Blackwater & Julius Ceasar Test Grow

• Thread starter Kuntjoose
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

Julius Ceasar

Hey thx guys here are some pix from 2night!

Swerve def right about the JCs 1 smells like lemon cleaner but a tester bud had this flavor almost like creamy sandalwood with a citrus bite. very fukin dank but Not wut i was expecting. Im hoping 1 of the other phenos has that classic og flavor.

they are comin up on 70 days 2day! and gettin the chop when i get some free time this week.

100 1475
100 1477
100 1479
100 1482
100 1483
100 1485
100 1486
100 1488
100 1489
100 1490
Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

Swerve
O fo sho man i got clones from 3 of the 4 BWs and from 2 of the JCs so they are def goona get run again to pick the 1s we keep around. I dunno i just think u gotta run somthin twice b4 u decide to bin it.

Koopa
hows ur shit comin along got some nice veg ill bet? Doin any training? U flip the switch yet, letin em start flowering?
cant wait to see what u find.

D

Dgafaboutanyone

waddup kuntjoose super danky grow!!!
that blackwater looks so danky cant wait to get my
hands on some of these >_<

the cali connection is takin over >_<

B

buzzkill420

well kunt i figured i would throw this up for you brother thanks for keeping me medicated.. props to you swerve on the cross on the Julius Ceasar got some so cal master kush that im smoking next to it and can def. taste some same traits

Th 1253193140 001
Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

wut up guys havent had internet for a while but ill get some nugget shots and smoke reports up soon. Everybody got the chop about 75 or so days but the JC coulda been takin sooner. Anyway everything is dryin up nicely. goona b fukin fire.

C

chranotik

yea i wanna see some drig nug shots, also what kinda ppm were you feeding the jc's in flower? Wondering if they're big eaters like the og's.. I've got a pack of jc on the way :)

R

redroot

nice man. 2 strains im aiting too try. they both look like keepers. how did they smell and smoke ?

peace

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

Julius Ceasar Nugget Pix

Well long time no see huh. Had to fade into the darkness for a bit. Anyway here are some dry shots of the JC's. The pics are of my 2 favorite phenos. The first was like a light, soft lemony soap flavor definantly awsome stuff had some serious pain killing ability.( I burned the fuk outta my hand. was very serious burn. after smokin this i forgot i was hurt and was using my hand like it was fine didnt phase me a bit.)
The second 1 i have dubbed Tuna! Right b4 flower and during harvest it smelled exactly like crakin open a can of tuna with a slight hint of skunk. Ok now some of u may think thats gross or wut ever but hands down it was the best smoke in my garden! funky skunky dank! reminded me of Chemdog D very similar in flavor.

first 3 pics lemony 1

I did a smoke report on the tuna will get it up as soon i remember what i did with it. also got dried pics of the Blackwater as well as a smoke report when i find em. Plus i think i got a gang more pics right b4 a during harvest i can put up.

100 1525
100 1529
100 1531
100 1533
100 1536
100 1537
100 1538
C

chranotik

nice man thats what im talking about, those look like some tasty ass nuggets. I've got 3 jc's popped, hoping i get a good pheno out of them.

R

Rootztonic

Just got my JC today!!! THanks cc and logic for the opportunity..cant wait to start them

P

Pow3rBaLL

IL be glad to test somethin. nothin documented on this sit yet but i can send ya thew scoop on some past tense stuff!

Latest posts

Top Bottom