biggest yielding plants ever

• Thread starter jaredman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jaredman

jaredman

i just wanted to start a thread and see what some of the biggest plants people have ever grown and what type they were. I got 4 strains outside right now, Jack the ripper by tga, bubba kush deep chunk and g13 deep chunk by cannacopia, and some un-named dank from a friend in CO.

M

Malachi

I grew out a green spirit x durban plant that a buddy of mine bred and it was 2 ft when I put it out in mid-may. I planted it in a 18-gallon tote and pulled about 3.5 elbows off it in the end of september outdoors like 2 years ago.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

SSH from Mr Nice, satori from mandala(but i hate it!), and the biggest gear these days ice seen consistently comes from ojds haze hybrids, man what massive flowers I've seen from his gear!
Oh, and Buddhas mellon, which was a test run I did, they dont exist anymore, so dont know if that counts

Z

zoeronerer

got 10 lbs from a nl haze outside i was in highschool one plant next to the pool .....

thats my best ..

african sativas and a nepal hybrid a close second at around 7lbs

Blaze

Blaze

My largest: DJ Short Blueberry, (Cruzan Gold x God Bud), (Blueberry x C99), 8A, (Blue Satellite x Killer Queen) and DJ Short Grape Krush. All can produce 5+ elbows per plant if treated right.

jaredman

jaredman

SSH from Mr Nice, satori from mandala(but i hate it!), and the biggest gear these days ice seen consistently comes from ojds haze hybrids, man what massive flowers I've seen from his gear!
Oh, and Buddhas mellon, which was a test run I did, they dont exist anymore, so dont know if that counts

I actually got some sssdh but was saving them for next year after I get a season outdoor under my belt. I will flower them out this winter and choose a mother. Then next year that is probably what I will have outdoor.

B

bluetooth

i grew nirvanas papaya last year and yeilded 4oz dry of each plant.
its the best yeilder ive had

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Biggest plant I`ve grown was (G13xHaze)x(NLxG13) it was 12.5 foot tall x 11.6 foot wide and gave out 12.2 lbs dry weight.It was from seed in full sun started April 1rst with a plastic tent and 4 foot tall at planting.Good smoke but not the best I`ve had by any means.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I'm not red wood tree old. LOL!

My biggest yielding plant was an 11 foot Taskenti in a corn field that yielded 3.5 lbs.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
im hoping to get a couple 1 pounders this year. last year i hit 6 1/2 ozs of a sour d. put it out june 1st but it was small and i topped it like july 20th i think that screwed me a bit

jaredman

jaredman

right on guys keep posting this is great!! I am in the land of trees here in so or and was just wanting to see what some really dank huge plants were

jaredman

jaredman

check out sannies new strain.

which strain would that be? I actually have his jack f6 and am debating wether to run it or sssdh outdoors next year. do ya have experience with it personally?

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Danky Doodle.....nuff said. Yield, once you find the right pheno is fuggin crazy!!!!!!! Unreal shit man.

jaredman

jaredman

Biggest plant I`ve grown was (G13xHaze)x(NLxG13) it was 12.5 foot tall x 11.6 foot wide and gave out 12.2 lbs dry weight.It was from seed in full sun started April 1rst with a plastic tent and 4 foot tall at planting.Good smoke but not the best I`ve had by any means.

Now that is what I'm talking about!! Here in southern Oregon our grow season is so long and good, I am hoping for some 5 pounders. 10 would be awesome but I dont have the right strains for that I think.

Latest posts

Top Bottom