Black Lime Reserve

• Thread starter mendo local
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Couple shots of the BLR in my indoor. Get your scrubbers going .
Yup thats it...
any pics of your #3? I believe i have both from MNF's...the one shown...leaf are more thinner and spread more opposed ri the other has shorter fatter leaf...got them from seperate locstions @ seperate times...About 3 months apart...I am flowering the other now...and they appear to be completely different...I hope to get a shot of both side by side before i pull the 1st one

maya42

maya42

It's unfortunate that BLR costs an arm and a leg. I know a few people who've run it and haven't been very impressed due to nothing being uniform. Can you guys verify whether these seeds are worth it?

sox

sox

the midnight farms cut we ran (i posted a few pics in this thread) didnt yield and were a BITCH to trim.
Jackson said the oilcan phenos would be a step away from haze and he wasnt kidding.

Amazing to smoke, not the best to grow or trim.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

I believe they MNF's has 2 pheno's The 1st I ran was not the heaviest yielder but the finest smoke

sox

sox

they do which is dumb as fuck...out of 11 clones, 2 were a different pheno. both sucked to grow but were awesome to smoke.
i crossed the second pheno (it filled out better) to our LVRK keeper i found...running them this year, hopefully the lvrk bulks it up a bunch

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

they do which is dumb as fuck...out of 11 clones, 2 were a different pheno. both sucked to grow but were awesome to smoke.
i crossed the second pheno (it filled out better) to our LVRK keeper i found...running them this year, hopefully the lvrk bulks it up a bunch
Yea man! I fricken knew it! I got one in oakland the othe san jo...as u say shitty to grow but amazing smoke...for me medically its the one, i have to keep it around...how was the LVRK? Sounds like you have some fire in the mix there! I am hoping to get to wonderland and get some more fire from them...here is a pic of my 2nd pheno...

The 1st one I ran...amazing smoke!

sox

sox

wonderland cuts are covered in bugs...Kevin is a good friend and has some killer genetics...but there organic bug practices are not keeping up with the russets or broads.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

wonderland cuts are covered in bugs...Kevin is a good friend and has some killer genetics...but there organic bug practices are not keeping up with the russets or broads.
Eeeeesh!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Damn! Kinda killed that dream...lol...well can always hope to score sum of their beans i guess...

A_j_207

A_j_207

long valley heirloom black lime x Chemdog special reserve .... what ever the fuck that is. they charge an arm and a leg and they come in a rolex type box with all sorts of literature... i said fuck it, if these guys are gonna put it in a rolex box, i gotta see if they hold water. we shall see... been burnt before, also been pleasantly surprised as well...
your not the first to ask... but... no.
Ive got a deal, you give them to me and ill give you an online hug! Sounds like a fair price to me

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

you ever run these? Getting ready to cross it and see if I cant bulk it...The smoke is simply amzing....the yields are not the best...was curious to see how it came out...peace and positive vibes

S

stone house

I was told Midnight Farms cut came from Kyle Kushman, MNF didn't tell me but source is reliable.

S

stone house

not sure about both phenos.
I know Wonderland has a pheno they sifted.
At least one pheno at MNF was sifted by Kyle Kushman.
Aficionado seeds told me this.

Witchking

Witchking

I have been out of the seed buying game for a dog's age now so I am not familiar with these guys. Fancy website but no prices..which usually means I don't wanna know how much they cost! The packaging is ridiculous. I was like " you gotta be fuckin' kiddin"

Top Bottom