Black African seeds

• Thread starter Captain ChroniK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Captain ChroniK

Thanks for all the support guys!
I just woke up and am about to start finishing my cab.
Still got lots to do if I want to get it done today but I'm a miracle worker!

Greets

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Wonder How the Black Majic would stand up neck to neck with the African Black Majic seeds I got in the 60`s? They don`t sound like the same strain and come from a different part of Africa.Mine are from the Congo. But they may be a what`s up on there own right! Many strains yet to be discovered by us western cultures Bet?

Wonder I been bugged for years to release mine or even offered mega moneys for the genetics but still haven`t got around to growing a seed run of them.I`ve only grown it a few times and it grows all black even the main stem is mostly black,covered in greese like trechs that almost drip.Hard to light and so dank it puts the best of em under a voodo spell right off.Head feels like it`s above the clouds and your eyes start seeing stars,opps in the dirt again!Kind of high you can`t stand,heart pounds like a fast drum and you can`t hear much over the pounding.I really think it has something else to it besides just THC!

CosmicStar5

CosmicStar5

So how long does it take to finish her, mark? I bet she's a 16 - 20 weeker, having orgins so near the equator.:sun2:

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I always started her in flower inside.Had a nice glass porch back then with three side glass and extra tall. Once well into flower she went outside and made a shade to keep her in 12/12 until the natural fall season.Lots of work but only way to finnish her when eveything else was getting done.I think it was around 18 weeks give or take. I haven`t the set up now so doing a seed run or crosses would be hard. Maybe could just run males for pollen. The old Thai stick seeds I have are even a longer flower time.Never could get em to finish around here because of the cold wet fall season.

U

unthing

This stuff is super-interesting! Mythical African sativas..looking forward to it, dreaming up all kinds of insane crosses that could be done. Great work and hopefully lot of updates regarding these beans.

C

Captain ChroniK

Hi Mark!

First off..u have 50 year old beans that still germ? wow sounds impossible.
How does you lightcycle look like in veg/bloom of your black?
Im still doing some research on what will be best for the ladies since they are equatorial strains they won't like the usual 18/6 12/12.

I finished the cab yesterday.. but after all that work I was too damn tired to post pics.
Takin pics as we speak so y'all need to be patient for a lil longer ;)

One more thing: Only me and JJ-NYC are going to work with these beans!
Just have to tell him what I'll be doin with them so we don't do the same shit.
So there u have it guys..it has been ''copyrighted'' lol.

I'll be back with the pics in a few mins.

Greetz

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I grew em outdoors with lights on em in veg 24/0 last time after they got to big inside. After they showed sex covered them with black plastic over a wooden frame 12/12 until it was mid fall. I got lots of old seeds and although many don`t germ, some do. Enough to make fresh seed and clones most the time.I have lost a few strains because they were to old.Good luck with your african strain,they sound tasty! Love to see some picture as you work with them!

winta

winta

congrats my dude topdawg is the shit!

Hi Mark!

First off..u have 50 year old beans that still germ? wow sounds impossible.
How does you lightcycle look like in veg/bloom of your black?
Im still doing some research on what will be best for the ladies since they are equatorial strains they won't like the usual 18/6 12/12.

I finished the cab yesterday.. but after all that work I was too damn tired to post pics.
Takin pics as we speak so y'all need to be patient for a lil longer ;)

One more thing: Only me and JJ-NYC are going to work with these beans!
Just have to tell him what I'll be doin with them so we don't do the same shit.
So there u have it guys..it has been ''copyrighted'' lol.

I'll be back with the pics in a few mins.

Greetz

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter
right on..

good luck man...how tall were the plants you seen back in africa? were they real viney?...I'm definitely on for the show.....,good luck!!!!

C

Captain ChroniK

w0000t my babies have germed! and guess what....
A few of the sprouts are already showing color!
It's still kinda blueish but I bet I'll get some black branches pretty soon.
I'm sorry for not posting any pics yet but I'm really having a hard time finding my cameras usb cable..
Maybe I can lend a camera of a friend of mine who's coming to visit me later anyways.

C

califeenia

alright!!! happy for you. hope you get females and males so you can make more seeds. please don't throw the males. try to breed em

A

azmatis

waiting to see what you and jj do with those seeds
lol looking forward to it in fact

H

haze89

w0000t my babies have germed! and guess what....
A few of the sprouts are already showing color!
It's still kinda blueish but I bet I'll get some black branches pretty soon.
I'm sorry for not posting any pics yet but I'm really having a hard time finding my cameras usb cable..
Maybe I can lend a camera of a friend of mine who's coming to visit me later anyways.

Sick man. I can't wait to see this, good luck.

Top Bottom