blazer's bunker!

• Thread starter blazer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
blazer

blazer

@blazer Happy Harvest brother!
Man you really did an exceptional job on those,I can nearly smell them from here.
Thanks Homie shit is smelling ripe soon will be the taste test doggie;)
Damn bro that GG#4 has some kick thanks again for the branch!:D

blazer

blazer

@blazer You're welcome boss!
I'll get some more samples ready for you this week
Thank's for dialing in the AC's here!
I'm gonna need them now it's warming up.......
Hell yeah glad they Are cranking away, yup just went into summer heat mode for sure...

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Smashing job!! Wish I could help you test those out! :cigar: Man that was a kick ass page of dank!

blazer

blazer

Awesome showing!
Really enjoying the tk x urkle thanks for posting these....looking forward on a smoke report....
Great job :cigar::cigar:
Thanks @pura the TK x PU is looking dank can't wait to do smoke report myself either,lol
Smashing job!! Wish I could help you test those out! :cigar: Man that was a kick ass page of dank!
@Prime C what up doggie glad you rolled through for the show, Cruz on down and will have a smoke out brotha!;)

B

bckwht

beautiful harvest..that truth serum has my mouth watering..and damn that Ha og x fire og looks to have some real chunky tops

blazer

blazer

beautiful harvest..that truth serum has my mouth watering..and damn that Ha og x fire og looks to have some real chunky tops
@bckwht thanks yeah that truth serum is some frost covered dank can't wait to puff on her super frosty, the fire x ha tops came Out nice and dense Having some weight last run were a little loose but they seemed to do there thang this run

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Shit bro they been jamming along they are beasts for Sure can't wait for the taste test @logic put in down on these they did there thang!:D

Here the phenos I couldn't get to during the grow...
LA Pure Kush x GSC #2 Aprox 70days 12/12!
View attachment 467421 View attachment 467422 View attachment 467423 View attachment 467424 View attachment 467425
LA Pure Kush x GSC#3
View attachment 467426 View attachment 467427 View attachment 467428 View attachment 467429 View attachment 467430
That number three looks really interesting. I'm liking that pheno. Nice work blazer

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Blazer,
Hope all is going good!
I can't find your diary on the TKxUrkle from CSI:HUMBOLDT. Just got hooked up with the Old Family Purple and some Underdog Urkle and the Purple Dogbud.
Very interested in finding out what to look for and how she smoked. Also want to know if you grew any other CSI Urkle hybrids?
Peace

Top Bottom