blazer

blazer

Sit Rep
Mp x PU-2bottom left
TK x PU-2 right top and bottom
TS-2top left

gitarre10000

gitarre10000

Shit bro they been jamming along they are beasts for Sure can't wait for the taste test @logic put in down on these they did there thang!:D

Here the phenos I couldn't get to during the grow...
LA Pure Kush x GSC #2 Aprox 70days 12/12!
View attachment 467421 View attachment 467422 View attachment 467423 View attachment 467424 View attachment 467425
LA Pure Kush x GSC#3
View attachment 467426 View attachment 467427 View attachment 467428 View attachment 467429 View attachment 467430
Super beautiful. How's the smell?

blazer

blazer

Super beautiful. How's the smell?
Thanks @gitarre10000 They have a similar Chocolate Metalic Kush smell they have all cured nicely liking the flavs #1 taste is coffee, Metalic kush with hints of some GSC mmm,#2 Grew like bubba and has a bubba taste on top of the Metalic prob my fav on taste but was a very low yielder,#3was my largest has the Same smells cured to a very nice smoke and potency is there also nice Metalic chocalte coffee kush, these had that musty type smell untill they cured then the flavors started coming through nicely!:D

blazer

blazer

@blazer Good luck with the new seedlings bro!

Thank's for the samples,they have been especially tasty.
That PK x GSC is impressive!:D
Thanks curious how they turn out for sure
Hell yeah @waayne anytime Glad you enjoyed em can't stop reaching for that fire HA#1 myself , those PK are real nice @logic killed it with these crosses!

looking good man!!!
Thanks @ButtaFlave the mendo's are vigorous as hell stacking nicely and smells like a cherry halls cough drop on stem rub the TK's are looking great also will get some better pics of what's going on in there

Tnelz

Tnelz

What's good @blazer. Not sure why I've never stopped by. Started @page 1 and made it to the end. Amazing stuff man. Keep it going brother. Much respect and good vibes to ya man.

Samwell

Samwell

Breeder
flame on ! flabbergasted !
I want to be like you when I grow up - and to give reference as to my age my first concert was Paul Revere and the Raiders and my second was Procol Harum with opening band the Eagles. Both in Nashville Tenn. ha ha ha - muchisimo respeto

blazer

blazer

Looking healthy and digging the nice canopy PVC.
thanks @miko hoping they stay that way yup cheapy trellis works like a champ thanks for dropping in bro

Nice work there!!
Thank you @henry much apreciated!

What's good @blazer. Not sure why I've never stopped by. Started @page 1 and made it to the end. Amazing stuff man. Keep it going brother. Much respect and good vibes to ya man.
Thanks @Tnelz glad you stopped by chill and enjoy a fatty and watch the show brotha!:D

flame on ! flabbergasted !
I want to be like you when I grow up - and to give reference as to my age my first concert was Paul Revere and the Raiders and my second was Procol Harum with opening band the Eagles. Both in Nashville Tenn. ha ha ha - muchisimo respeto
Apreciate the compliments but just a newbie compared to some here just learning as I go lots to learn always a new lesson learned each grow, think you may have me by a year or two though lol thanks for stopping by hope you enjoy the show @Samwell!

Top Bottom