Bitcoin Talk

• Thread starter DemonTrich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lino

lino

I'm banking for a cpl dispenses, we should dbl our money today, market is on fire today,,, anyone one want to gamble for a Lambo today. I think one to 3 coins will go Lambo today or 2 days, poss the moon, theres one or 2 in the top 300, watch...

cryptopizzaclub belong to a cpl pump groups and we might pump & dump today. We have a whale joining us today.... Big WHALE,,, any fish going surfing today?

Why would dispenses not use crypto banking??? ANSWER; sly dogs been hiding money, or should we say hiding coins... lol... crying bout not having a bank,,, best banks are decentralized homies.... how much interest you earning, whats your fees? add it up. you can lose money in these dam crypto banks tho.

ICO - worlds biggest money scam rite now.... coin offering WHAT? thats the real question...

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

I heard of sweat coin, now THAT one seems like a scam. Makes coins from how much you walk? I feel like someone could make something easily and the machine will think it's walking. Idk crazy coins these days.

MW7945

MW7945

I heard of sweat coin, now THAT one seems like a scam. Makes coins from how much you walk? I feel like someone could make something easily and the machine will think it's walking. Idk crazy coins these days.

Probably hundreds of millions if not billions of coins in circulation with a .00000009 value or something

lino

lino

you heard it here 1st folks, WORLDS BIGGEST COIN, we'd take out Bitcoin as #1,,, who ever does this will be zuckerberg rich...

Tokes blockchain has one hell of backend set up in blockchain, hempcoin, potcoin and others just sitting there but no one put the pieces together,,, no bank for pot,,, we all start using coin ICO thru weed maps,,, BOOM your ICO will have plenty of cash and with proper wht paper (remove) you go to the MOON in 1 day,...
dam a real coin,,, while the others try to make real coin the cannabis industry coin , CC made out of hemp and digital wallets on phones, lol would be real cash at dispenses, dispenses would use the crypto for vendor pay also.win win world wide , but very traceable once its ex-changed into us dollars. put your coins in a dispense wallet and go pick up a sack.

but for now to crypto banking is to volatile, risky, , market reliant on politics and danger from whales so it can be an investment and I see it used for banking purposes also but beware of that. money can be slow, exchanges have all crashed at once and many other factors of consideration.

ponder what korea does,, USA
Korbit, the third largest bitcoin and cryptocurrency exchange in the South Korean market behind Bithumb and Coinone, has announced that non-Korean nationals or foreigners will not be allowed to deposit Korean won at any domestic cryptocurrency exchanges.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

you heard it here 1st folks, WORLDS BIGGEST COIN, we'd take out Bitcoin as #1,,, who ever does this will be zuckerberg rich...

Tokes blockchain has one hell of backend set up in blockchain, hempcoin, potcoin and others just sitting there but no one put the pieces together,,, no bank for pot,,, we all start using coin ICO thru weed maps,,, BOOM your ICO will have plenty of cash and with proper wht paper (remove) you go to the MOON in 1 day,...
dam a real coin,,, while the others try to make real coin the cannabis industry coin , CC made out of hemp and digital wallets on phones, lol would be real cash at dispenses, dispenses would use the crypto for vendor pay also.win win world wide , but very traceable once its ex-changed into us dollars. put your coins in a dispense wallet and go pick up a sack.

but for now to crypto banking is to volatile, risky, , market reliant on politics and danger from whales so it can be an investment and I see it used for banking purposes also but beware of that. money can be slow, exchanges have all crashed at once and many other factors of consideration.

ponder what korea does,, USA
Korbit, the third largest bitcoin and cryptocurrency exchange in the South Korean market behind Bithumb and Coinone, has announced that non-Korean nationals or foreigners will not be allowed to deposit Korean won at any domestic cryptocurrency exchanges.
Okay... now that's just brilliant. Banks wont touch legal cannabis money, been a HUGE problem for ppl. Using a coin to use banking in legal states... and you know it would explode when it caught on.... Damn son. Well done.

lino

lino

Okay... now that's just brilliant. Banks wont touch legal cannabis money, been a HUGE problem for ppl. Using a coin to use banking in legal states... and you know it would explode when it caught on.... Damn son. Well done.
and here the kicker, the money stay hidden from everyone, AND I KNOW HOW TO GET OUT TAX FREE,, Shhh...

lino

lino

The only problem with that is that crypto price stability is terrible...
member #1 rule sell hi, buy low,,, dispense would set their coin price according to greed,,, you could cash your coin (digital wallet to bank) or use it at the dispense,, the market would Might stabilize someday but Trumpy got it on fire rite now....

MW7945

MW7945

member #1 rule sell hi, buy low,,, dispense would set their coin price according to greed,,, you could cash your coin (digital wallet to bank) or use it at the dispense,, the market would Might stabilize someday but Trumpy got it on fire rite now....

Just saying. Jim Bob Joe goes in and sells 20lbs to someone, gets his coins, and the next day they drop 400%. Jim Bob Joe is gonna be salty AF

lino

lino

member #1 rule sell hi, buy low,,, dispense would set their coin price according to greed,,, you could cash your coin (digital wallet to bank) or use it at the dispense,, the market would Might stabilize someday but Trumpy got it on fire rite now..example today top one hunderd will pay well id guess 20-40% gain top 100..

lino

lino

Just saying. Jim Bob Joe goes in and sells 20lbs to someone, gets his coins, and the next day they drop 400%. Jim Bob Joe is gonna be salty AF
or Jim makes
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hempcoin/
or if paid to with tokes
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tokes/
or if he paid with potcoin
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/potcoin/

I think Id keep my coins today and pay ol Jim Bob with grn backs today,,, I'll bet ya dont see any drop more than 20% today,
Em let me see , 93 out of the top 100 paying well today,,, look like the coin holder is doubling his money today while ol Jim bob goes spray some bug poison , dont forget to wear a face mask Jimmy.
luvN Life rite now;
https://coinmarketcap.com/

MW7945

MW7945

or Jim makes
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hempcoin/
or if paid to with tokes
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tokes/
or if he paid with potcoin
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/potcoin/

I think Id keep my coins today and pay ol Jim Bob with grn backs today,,, I'll bet ya dont see any drop more than 20% today,
Em let me see , 93 out of the top 100 paying well today,,, look like the coin holder is doubling his money today while ol Jim bob goes spray some bug poison , dont forget to wear a face mask Jimmy.
luvN Life rite now;
https://coinmarketcap.com/

Lol still, 20% can be a lot. My point is, with now the dollar is a dollar. Won't change much a whole lot. Crypto is allll over the place. Maybe some day the market will stabilize but we'll see... I wish I had more to invest right now because I'd dropping into a bunch of coins. Cryptopia has a ton of coins

lino

lino

and your rite,,, ol kim could launch in the USA and Jim Bob would be sad if was holding coins at the moment.

Shamus

Shamus

Ive been using bitcoin for many years when it was around $100 per coin

but for me im done with bitcoin now....to high transaction fees and very slow transactions

i paid someone with bitcoin last week it took over 12 hours for the transaction to be confirmed and the transfer fee was $25 totally crazy...

Bitcoin Cash is much better faster transactions and lower fees hopefully bitcoin will die in 2018 and bitcoin cash will rise to be the number one cryptocurrency
lol right? I remember when it was $80-100
I still have a friend who had about 300 whole coins in a wallet he forgot the password too

lol smh

Top Bottom