Black African seeds

• Thread starter Captain ChroniK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Charles Xavier

Greetings Captain ChroniK

Interesting...

A large seeded continental "Sativa" type?

In your opinion, was the blue colouration of the leaves due to ample Nitrogen, Magnesium and Iron? Which country? What was the farmer using as fertilizer?

What month of year was it? The wet or the dry? How mature were the calyxes at this time?

How tall was the plant? Can you describe the branching and calyx structure?

Interesting....

Sincerely,
Charles.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I was so thrilled to recapture the strain we grew 20 yrs ago... I can't even imagine how you are feeling. Congratulations, and grow those ladies right! (I know you will).
:confused0054: this is me showing interest so you'll update...lol Peace

C

Captain ChroniK

@Sailerjerry:
If any respected breeder is interested, he is free to contact me fo sho!

@Charles Xavier:
It sure is interesting isn't it! The blue colouration of the leaves was as far as I could see a genetic trait.
The plants looked happy, showed no deficiencies and the leaves were undamaged.
If the color came bcuz of some weird fertilizercocktail I think I would've see burnt leavetips or any other damaging to the leaves.
The soil was very fertile! a lot of vegitation going on around the grow area so I doubt the guy used any fertizilers.

I got the seeds in south-east Nigeria (mountainarea), but they originated from Tanzania according to the grower.
I was there in December, the coastal parts of Nigeria have a dry season then.
The coastal areas of Nigeria are relatively wet troughout the year, only between December/February and July/Sept. it gets a bit dryer.
So I guess he grows em in the wetseason and blooms in the dry season.

The calyxes weren't fully matured, I'd say it was bloomed for a good 9 weeks.
Very big round calyxes but they were not hollow! (no seeds inside tho)
This strain would do good on a scale! but it was still a bit fluffy in structure..
HPS lighting could change this drastically so I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Maybe it was just bcuzz they weren't done yet.

@Altitudefarmer:
I feel like dancing right now! :D
I'll def keep u guys updated!

Grtz

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Great story

dear captain, it sounds like you have a very cool, interesting, and eventful life. congratulations on winning the seed lottery, you sound like the right person for the gods to have sent these seeds to. i look forward to hearing about the future of these special seeds. wish you all the best.

mal

C

Captain ChroniK

Thanks mal!
I hope I can do them justice! if a big breeder really want's to work with it, it would even be better in the end.
I would just like to see the guy I got it from being rewarded in a way.. and how can I reach this if I don't do the dirty work myself?

I'm going back to Africa in about 2/3 months from now, first I'm going to Ghana and from there I'll travel to Nigeria by road.
I hope I can meet up with him again and maybe even shoot some pictures of the plants on their native soil!
Wouldn't that be the best way to start this whole thing? ;)
Not that I'm planning to commercialize this strain but if it would happen... the source I got it from should not be forgotten! I wouldn't be able to live with myself..
Thanks for all your replies! and I hope you guys understand what I'm sayin.

Grtz

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
you have confirmed what i said earlier, your lack of greed is very very cool. be careful on your journey

mal

winta

winta

yea u were very blessed my dude! and im sure your at the first step to something great!

N

newhousegreen

great wishes!

ye know
has ACE seeds something like that:?:

very coool,love sativas:)

C

Captain ChroniK

Thank you all for your kind words!

I'm trying to figure out what's the right thing to do.. it might very well be adoption.
I can't confirm if it's the same thing Dj was talking about (only Dj himself can) but it sure as hell fits his description, along with many others around the web.

People that smoked real C99 know about it's paranoid effects...this shit is like that but about 10 times worse + it kills your appetite, no munchies at all!
Your head feels like it's about to take off into space.
And I have built up quite a big tolerance over the years, I'm one of the guys that actually has a really hard time finding some decent bud that gets me baked.
You people out there like me know what I mean ;)
but this smoke knocks me off my socks with a few hits!
It makes you want to do nothing.. lol you don't even feel like sitting down.
Trippin like a lil japanese girl snorting glue, crack and Xanax! and for me smoking is ''trying to experience the same shit like back in the day when I started smoking''.
And after all those years something finally did it for me.. some random african streetweed called juju oji.

I'll definately start a growreport on em when I get 2 them! then you can see and judge for yourself.
Hope that some of the seeds will reach Dj aswell, I'm sure it will make him do a lil victorydance. ;)

Greetz

winta

winta

wow! i definatly wanna see this now! i just hear kat williams "this shit right here is called DEATH" lol

J

Johnny Rotten

This is an amazing find if everything aligns correctly. I hope you get some to Raco so he can preserve this and do some crosses with his other landraces. Good Luck!

C

Captain ChroniK

lol! I've watched pimp chronicles about 100 times! hahaha

@northone: that's exactly the type of shit I'm talking bout! This stuff gets you drunk!

Grtz

C

CrackMan265

Haven't seen seeds that big from a sativa.. anywhere lol.. and even if isn't the one DJ was referring to, it may well be related.. I'm not a fan of paranoid smoke by anymeans but perhaps some new.. "unhoarded" elites can be made from this lol.. DJ breeds all his gear for anti-anxiety and anti-paranoia highs so maybe a cross with his Grape Krush will produce a nice hybrid. Just a thought :winking0067:

G

G.F. Greens

wonderful story captain, glad to hear that you could acquire these magical beans. cant wait to see the outcome of these mythical beans hope its like everything ive been hearing, man i would love to get a few of these to work with, sounds like a ton of potential in those big ass coconuts. and i wouldnt mind sitting staring at the fridge wondering whats in it if you know what i mean too lol.

GFG

S

SailerJerry

You should pm top dawgz breeder he's a stand up Guy n has a lot of rare sativas and elites to work with

Top Bottom