Black African seeds

• Thread starter Captain ChroniK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

organickat

Every africa bean I seen was never that big and I've seen alot of them..Time will tell

B

BeachBummed

and did you just hear jj himself "smallest beans" not "big"

interesting.....

and please im not being a dick. if he comes back and does make good to the people who went out of their way for him then i will stick my words right in my mouth. hell i'll be one of the first to buy a pack. but all im saying is my 2c. and i think he pulled the good "hey my wife is havin a kid i'll be back with the money later" gig for beer i've done.

im still waiting for karma to bite me for that! i think thats why i gift so much lol.

long continue the search. but here is a dead end IMHO.

bongstar

bongstar

Black african

time will tell. and soon i will have pics on here of the strain. it is just starting to flower and is looking very good. like i said its still green, and wont change till about half way through flowering. i will put pics up of when its green, and when its purp. be a skeptic if you want im about to pollinate the lower branches today, i need fresh seeds. well any way stay irie.

bongstar

bongstar

finaly got some flicks of my baby. shes early in flowering and is still green. very healthy. ill post them as soon as i figure out how.

S

swisscheese

I have a strain called The Black, maybe it's secret African genetics? I heard it's pretty good, will find out soon.

F

fido

Thanks mal!
I hope I can do them justice! if a big breeder really want's to work with it, it would even be better in the end.
I would just like to see the guy I got it from being rewarded in a way.. and how can I reach this if I don't do the dirty work myself?

I'm going back to Africa in about 2/3 months from now, first I'm going to Ghana and from there I'll travel to Nigeria by road.
I hope I can meet up with him again and maybe even shoot some pictures of the plants on their native soil!
Wouldn't that be the best way to start this whole thing? ;)
Not that I'm planning to commercialize this strain but if it would happen... the source I got it from should not be forgotten! I wouldn't be able to live with myself..
Thanks for all your replies! and I hope you guys understand what I'm sayin.

Grtz

awesome heart.^^^^^.

fido

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

he wouldnt be the first to con people to get strains an wont be the last.... thats what makes me advoid dealing with anypeople that dont have any vouchs.... az

F

fido

and just because a breeder is big
does not mean that he is of good character
and is a man of his word.
in otherwords
it seems that alot of people in this biz are scumbags where there is money involved.
stuff that would get u slumped in other games
go on in this game repeatedly by folks!
it never ceases to amaze me what these guys pull on eachother with no real repurcussions outside of a bunch of scathing missives posted to internet forums and sent via email.
please choose your partner wisely.
otherwise u wont see a bit of change from the venture and the brother back in the motherland will find his curcumstances unchanged as well.
the only guy who WILL come up off your seeds will be that ''big breeder'' you sent then to. and he will earn off them fuckers in purpetuity.
laffing all the way to the bank.

fido

sorry about the mispellings guys
forgive
gotta run

F

fido

oh shit!
you are a fake nigga too?
come on brother!
u is igbo!
wtf?
tell me it aint so homie?
i gotta get the rev al sharpton on that ass?
tell me i dont!
please tell me i dont.....

fido

bongstar

bongstar

Picture_003_edited.jpg

I dont know cpt cronik and have nothing to do with him. My dad had some seeds since the early 90s late 80s, he called it black african elephant weed. he always talked about it, but didnt grow them till now due to medical need. i looked this strain up due to my intrest in its rareity and if any one one knew any thing about it. And by the way its seeds are huge, but they werent dark like that and maybe alittle smaller. any way that pic is of it about aweek ago, i will also post pics when it changes color. thanks and stay irie

bongstar

bongstar

seeds are finaly starting to form after pollinating alittle over a wek ago. I only pollinated two branches but hope to get about 25-35 seeds. more pics comming soon.

fractal

fractal

Something about those fan leaves on bongstar's plants reminds me of the leaf profile on my blockhead clone. Which is supposed to be half african sativa, I thought that was interesting.

bongstar

bongstar

ok so after all this talk and posting i started hounding my dad for info. He got them from a freind who went to africa and got the seeds. He said the seeds when he first got them from africa were as big or bigger than the ones in the pic! He said after breeding them at least 5 times here out of there home enviorment he said the seeds have gotten alittle smaller but they are still bigger than most seeds. He said it was the best weed he has smoked to this day, and were in cali so its not like he hasent had medical grade and is just raving about the past.
He also said no one eles he knew grew it so its deffinatly a very uniqe african strain, that has only grown in africa and here and has been breed in the same place. he called it Black African Elephant. so folk this is what i know, ill proably post some pics next week.

stay irie

fractal

fractal

Will take some pics to show you what I mean in the next few days, on a big healthy blockhead flowering outdoors. This is so cool that someone has this stuff growing right now for real! I wish markscastle would get around to growing his out there is no reason to sit on something like this.

bongstar

bongstar

well fractal put it this way you could hit Tijuana with a dead cat from where i live.
Cant wait to see those pics. im about to post more soon myself, ill proably take some flicks this weekend.

H

halitzor

Just heard down the Grape Vine that `someone` claims I gave them some of my African Black Majic seeds and they plan on making crosses. Well if I ever do release any they would start out very hybred crosses with only a small amount of the genetics.I know the value of what I got and would not allow others to hack these genetics before I got first crack! I so far I have given out zero seeds with even a hint of African Black Magic genetics in them. I have only grown them out a few times myself and only to provide fresh seed to store. I have given out a few bags of bud to a few people but that started up a stir and seems maybe a legend about the strain.As good as this strain is, I wouldn`t say it completly holds up to what has been said about it.Not wanting to say they lied as at least one person is highly respected,but perhaps the truth can also be streched a little with time.They are a very hard strain to grow!

I have also had a few people try to con me out of seeds.They ended up with something else that wasn`t to bad in it`s self ,but not the African strain they hoped for.I have had hard money offers but figured if they were willing to pay that much the genetics would be worth much more in future sales and turned down the offers. So if you see any seeds out there that claim to be African Black Magic, I dout it.But they didn`t get them from me.

This makes you a genetics hoarding bitch.

Bitch.

O

Old HAGgler

This makes you a genetics hoarding bitch.

Bitch.

and you can take that cock for a tounge and stick it where the sun dont shine.

serious. take a business class, or maybe a common sense tutorial.

or maybe you should just get smacked around and learn some respect.

let me know, i can oblige ya

Top Bottom