Black African seeds

• Thread starter Captain ChroniK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fractal

fractal

I really hope mark is working on those seeds. . . It's going to take a miracle to bring this one to fruition I think.

Black and blue plants, dripping with resin, sounds like a fun time to me.

S

SkyHi

I really hope mark is working on those seeds. . . It's going to take a miracle to bring this one to fruition I think.

Black and blue plants, dripping with resin, sounds like a fun time to me.

Sounds well um Fictional, ill believe when i see...seen black and blue but not the stems .....

forknowledge

forknowledge

Are there any pics of this strain anywhere on the net just so we can catch a glimpse?

J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
There's no excuse for that bullshit..it's been weeks and JJ is still waiting for the beans? How long does it take to mail someone some beans for God sake? No that's bullshit...no excuse to let it go this long.

M

Medicinal

i believe he's involved in deep family matters at the moment.

not to sound like an ass but.. a mod should just close the thread n send him a warning, not cool to excite people n then dip. I've seen "kronik" commenting in other threads so the dude is obviously aware

Motarebel

Motarebel

I got some coming too,good things come to those who wait! LOL! Instead of stringing him up,lets hope everything is ok and he's not in trouble.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
My question is If he could down load pics of his seeds why again can`t he down load plant pics?

Just to let you guys know the ABM seeds I have are not all from the 60`s I have made fresh seeds off and on all along. But I`ve had lots of seeds much older than those crack before anyway. Older seeds take a very long time to sprout and need to be scuffed to allow water in as the outer part of the shell gets hard with age.You also have a lower germ rate but with care and some luck you can get very old seeds to germ alot of times.I also have a little secret my GrandMother tought me,but it`s a secret.Anyone who has very old seeds to germ can always ask for my help. I`ll get em to germ(if it is possible) if I get a share of the genetics.

M

Medicinal

I got some coming too,good things come to those who wait! LOL! Instead of stringing him up,lets hope everything is ok and he's not in trouble.

Mota u got juju in the works? ooo SNEAKY SNEAKY!! LOL just playin. Ya got some nice tricks up your sleeve n I like em :banana1sv6:

M

Medicinal

My question is If he could down load pics of his seeds why again can`t he down load plant pics?

Same thing I asked myself.

Just to let you guys know the ABM seeds I have are not all from the 60`s I have made fresh seeds off and on all along. But I`ve had lots of seeds much older than those crack before anyway. Older seeds take a very long time to sprout and need to be scuffed to allow water in as the outer part of the shell gets hard with age.You also have a lower germ rate but with care and some luck you can get very old seeds to germ alot of times.I also have a little secret my GrandMother tought me,but it`s a secret.Anyone who has very old seeds to germ can always ask for my help. I`ll get em to germ(if it is possible) if I get a share of the genetics.

Yo Mark that's an awesome thing. Can't wait for you to get that project started up.

P

pitch_black

just for the record...
Ive been last yea in Tanzania-for 4 month-and i traveled all over-north to south.went up the mountains and everything...
i bought weed from more then a 100 sources
it was all CRAP!

mrp

Latest posts

Top Bottom