Black African seeds

• Thread starter Captain ChroniK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MI.Woody

MI.Woody

Black African came through Central Mi U early 80s. Partying with Judys Tiny Head after a gig at the foolery and it came out. within an hour people were literaly passed out allover a Mcguirk shotgun shack on Cherry street. As I recall, the heart and tips of the gaurd leaves were black, with an emerald green gradiaent between. The repaeted joke was "it's 2 toke no joke .......REALLLY!" and it is the only thing that has ever lived up to that phrase. thanks for bringing that one back to mind...... and Can I get Some?!?!?!?!?

km1

km1

this is not the BMA[i wish]..

i heard the same thing in the early 70's in ottawa and halifax canada..stories of passing out...dang i missed the party..

i like this "black" clone..it even has an up to it..it almost smells like it a precursor to bubba..it smells that way

oh well...next

see yah..

Stardusted

Stardusted

In 1969-70 I purchased a bag of Blackish pot..Very dark pot, and the donkey ears/leaf fibers we're very thick...The buds were flat from compression, from being pressed as a brick...Seeds were huge, and flattish with some darker speckeling on the seed coat.. The high was..to me, like new enlightenment..like church...back of the head and up the sides headband..I had sessel stalked eyes on the top of my head...and they worked real good too!...the taste, peppery mold earth..I remember the stuff real well! Went back to the "hill" to get another bag..and..all gone..$&!t..15$ a bag!

Think I'm moving to Africa..Back then I was told the black stuff was.Jamaican..hehe hungout there and never found it.
Serindipidy..I grew this from seed, from Centennial seed this year.. everyone calls it Black Nepalese..tastes shtty..stones is still under evaluation..kinda trippy,spacy..and i put a couple of grams a day away for pain abatement..and this stuff short lived but ...hmmm nothing like I've had at dispensary's like this..
IMG 20171128 085743943

Stardusted

Stardusted

Centennial removed the seed list online this year and I had to ask by name to get what I wanted. Does he still have the black Nepalese?
I guess I can consider myself lucky getting seed from Centennial. I was ..year before last, reluctant to purchase seed online.. Ben Holmes is the proprietor of the company. With a local canna seedsman, I felt confident he would be better to deal with than someone I do not know in Holland.. I believe the state of Colorado pot patrol told him to cool his jets on seed sales. Talking with Ben was most pleasant. I came to understand he purchased the seed collection from some association with HighTimes. The seedlings appear to be old or to have some sort of freezer burn. I told Ben of this and he gave me a handful of seed, a bag, of commercial dirt, and tree planting seedling cases.. hehe go figure
So the purple/black Nepalese was one variant from the group of Nepalese watemellon haze sativa's..all others were green in color.

Stardusted

Stardusted

¡Mas!...green bud right..purp/black left..seeds are tiny..tropical..not good for storage..how I almost sh#t canned these plants..a thank to Shiva for my geenhouse and strong back .,still..to dig em up an transfer to green house in 10 gal ball..almost killed the plant with frost and transplanting during the start of flowering..
IMG 20171130 122256390
IMG 20171130 122256390

Kush Kloud

Kush Kloud

I couldn't wait so I snuck a night shot.

Wow! What's this strain called!? And where did you get it? Looks very interesting, any bud pictures? Can you do a detailed description of the black stemed beauty, if your willing? It would be much appreciated.
Respect!

KK

km1

km1

¡Mas!...green bud right..purp/black left..seeds are tiny..tropical..not good for storage..how I almost sh#t canned these plants..a thank to Shiva for my geenhouse and strong back .,still..to dig em up an transfer to green house in 10 gal ball..almost killed the plant with frost and transplanting during the start of flowering..View attachment 768224View attachment 768224

it looks ugly enough to be great..[jk]
i would give it a serious try for science..
also i am starting to think that flowering something like this for over 20 wks is mandatory..
i know that hurts but im seeing that a strange mex i am growing..after 10 weeks it looked pretty good.
...it WAS pretty good..
however i am trying to leave the next clones 24 weeks..like the gifter recommended
iwpuldupload a pic but its a mex not an african

quote:
"I do have more seed from Centennial..need committed grow buddies..to share with.."

>i need another seed like i need another hole in the heaqd but iam dedicated to trying to find the best sativas

i would give it a shot indoors up here and will give it 20 +weeks if i can

because i am committed to finding the truth..and the truth is a sativa lol

at any rate..great shots..thanks for the photos

km1

km1

black

[/ATTACH]thanx for the info detroit.im definatly going to see if any one is intrested in breeding them, but it will have to be an excelent breeder some one like dj
here are some pics starting to get very dark, most of this darkening hapend over about 4 days it has about a week or two left so i magine it is going to get much darker.

that looks like the clone i saved..the skinnier ones you had are like the one that didn't totally finish but i did repro them i seed form..

i have a 4 x 4 ' area coming down soon and i will take photos..its really sticky ,smelly, i get really high but
there is some body in there..i am gonna make rosin ..i
ihoe you drop in again some year amigo

Latest posts

Top Bottom