Black Lime Reserve

• Thread starter mendo local
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sox

sox

#5 is a keeper and I got mine through a friend who got it from Wonderland . I just posted how it turns into a bush with no topping

Every pheno is super bushy, but i was talking with Jackson and he said to top every main multiple times until the first week of July. He said this will eliminate any mold issues.
Per kevin and jackson (mean gene) the #5 is a funky lime pheno, but it seems everyone says it doesnt yield very well.
As far as yield, our woodman oil can pheno is going to beat our green cracks and probably tie with the dreams.
Like i said before, long huge colas of pure burnt rubber, garlic, fuel, and chemical lime.h
Jackson gave my buddy a big BLR nug full of seeds from the original breeding project, I took a shit ton of cuts when he confirmed i had the oil can, were going to go through those seeds and hit my oil can pheno so we can have a bunch of F2s. If you find the right pheno, this is a strain you never want to let go.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Anyone ran the BLR indoors? I recently aquired a cut from Midnight Farms...I have been chasing the BLR for a while...a clone was the closest I could get...I am aware of the #5 that is out as well...I was hoping to get info from staff @ midnight farms on the selection process they did before they released the clones...i got little from them...Anyhow...I am vegging her now but she is not liking something...I was stopping by as I searched Black Lime and this popped up...Wanted to introduce myself as well! Thanks for any help...
Zilla

Thereallenny

Thereallenny

Anyone ran the BLR indoors? I recently aquired a cut from Midnight Farms...I have been chasing the BLR for a while...a clone was the closest I could get...I am aware of the #5 that is out as well...I was hoping to get info from staff @ midnight farms on the selection process they did before they released the clones...i got little from them...Anyhow...I am vegging her now but she is not liking something...I was stopping by as I searched Black Lime and this popped up...Wanted to introduce myself as well! Thanks for any help...
Zilla
I'm running it indoors now. I have pheno 1, 3 and 5. Another post mentioned all are bushy but my #1 is not bushy at all compared to how well #5 bushes out on its own. #3 I just obtained so it's a long way from the flower room. I'm at 16 days of flower and it's already a pungent smelling gas and lemon just like everyone has mentioned. #1 stretched big time and #5 almost no stretch. midnight farms cut is #1 or #5

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Oh wow! Thanks for that on midnight farms! I will keep an eye for the traits you mentioned to try and figure out what pheno they put out...When I asked them my question was not clear or that went around it...I am nursing back to health...she did not like something, but looks to be coming around...I was actually surprised to see midnight farms putting out. A cut of it...anyhow I really appreciate yout help

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

I also wondering what pheno midnight is offering? I read somewhere i cant freakin remember where that they got clones of the from midnight of the blr and they got like 3 different phenos so who knows

ELEVATE

ELEVATE

I just acquired this strain and its from Midnight Farms. Did you guys ever find out which one they offer?

Hello to ALL.
We are
ELEVATE.
Grow.Live.Love

Last edited:
Thereallenny

Thereallenny

I just acquired this strain and its from Midnight Farms. Did you guys ever find out which one they offer?

Hello to ALL.
We are
ELEVATE.
Grow.Live.Love
Midnight farms cut is #1 and a while back they had #5. My pics are of both #5 ( friended) and #1. They both are very close to the same . I believe both came from the same source. All star and midnight. I have #3 in veg so we will what she does very soon.

ELEVATE

ELEVATE

Grasscias Thereallenny. Can wait to see what she has to offer . any specific info on #1 that could benefit the grow?

Thereallenny

Thereallenny

Grasscias Thereallenny. Can wait to see what she has to offer . any specific info on #1 that could benefit the grow?
It's more than nice. I would say stay easy on the nutes. I tried to push one of the 5 and 1 pretty hard on the nutrients and she started to show some stress. I have 2 charcoal filters going and it is still stank. Exactly like the description, gas soaked lemon drops. The #1 is a keeper. Rarely do I get a Commercially circulated cut that does this well. She will be in the stable for a while.

ELEVATE

ELEVATE

Great info. I will do. I will stay on the light side on the nutes.

Beneficial bacterias locked and loaded for this one especially.

zeke

zeke

Here's the #5 indo'. I pollinated this one with a couple Jamaican landrace males. Coco/ peat based amended soilless mix and just water with no run off . Reeks like bitter lime peels and burnt fired crackers. My new favorite weed and I haven't even smoke it yet. Flower structure is kind of chemmy.

homebrew420

homebrew420

@zeke that sounds hella interesting...also looks like a serious pain in the ass to trim as well. Discriptions on the aroma though....damn

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

This is MNF cut....which ome? I dont know! #1) or #5 ?! Anyone?

ELEVATE

ELEVATE

View attachment 565203This is MNF cut....which ome? I dont know! #1) or #5 ?! Anyone?

Okay I got them midnight farms. I'm 2nd week in flower. And I see 2 diffrent phenos! I personally don't know the phenos but would like to be schooled down on it too!
Mine.
One is tighter nodes and bushier. Still tall.
Other is lenky and space internodes. Christmas treeish... Even taller.
Both grown next to each other. I saw this throughout the whole room .
Take a couple more pics...
Anyone else....!?

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

I will take some more tonight...I believe this is the lanky spaced out pheno....I have some pics before I implemented the trelis...but i am sure this is the lanky stretched pheno...MNF was no help when I emailed them asking them about the pheno's they put out....I have "heard" that they maybe the same cuts wonderland put out....again it was only something I heard...I would def like to know...

B

bojenkins

Yields well , not heaviest but definitely a good yield and I'm guessing since you asked in Jan you are seeing just how great this strain is. It's one of my all time fave. Makes great hash. Lemon fuel. If you like Chemdog you will love this even more. The pheno I have turns into a bush with no topping.
do you know the yield for indoor ,good sir?

Top Bottom