Blazing heat, smoke-filled skies, illegal! What could possibly go wrong?

• Thread starter Oldchucky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
They didn't even consider legal weed until they put their cronies in charge of it all. The chief of Toronto police department was in Charge of the whole proccess & they put so many regulations in place you need a million bucks just to get your foot in the door. Health Canada regulations and every other Naysayer group had their input into how, where, why it can be smoked,produced,eaten, legal allowed %, a fking nightmare of regulations. Zero Mom and pop shops allowed & only Gov stores can sell weed.at least where I live in Canada...Not quite the home of the free...lol
On the bright side we have our Best weather of the year through Sept ....usually......

AirHammer

AirHammer

They didn't even consider legal weed until they put their cronies in charge of it all. The chief of Toronto police department was in Charge of the whole proccess & they put so many regulations in place you need a million bucks just to get your foot in the door. Health Canada regulations and every other Naysayer group had their input into how, where, why it can be smoked,produced,eaten, legal allowed %, a fking nightmare of regulations. Zero Mom and pop shops allowed & only Gov stores can sell weed.at least where I live in Canada...Not quite the home of the free...lol
Some non licensed dispensaries look legit in Mississauga. They offer better deals like not charging tax, 20 for 3 or 10 for 5 a lower grade. Compared to upwards of 20$ per gm at legit licensed stores. The illegal place by me has a revolving door all day and night. The feds closed them twice, until they reopen the next day. My point is moot, you can come up with the same points in 2 seconds there isnt a need to share. Just cringe lol.

Same goes for smokes if your a smoker. Would you prefer 3 bucks a package or 15 - 20?. Of course most of us are heading for the better deals. Legalizing created more votes for the liberals, that and only that. They succeeded. The revenue they make from tax. and so on is merely a perk for them. Legalizing did nothing close to what they said it would which is combat illegal weed and organized crime. In the end all it did was help their cause. Because its legal, and the laws lack framework to stop what it started. Which is make it easier to get away with.

Its going to be a hot one, and humid, not cool!

NotFrankster

NotFrankster

Some non licensed dispensaries look legit in Mississauga. They offer better deals like not charging tax, 20 for 3 or 10 for 5 a lower grade. Compared to upwards of 20$ per gm at legit licensed stores. The illegal place by me has a revolving door all day and night. The feds closed them twice, until they reopen the next day. My for legalization point is moot, you can come up with the same points in 2 seconds there isnt a need to share. Just cringe lol.

Same goes for smokes if your a smoker. Would you prefer 3 bucks a package or 15 - 20?. Of course most of us are heading for the better deals. Legalizing created more votes for the liberals, that and only that. They succeeded. The revenue they make from tax. and so on is merely a perk for them. Legalizing did nothing close to what they said it would which is combat illegal weed and organized crime. In the end all it did was help their cause. Because its legal, and the laws lack framework to stop what it started. Which is make it easier to get away with.

Its going to be a hot one, and humid, not cool!

ILLEGAL Weeds....

Did you read this one on info wars..,. Or truth media 😆

The liberal cannabis conspiracy.... For legalization.

My spin is that the well heeled commercial guys who are growing haven't a clue about the industry growing substandard then overcharge...

Fuck monopoly commercial cannabis

Last edited:
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Yeah I know! It will get into everything! Miserable shit! Should’ve waited a week and mother nature would have smoked your plant’s for you. This stuff can rain down From fires 100 miles away!

NotFrankster

NotFrankster

Yeah I know! It will get into everything! Miserable shit! Should’ve waited a week and mother nature would have smoked your plant’s for you. This stuff can rain down From fires 100 miles away!
It's either the other side of the mountain 🏔️ or more than likely coming from Salem Oregon which is hundreds of miles away

Not sure

NotFrankster

NotFrankster

I think it's just over the top side. It's got to be close. It's getting a brighter shade of orange but that could be the Sun trying to get up

It's pretty surreal here. My tarp...

PXL 20220910 173521321
NotFrankster

NotFrankster

If that big of stuff is raining down it is probably fairly close. Hope it doesn’t start burning holes in your tarp.
I've been looking for embers.... It's up in Baring up over the pass about 20 or 30 something miles away.... smoke is following the cold🥶 river water and the water 💦💦💦 fall is sucking it down 👇👇👇👇

Environmental physics in the extreme. Some ash going into the pool below are the size of baseball

🌞 Sun is like a blood moon 🌜 then disappears entirely. So it's thicker

Still raining pine needles

Last edited:
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
ILLEGAL Weeds....

Did you read this one on info wars..,. Or truth media 😆

The liberal cannabis conspiracy.... For legalization.

My spin is that the well heeled commercial guys who are growing haven't a clue about the industry growing substandard then overcharge...

Fuck monopoly commercial cannabis
Our Gov stores here are only in Gov Liqueur outlets 11 in the entire province in a separate area out of sight, when you enter its like a futuristic movie set all white with 3 staff in uniform dress & white counters.
There's one store in the province where you can see through a glass encased box a 1 gram sized piece of the bud other store there NO product to be seen or smelled. only 1 single book with no pics list the products available their leaning ( Indica or Sativa ) the percent thc and a few other details. Then once you decide what you want you walk up and tell the agent, They open the cupboard behind them and bring out a sealed plastic tub with something inside. They put it in a bag and out you go, the whole time feeling like your being screwed paying $40 for 3.5 grams

NotFrankster

NotFrankster

Our Gov stores here are only in Gov Liqueur outlets 11 in the entire province in a separate area out of sight, when you enter its like a futuristic movie set all white with 3 staff in uniform dress & white counters.
There's one store in the province where you can see through a glass encased box a 1 gram sized piece of the bud other store there NO product to be seen or smelled. only 1 single book with no pics list the products available their leaning ( Indica or Sativa ) the percent thc and a few other details. Then once you decide what you want you walk up and tell the agent, They open the cupboard behind them and bring out a sealed plastic tub with something inside. They put it in a bag and out you go, the whole time feeling like your being screwed paying $40 for 3.5 grams
Yeah I feel ya. We can see it but it's sealed also. I don't purchase flowers unless it's looking like it has seeds... Got some northern lights and Acapulco gold last time

But I do get the occasional oil extraction. It's cheap at $12 gram and I get higher sativa's and mix outside into the joint paper when I smoke it

PXL 20220910 192942021
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
The Acapulco gold 🥇 been looking for it for awhile now. I like getting 🧬🧬🧬🧬 from the commercial operations

$12 per 3.5 gm seeds are a bonus 😆. 21.5% cannabinoids

View attachment 1280465

Strawberry cough nobody can find located in the same place.
There's an alternative to the legal stuff here, an online order delivery outfit that somehow skirts the law...They got it all. Gov store has a max thc content but not the online guys, I bought my wife a 250 ml bottle @ 1000mg...raspberry syrup 3 ml puts her out like a light $50 + 5 delivery and an oz of Meat Breath $77 oz....fkin Gov has nothing like it....They've got the Mike tyson Knock out bud $6/ gr or $130oz...Its tasty shit, I bought 3 grams as an addon to an order I made, hash too but what I've had tasted like hot knifing back in the day...If your in Canada they deliver in the big metropolises and surrounding area's
www.coastalhfxchestertimber .com/

Latest posts

Top Bottom