• Thread starter jaredman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Maybe

The SCBB nowadays is weak, but the weed I bought 20 years ago and was told it was SCBB was a 1 hit weed with huge seeds. There's no telling what happened in 20 years, I'm sure were talking about 2 different weeds

mal

S

stealth

thi stick ,g navana.15 foot .sweet berry purple,my cross 8 foot.haze=1 skunkman,12 foot,5pounds.blackberry haze,my cross,16 foot 6 pound.dj short blueberry10 foot,5pound.flying dutch man,choc thi 12 feet 4,5 pounds.

K

Kief Stoned

Im running Sannies Jack outside right now...nice size...no mold and no powdery mildew...killer smell...IDK how much it will yield...but I have a pic...something many here are lacking...

Sannies Jack (back ground), Rezdog 4SD (foreground)

attachment.php

Wow that is like the perfect spot.. The plants blend in better than I have prolly ever seen. When it gets late in the season does the surrounding foilage stay green or turn brownish? Either way, you have one hell of a nice spot there and some hella nice plants. GJ :hi

K

kes5480

Last weeks photo's

Big Buddha Cheese

I dont know what it will yield but I figure 3+ lbs..with all thos bud spots..just kept bending the tall branches with a pinch and bend..lol
kevins1.jpg

kevins2.jpg

wiggles

wiggles

AMS green house seeds. favourite strain for growing outside and the first time i grew it i had a shity season and put it out realy late and it still got to 8 foot, it had been toped tho so the one im growin this year may even top that one. :mad0233:

Kirsty flower 053
Kirsty flower 052
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Big Buddha Cheese

I dont know what it will yield but I figure 3+ lbs..with all thos bud spots..just kept bending the tall branches with a pinch and bend..lol
kevins1.jpg

kevins2.jpg

Nice.

Im gonna have to wait another 6 to 10 weeks before I can answer the OP's question...

But I have previews

Trees A D Cagain
STlowerbranch
MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Wow! Amazing...10 lbs a plant is a dream come true! That is the awesome side of growing outdoors under natural sunshine... huge trees and humongous yields of dank. I feel like I'm in heaven just looking at these pics and reading about the pounds. Keep up the good work and thanks for inspiration! :sun

K

kes5480

we will see wat i yield with this big buddha cheese from seed..
new pics

kev_s_outdoor_2011_009.JPG

kev_s_outdoor_2011_013.JPG

kev_s_outdoor_2011_009.JPG

B

Bill Bloome

I've gotten 3.5 lbs from an 8 ft Durban Poison that I topped twice to bush it out over 14 ft around.I also got 4.5 lbs from a SSH that grew to over 15 ft that I topped twice also!IMHO Pices Genetics SSH F2 has been the best outdoor plant in terms of yield and potency!They do really well here.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I bet anyone whos lived north of mendo in the past 20 years will know old Salmon... SALMON CREEK BIG BUD. A norcal legend. Ive personally seen 10+ lb outdoor plants in humboldt. Delicious dank skunk smell and taste...
I know that post is 4 years old
But, it got me excited :)
I hope my Salmon clone gets big (bout 18 inches right now...lol)
If i get ten pounds..I will have to kick down a lb to the farmers who hooked me up :D

DeRon1

DeRon1

now all these large yielders are grown outdoors! how bout indoor or tent grows....(give me some confidence...lol).:happy:

DeRon1

DeRon1

Wow that is like the perfect spot.. The plants blend in better than I have prolly ever seen. When it gets late in the season does the surrounding foilage stay green or turn brownish? Either way, you have one hell of a nice spot there and some hella nice plants. GJ :hi
can't see ur pic's m8 really would like to

Top Bottom