Black gold..Texas Tea..bigger run

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Alright, I am about to do an oil run, kind of a medium size one, I am goin to fill 580 vials and close to 1000 #0 geletin capsules..

I use a 3ml and a 35ml syringe to make all the fillin happen without makin a huge mess.

Here goes the fun.

Tex

Black goldtexas teabigger run
Black goldtexas teabigger run 2
Black goldtexas teabigger run 3
darksideX

darksideX

hui..looks like fun..
you r gonna be the oil sheikh from good 'ol texas brah haha..

L

luvinlife

looks like a tasty project, TK.......one for you, one for the doctor.....lol

J

Jobo

I am gonna watch this for sure!

You doing BHO or some other kinda oil?

A

AFS420

what process style do you use? and how much trim do you use to come out with that much oil?

F

FastForward

Fucking hell bro - that's gonna take some time!! Good on ya for doing it though :)

R

Rolln J

hey your not done yet? JK bro - pulling up a chair!

gelcaps eh? I think the sound of that!

C

captain.koons

does eating a capsule of oil get you high like edibles?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
OK here are the first 70 vials ready to be capped...I can only do 70 to 100ml runs at a time in this setup but i am workin on a better setup right now..

The propane guy came and wanted to do a leak test while I was right in the middle of this crackhead process, I was talkin some smooth ass shit to keep him out of the house.

Tex

Oil 4
Oil 5
Oil 6
Oil 8
Oil 9
Oil 10
Oil 11
Oil 12
Oil 13
PrairieBoy

PrairieBoy

Nice fill job on the vials..clean maing...is this run done with iso?

S

supasticky

That is too crazy! I saw those BEAUTIFUL plants you were growing. Is that where this trim is from? That Bloody Mary..man what a monster!

-Supa

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
100% ISO Alcohol, quick wash and press..

I start with alot of trim and it usually makes alot of oil...lol..who knows, I start with a bucket to make 70-100ml runs and half a bucket for 30-40ml runs.

Freezer is for trim only, we kkep it on tap most of the time, there is always a pile of trim around and we schwap out alot popcorn which goes right in the oil freezer. Pretty full right now..

I will make another big run on Thursday and then again till all the trim is whacked up this time.

Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Oil....

Tex

C

captain.koons

you're the texas version of daniel j lewis in there will be blood :D

A

AFS420

wow nice work looks like the the same style i will be using in a few day's ill make sure to post pics.

Top Bottom