biobizz???

• Thread starter wonka
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wiseheimer

wiseheimer

fingered by my little finger near of the pot and all the centimeters that I reached was dry. then I decided to water it. watering circle around the plant and letting the roots get bigger reaching to the water sounds like a good idea. I'll definitely do that!
after I watered the plants I just recognized that it is still dry under the bottom of the soil. I mean I water the plant then touched my finger and there is still dry under the 1st floor of the bottom of the soil. it is really tricky and confusing me. do you think is that normal? I usually water the plant slowly like 1 plant-1liter water-in 1 and half minute. and do you have any diagnosis with plant I took pictures from?

wiseheimer

wiseheimer

I've got 6 plant growing, 2 of them are growing very slowly :/ one of them seems normal, shows no sign any deficiency or combustion but the other one looks she is in pain. I have waited let her take care itself but going worst day by day.

here is some pics under standard house bulb
leaves curling downward

some yellow parts on leaves

hope there is someone with solution or quick diagnosis
thanks.
(up-paged)

wiseheimer

wiseheimer

according to my researchs so far it is look like copper or boron deficiency. they are 13 days old today and I transplanted them to mix fertilized soil 8 days ago. what can I do to make it corrected. any suggestion, advice would be very appreciated!

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
according to my researchs so far it is look like copper or boron deficiency. they are 13 days old today and I transplanted them to mix fertilized soil 8 days ago. what can I do to make it corrected. any suggestion, advice would be very appreciated!
Good luck.
Peace

d0rk2dafullest

d0rk2dafullest

Ph any line of nutes. the day u dont check, and it flux's on u. that's the day things can go very wrong. all that time, and all that hard work. gone.

Top Bottom