biobizz???

• Thread starter wonka
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Toaster79

Toaster79

@happy b

Every watering. I add nutes to tea every other watering.

@wiseheimer

Worm castings are actually worm shit ;)
They won't mind a bit.

wiseheimer

wiseheimer

I wouldn't give those plants any bottled nutes just now . they should be ok for another week or you could do what toaster suggests with the tea . but I wouldn't giv em bottled nutes just now as theyr still a bit young . It's hard to tell with the light . on.best to take pics wen light is off if you can do it without disrupting the dark period.
yeah I don't give em any nutes for one more week as you suggested, but what about rootbastic? do you think I should use this specific nutrient for make their root system get bigger as fast as the plant can? or should I leave the plant handle that by itself.

H

happy b

Iv never tried root basic so i cant comment but I don't usually use anything like that for seedlings in soil .maybe someone who does use root boosters in soil will comment but I would leave off em till your sure . You can always add it in if needed but you can't take it back out if it has a bad effect . If you just make sure your soil is moist not soaking or over dry your roots will sort themselves . remember the roots only grow when theyr searching for water so keeping em constantly wet will stop em growing as they won't need to . I know iv told you before but it's important to get a good balance of moisture in your medium.

roach

roach

I have used Biobizz soil and nutes for 10 years or more, and I use rootjuice and bioheaven from the first watering after transplant with no ill effect, just dont overdo it.
And be carefull with that blueberry, my experience with blueberry is to go low on the nutes or the leaves curl

Toaster79

Toaster79

Instead you can use mycorrhiza products. Its much safer to have beneficial microbes in your soil, breaking it down into avaliable food for your plants, than concentrated nutrients. With my last grow I started using BioBizz products when my plants were 3 weeks in flower. They haven't been showing any deficiencies but used those products to boost them as much as possible. The only thing I'll be using
in this run from the beginning is Heaven which is aminoacids and that only as foliar feed combined with Epsom salts.

Keep it green

H

happy b

Instead you can use mycorrhiza products. Its much safer to have beneficial microbes in your soil, breaking it down into avaliable food for your plants, than concentrated nutrients. With my last grow I started using BioBizz products when my plants were 3 weeks in flower. They haven't been showing any deficiencies but used those products to boost them as much as possible. The only thing I'll be using
in this run from the beginning is Heaven which is aminoacids and that only as foliar feed combined with Epsom salts.

Keep it green
Yeah toaster I agree about the myco . I started using GREAT WHITE MYCO with molasses a few grows back and I couldn't believe the results . around 30 hours after using myco for the first time there were big white really fuzzy really healthy roots growing out the bottom of the pot and out the TOP of the soil,which I had never seen before . very impressive . its a bit expensive though . was going to get caps og bio war root pack next time instead . What myco product do you use toaster?

Toaster79

Toaster79

Mycorrhiza soluble. Those Caps bennies have been killing me for a while, so started digging a bit and found this company which is really near so shipping is cheap and delivery is fast .

Well, technically, it's not his thread :D :D :D

Check other products too. They have some interesting mushrooms too :)

Keep it green!

Toaster79

Toaster79

@happy b just out of curiosity: do you brew molasses or do you just dissolve it in water and give it to your soil?

H

happy b

I just dissolve a table spoon full into a bit of boiling water then add it to a gallon of water then i add my notes . You,l probably think I'm nuts but I use bio bizz grow but canna bloom . its just what I feel works best for me.i don't use any bottled boosters either . just grow bloom molasses . I will put bat guano chicken manure worm castings ect to my soil mix before hand if I have them.

wiseheimer

wiseheimer

I've got 6 plant growing, 2 of them are growing very slowly :/ one of them seems normal, shows no sign any deficiency or combustion but the other one looks she is in pain. I have waited let her take care itself but going worst day by day.

here is some pics under standard house bulb
leaves curling downward

some yellow part on leaves

hope there is someone with solution or quick diagnosis
thanks.

wiseheimer

wiseheimer

this one is og kush btw, the other one which I mentioned growing slowly is a think different. blueberrys are completely fine.

wiseheimer

wiseheimer

I found EWC from a botanic market nearby and bought of it. I have watered them on monday and I applied EWC this morning(thursday) as you see the drops on the bottom of the pot :) hope they like it!

H

happy b

Is the soil wet wiseheimer?has it been wet for a few days without drying out?remember when watering small plants in fairly big containers(for the size of plant)that all that soil is going to stay wet for longer as ther are no roots in the bottom/outside of the pot to draw up the water and let it dry out . It's best (in my opinion)to keep small plants in small pots and progressively up pot into bigger pots . it gives a far better root system if you pot 2/3 times rather than putting a seedling straight into a fairly big pot.

H

happy b

Was the soil dried out when you watered em?its not really about time . you don't want to think" I'm gonni water every2/3 days" or whatever . If you have constant access to your plants it's better to just water an inch or two circle around the seedling and leave it to dry out a bit and every time you water just water in a wider circle around the plant as it gets bigger . Once you see roots coming out the bottom then start watering the whole pot .

Top Bottom