Bitcoin Talk

• Thread starter DemonTrich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
FYI - I'm not seeing abundance of crypto transactions for in the main stream yet.
I'm not as Sold on the blockshain as a quick technology.
Still consuming to much power.
Still hackable.
Ya, keep some around long term.
Still cryptic.. buy seeds, bud, drugs which is good for the coin value and show us the market still, not main stream yet. Aint seeing kids use it at Sprouts Markets yet.
And IDK how safe but I see peeps trying to avoid tax by going CL and using coins for merchandise purchases so coins aint going to moon yet. But watch close as IFand WHEN this will happen in mth maybe even wks.. be quick and ready cuz IF IF IF coins go main stream it will be to late to make the massive gains......
I would like to throw a couple grand into something but if it doesnt return like a couple more grow lights then i dont buy

Now i wish i was in early on something but like bit coin... Lets see what was i doing when it was cheap? Graduating highschool or goingIto basic or some shit. Investing was not real high up on the ole priority list then. If i took my bonus and put it all in i would be filthy rich... But i didnt even know what bit coin was then. I saw my dad and half brother hover over a laptop one day as they stared at their money burn in the crash.

lino

lino

I would like to throw a couple grand into something but if it doesnt return like a couple more grow lights then i dont buy

Now i wish i was in early on something but like bit coin... Lets see what was i doing when it was cheap? Graduating highschool or goingIto basic or some shit. Investing was not real high up on the ole priority list then. If i took my bonus and put it all in i would be filthy rich... But i didnt even know what bit coin was then. I saw my dad and half brother hover over a laptop one day as they stared at their money burn in the crash.
BTC @ $6400,,, very low !
Is it crashing? IDK, I'm buying some more. :opps:

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter

I thought you didn’t sell your weed? Lol;)

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I thought you didn’t sell your weed? Lol;)
I dont sell drugs!!! No actually i ditched my patients because i found the little cocksuckers taking their meds and flipping it for double or whatever. I give meds at a steal to people that are broke or broken or retard... I mean retired. I dont give meds to people to try to become the next scar face on the street. Plus i dont trust people... If they get caught they roll.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I dont sell drugs!!! No actually i ditched my patients because i found the little cocksuckers taking their meds and flipping it for double or whatever. I give meds at a steal to people that are broke or broken or retard... I mean retired. I dont give meds to people to try to become the next scar face on the street. Plus i dont trust people... If they get caught they roll.
At least they are not raping 80 year old women!
https://www.google.com/amp/www.sand...-me-winslow-complaint-20180615-story,amp.html

MissBotany

MissBotany

I’ve been watching bitcoin for a while. I don’t have a lot of money in it but IMO bitcoin is good to create a diversified portfolio. I would never put everything in bitcoin but that’s just me. It’s too unpredictable right now.

R

redlife215

What coins u guys buying? I git a fucload of tron, cardano, a little ripple and 3 lesser known coins iost, zil and ocn

R

redlife215

If i had access to more of my bread id buy some ethereum now too it is super low and will def triple up ur bread before the new year

odirt

odirt

I like icx ada and bat, look into dcg group they behind the scenes own everything. Etc is gonna pump big b4 hits coinbase in August imo. But had a convention in South Korea sometime around September. Prob pump 60$ bye then. Good luck all this is not ginavke advice

Dbear180

Dbear180

I'm just accumulating at these prices, dont really see it going much lower... May be a few years before we see any big gains again like last year. Only time will tell I guess.

Phylex

Phylex

“just as the American public had been given every possible blockchain explainer that could be written, the whole thing collapsed. The bubble popped.

Today the price of Bitcoin — $19,783 last December — is $3,810. Litecoin was $366 a coin; it’s now $30. Ethereum was $1,400 in January; today it’s $130.”
Ouch.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ny...hnology/bitcoin-cryptocurrency-crash.amp.html
An 80-90% correction is par for the course with BTC. While we may not be at the bottom, we are close. We will see new ATH's.

Phylex

Phylex

I opted earlier to not elaborate because I was being lazy. But now, I'll explain my previous post a little further.

In late Aug. of 2013 BTC was trading at $100. October 2013 it climbed to over $200 for a 100% gain. It's ATH for the time. By November 2013 it skyrocketed to over $1000 per BTC. Thats a 1000% return in 3 months creating a new ATH.

Every good ATH needs a healthy correction. BTC corrected back down to $200 over the course of roughly two years. Approximately an 80% correction. During this time people were screaming BTC is a scam and BTC is dead. People were shouting it was going to zero during those two years.

BTC hit it's bottom in September 2015 around $200 respectively and started it's upward trend. Since the latest ATH nearing 20k in December of 2017, we've seen another 80% correction over the last year. This is not only normal for BTC but healthy in general. It's what is truly needed to create new ATH's.

Now for perspective of how BTC can run, the last time we saw these current prices of 3k were in July of 2017. On Nov. 6th 2017 BTC was trading for $5723. BTC almost peaked to $19K on Dec. 11th 2017. One month and five days.

I personally am not convinced we've seen the bottom. Where that is, no one knows. But I honestly believe we're close. Even $2K would be a healthy bottom but I believe it will range between $2500 and $3000. Furthermore, I believe BTC will have good 2019 and at some point we'll see a new ATH.

Institutional money does not buy high. This correction is allowing institutional money to enter the market and accumulate at bottom prices.

This is not financial advise

Phylex

Phylex

BTC looking pretty good. Exciting times ahead now that it seems the long 2018 bear market may be coming to a close.

kozakor

kozakor

I’ve been watching bitcoin for a while. I don’t have a lot of money in it but IMO bitcoin is good to create a diversified portfolio. I would never put everything in bitcoin but that’s just me. It’s too unpredictable right now.

The price of bitcoin has gone up dramatically over the last few years, so those who have satoshi and bitcoins could get a great jackpot!

kozakor

kozakor

according to forecasts, it is expected that the cost of bitcoin will be about 100 thousand dollars ... I have no idea how it works

B

BrianBurke

Top Bottom