Bitcoin Talk

• Thread starter DemonTrich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dbear180

Dbear180

Wednesday was the time to buy. Brought my avg down quite a bit buying @ $150. It's around $210 today. I stick with litecoin. I can afford to sit on it & I believe in its future as a way of payment.
Buy low sell high, don't invest what you can't afforrd to lose, & do what you believe is best for you. Nobody else will cry when you lose. Nobody else will cheer when you win.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Is this traceable like bank accounts? Do you have to declare this when filing taxes? I was only asked to verify my identity by sending pics of dl front/back. No ss# was given.

lino

lino

Is this tradeable like bank accounts? Do you have to declare this when filing taxes? I was only asked to verify my identity by sending pics of dl front/back. No ss# was given.
declared as an asset, not income, some coins are under the radar for blk market buys, that what built this market. some dispense owners in NM and vegas are holding millions and want a way out w/o the Gov taking a cut,,

cpl ways to get the money tax free, its take a crafty app and anonymous hacker to do it quick,, use gemeni and clp other exchanges and you can whittle it down w/o getting caught. also,, cpl exchanges do CASH HUMAN trades but that wont last long so get your tax free money quick while it lasts, illegal aliens use americans SSN, have em open a bank acct , Bam, off to Lambo Land.

many exchanges send the Gov your tax stamp on every exchange SUPPOSEDLY , but not many do send anything to the Gov. even if they do its just like bank withdraws,,, they look at bout $5000 deposit and withdraw is work out there...

odirt

odirt

First intro to bitcoin was at the farm buying gear when it was 600 a coin. June 2016. I was so focused on the task of getting the gear I let the future slip right past me. Like many I just put a few bucks in a cpl weeks ago. Still trying to grasp all the knowledge I can

NHWhites

NHWhites

Is this traceable like bank accounts? Do you have to declare this when filing taxes? I was only asked to verify my identity by sending pics of dl front/back. No ss# was given.
Yes, your Coinbase account is traceable and any profits are subject to capital gains tax, just like a regular brokerage account.

NHWhites

NHWhites

Litecoin as a tech is great but the creator sold all of his holdings and I don’t like when an owner/creator doesn’t have skin in the game. Bitcoin only trades in its name. Bitcoin cash is a much better utility over bitcoin itself. I personally think ethereum and ripple are much better technologies and payment options, respectively.

lino

lino

from a programmer point of view, i see and have lots of mixed emotions. IOTA was hacked... I didnt think the chain would have this many holes. but one hacker says that they can get into any bank account... but what about the REAL DIGITAL WALLET CONCEPT, thumb drives, we lost it... started using the dam phones again.

but the hackers are seeding and chain cloning and PS3 kids say its too easy, just build a fake exchange web page and fake wallets and let peeps deposit into your acct. little bastards.

stock market trump spanking, coin trader,,, he's like piss off... lmao

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

@lino

Just for the fake shit, I don' take BC as payment for services or product any longer. Always gonna be ppl who scam.and cheat the system.

Kinda crappy you still have to declare it on taxes.

Im still a total newb with bc and crypto currency. Figured I jump in before it sky rockets again (fingers crossed).

One quick Q. I can walk into a chase bank, buy BC there. Upload the receipt contents into my coinbase wallet, or what ever, and voila, bc in my account?

Also, I'm finding myself checking my gains or losses about 20x daily. Must stop it!
Lol

Last edited:
MW7945

MW7945

You don't even have to do that stuff if you don't want to honestly. But without sending in your ID and so on, you can typically only transfer funds "Up to 2 bitcoins". Aka like $20k right now. Sending in your ID and so on typically makes it so you can transfer something like 100 Bitcoins.

MW7945

MW7945

Ahhh
I thought had to with coinbase. It was part of the set up.

Nah, I bought a few litecoin's instantly on Coinbase to transfer to binance. Like I said, unless you're transferring a lot you typically don't have to. But, now you got it taken care of for when you make your millions and need to move it around.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Gonna drop 1k on litecoin today. Payment from a harvest I'm pulling down on Saturday. I love being prepaid.
Then gonna sit back and wait.

MW7945

MW7945

Damn I didn't notice it's that low. I think when I bought litecoin a few weeks ago it was around $260 give or take 10

MW7945

MW7945

You gonna keep the litecoin or trade out for smaller coins? IMO right now is a good time to buy into tron & ripple.

Top Bottom