Blackberry Gum

• Thread starter Beachwalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

ya ever been up Franconia notch way or the kangamangus hwy or Fume Gorge? Gods country right thar.
You know it! All the above and many times! My old crew used to Camp up the Kang when we were younger. My girlfriend's a school teacher north of Laconia, rough winter in the mountains this year! Aside from the Cape there's no place in New England even close to NH imo, it's a spectacular area, hoping to get to the top of Mount Washington once more in my life too, last time was 05 went up on the Cog railroad

Mt washington cog railway

Axel Rose

Axel Rose

HSO Black Dog harvested within the last couple of days, 1st run, nice smoke!

View attachment 870047
View attachment 870048
Hey What's up Beachwalker. I just started following along.... that looks like it's going to be amazing smoke. Her bud structure and cola length is amazing. I'm looking for a good bubblegum strain still, I'll definitely have to check out seedstockers.

It looks like that black dog is perfect for rolling up, looks like some sticky buds. Nice work bro 👊🏼

E

eirI

You know it! All the above and many times! My old crew used to Camp up the Kang when we were younger. My girlfriend's a school teacher north of Laconia, rough winter in the mountains this year! Aside from the Cape there's no place in New England even close to NH imo, it's a spectacular area, hoping to get to the top of Mount Washington once more in my life too, last time was 05 went up on the Cog railroad

View attachment 869779
Dude what an adventure I want to go there. On train in the snow.

E

eirI

View attachment 869779
Kick ass

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

That looks really nice!
Dude this could be the shit right here!? Hydro Red recommended this when I was hunting for a good BlackBerry. I'm already about to take cuts for clones, going to do a whole run of this asap, smoked the first of it yesterday and it's devastating, but I also let it go 12 weeks because it wouldn't amber-up ..it's finished up now!

The scissor hash was black sticky, got an ounce of sugar leaf trim in the freezer now, gonna hand-roll some black hash this week

Last edited:
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Dude what an adventure I want to go there. On train in the snow.
Hey thanks for following along! I don't know which is scarier, driving up or taking the train to the summit? there's like two places on the train ride where you feel like you're going almost straight up & you swear you're going to start going back at a hundred miles an hour and shoot right off the mountain any second! But it has only happened once in the twenties or thirties so the odds are pretty good! This is the only active cog railroad in the United States

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Hey What's up Beachwalker. I just started following along.... that looks like it's going to be amazing smoke. Her bud structure and cola length is amazing. I'm looking for a good bubblegum strain still, I'll definitely have to check out seedstockers.

It looks like that black dog is perfect for rolling up, looks like some sticky buds. Nice work bro 👊🏼
I love the shape of these plants! Vigorous growers as well! I'm getting blueberry from them more than bubblegum smell right now but they're only halfway, if that, and you're right about that black dog, it's going to be my primary beach smoke this season! It's nice, there's an actual oily black cherry taste and a strong stone

Last edited:
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Here's a couple pictures from this morning..

20190512 084125

20190512 084115

This is my 1st run with the new newts, over the last three feedings I've addressed the Magnesium issue; I was adding cal-mag @ 2.5 ml/gal., which I've increased to 5 ml/gal.

Checking this morning's run off of plain pH water plants were 1150 & 1250 PPM and 6.0 both. I removed some top leaves blocking bud sites, I'll do more cleaning up as they progress

Last edited:
Axel Rose

Axel Rose

I love the shape of these plants! Vigorous growers as well! I'm getting blueberry from them more than bubblegum smell right now but they're only halfway, if that, and you're right about that black dog, it's going to be my primary beach smoke this season! It's nice, there's an actual oily black cherry taste and a strong stone
Cant get enough of those colas. Again nice work bro she definitely looks like shes gonna give you a good yield on top of the frost. I've noticed the bubblegum smell is usually sweet and light compared to other smells, maybe the fruity berry smell is overpowering.

🍒🤤 where's the sesh at lol jk jk

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

This is kind of interesting; 2 plants of the same strain with identical care and feeding, one is showing magnesium issue and the other is showing a Calcium deficiency lol!?

Actually this does not surprise me that much, I've had clones from the same mother become completely different plants (Sorry for the yellow pics, I didn't feel like dragging them out)

20190515 014209

20190515 014243

If this all purpose product doesn't work out I have Jack's 3 2 1 but I'm sure this will be fine, I've upped the cal/mag for a set of Gorilla Glue I've recently put into bloom and raised the ppm from 600 to 700

20190515 093309

Last edited:
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Sample of freebie Indian Bubblegum, getting overnight dried. 1st Bud from first plant, big frosty plant too! Says 60 day cycle but it's been blooming for 3 months tomorrow, just about finishing up now..

20190515 105521
20190505 153534
20190420 222405

If I like the sample I'll have a set ready to bloom in two weeks

newh

newh

View attachment 869779
I wont get on that thing its too sketchy lol

Top Bottom