Blackwater & Julius Ceasar Test Grow

• Thread starter Kuntjoose
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Looks Like I am pulling up at just the right time.
Those girls are looking exceptoinal.

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

Julius Ceasar

Couple of quick shots of my 2 favorite Julius Ceasar! 1 very lemony cleaner smelling the other very deep & dank smelling, cant think of a better way to describe it.

100 1326
100 1327
100 1328
100 1325
S

Swerve

looking great man. nice and frosty...how the blackwaters coming along?

B

buzzkill420

dude i seen the black waters today they are looking dank as hell wish i could aford some seeds

L

livinglegend

oh damn...... looks very nice!
i cant wait to fill my room up with anything of yours swerve........

A

affy_time

that blackwater sounds delicious. isn't purple kush made up of og X mendo also? don't see much purple out my way, but it seems like cali is drowning in them! how does everyone compare the purps to purple urkle?

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

Hey Swerve bro srry for lack of pics havent gotten a chance to just sit down and up em. Anyway i was wondering what kind of finishing times we were lookin at for the parents of these guys? Most of the JC's look to be about redy & the BW look like another 10 days or so. What do you think? im goona try to take some pics through out 2 day and get em upped 2night for all yall.

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

sorry for the delay guys having a bit of probs loading pics and shit now somthin about some security token missing i dunno wtf the prob is. tryin to get it resolved tho.

S

Swerve

a very very limited number of Julius Ceasar packs is on the way.. i mean very limited like 15 packs... and blackwater got put on the back burner for now

K

koopa troopa

fo sho! what do you think of the blackwater kuntjoose?

i got my flower tent setup last night, so we're up and running too!

S

Swerve

alright some new pics right on.. you got something to upload.. lol

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

Blackwater

Finally!!!! got this shit working but still not quite right.
Anyway, Koopa i havent gotten to smoke em yet but so far they are pretty vigorous they were the largest plants next to the Nepalese Highlands. They smell really dank and have very dense buds with huge calyxes. Also Super frosty! Its hard to see just how purple the buds are because they are so frosty. The next run ill proly do some training and make bushes.
Well i got a gang of pics so chek em out!!!

100 1373
100 1375
100 1377
100 1379
100 1384
100 1394
100 1395
100 1396
100 1397
100 1399
JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Wow very nice kj, that blackwater looks like some nice smoke, but that JC looks dank as hell! I just got the chance to pop some blackwater so I will put up my test thread soon.

darksideX

darksideX

killa update man..they look frosty as hell..pure dank:)

S

Swerve

hot dam son looking dank.... that JC looks just like a phenos i had looked like og but tasted like master hows it smelling.. and the black water looks great.. def mendo purps dom...

Top Bottom