but I am going to try my first indoor (scrog) grow this week. I am a fossil who has been toking since the late 60's, and you just can't get weed like this anymore - everyone around my age who tries it agrees. It has a soaring up up up high and the tightest nugs of any strain I have ever grown. I also have to say that I have seen pictures of both Bodhi and Reeferman's releases and neither of them look like what I grow.

soopy

soopy

I remember M10 fondly from the south Bay Area some 15 years ago, awesome smoke! I have been aaking about M10 for years with no luck. So it is BSHW? Well if it is them I agree that BSHW/M10 is some top notch smoke. Looks like time to start hunting again, lol.

JAWS

JAWS

Bigsur is not dead!!!!

hello there:bong2:
im about to do a BIGSUR project in the next cycle..

BIGSUR HOLYWEED 1

BIGSUR HOLYWEED 2

BIGSURE HOLYWEED 3

peace:bong2::bong2:

215 User

215 User

I have been lookin at the Holy Diver which is (BSHW x Choc. Thai) x (Acapulco Gold x C99).

slausongardens

slausongardens

^^^ i have some holy diver seeds but i dont think it has bshw in it.

mine says holy chocalate thai x acapulco gold x c99.

i just assumed holy chocalate thai was just a choc thai cut. you might be right though, i just figured if it had bshw in it it would say that.

either way i also have the BSHW and am planning a cross of these too aiming at a real nice old school hybrid. just trying to find the right plants. so that would be big sur holy weed x holy chocalate thai x acapulco gold x c99. sounds amazing and old schooool..

hopefully u can find out for sure for us or maybe u have more info that i dont know about. that would be siiiick if the holy diver does actually have the bshw in it.

edit: jaws youre freakin crazy man.. cant wait to see what u do with those. wow. even got the bshw x bg. holy moly.

215 User

215 User

It is that's where the Holy comes from......Interesting gene pool and the thai is not DNA's.

B

Biggestpothead

Dear Bodhi, need seeds!!!!!! Restock!!!! Please!!!!!

slausongardens

slausongardens

^bodhi said that was the only drop he was gonna do for the bshw.. hopefully he was bluffin tho. but still i wish he would drop some more gems on us regardless.

It is that's where the Holy comes from......Interesting gene pool and the thai is not DNA's.

hell yeah, thats good news for me. now im really glad i got that pack. i just thought it was holy choc thai like dnas is og choc thai or whatever, just figured it was a name thrown in front of it. thanks for the heads up.

sox

sox

i grew up just south of BS on the 1...the BSHW is the only strain im hunting for right now, everyone has a funny variation of it now though....Bodhi and Mota have the real deal...only other one ive seen that looks right is in Lake Co, but dood wont answer his phone no more...

ridge og

ridge og

thanks for the pics. good to know there is still a chance i will c it on a menu some where . gave up on the farming working out of town sucks . starting a seed bank of my own so far sage and sour`ridge og`Chemdog #4 and rascals alien fire.thanks again u just got me mota vated popping alien fire .wish me luck dont want to f this up . I will b check n alot more . got to get growing.big sur holy weed and carmel valley roasting some day .

ridge og

ridge og

Medicine Buddha (Pakistani Sativa x BSHW) hybrid from last summer...
View attachment 296176
Dam that must b some awsome smoke . its been a good 15 yrs since that day i scored a sack of the bshw. thats when it all started .thanks and really think its cool u sent this pic over love the huge colas . is the high real heart pounding? thats what i remember the most. peace 215

215 User

215 User

Unique & flavorfull magic carpet ride to say the least...
Reminds me of the Mint medley tea with cat piss/temple aroma & Sativa bliss!

Top Bottom