Blazing heat, smoke-filled skies, illegal! What could possibly go wrong?

• Thread starter Oldchucky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Right on! Mother nature smiling on you! Same here. Going to be 90 for the next week and a half. And I could walk out any morning to find an empty playpen! Or the badge could show up! Your pays your money and you takes your chances! Good luck!

NotFrankster

NotFrankster

Second 🥈 ✂️. This is a small plant and certainly limited by the light and pot size 🙄. Need to 🪚 half the mountain 🏔️ down then bulldozer half the peaks

Freed up some space for it's sister phenotype one is purple... The other not hmmm 🤔
PXL 20220929 193930898
PXL 20220929 193958255

PXL 20220929 194149423
PXL 20220929 194143651
NotFrankster

NotFrankster

they smell skunky from a distance. When I rub a bud my fingers smell mostly like gasoline, actual petrol cars run on. Why on earth do some people hate it? 😀
I'm kinda moving to the diesel pheno these days. Not always been there in the past cause of the anxiety....

But I'm way past that one these days I usually put three different strains together in one joint by adding extraction and diesel #1 is a front runner

BTW I smoke all joints nothing else for years now. I don't do any of the New world 🌍 shit. Vaping or bongo My lungs simply can't handle it anymore

Thumbs up for property hunted fuel pheno

PXL 20220929 195137724
NotFrankster

NotFrankster

I might hang out my lights for a few hours daily towards the end here. It might be feasible. What does anyone else think... My main concern is moisture and not ruining them. I'm getting less than five hours of direct light right now. Pistils starting to fade

PXL 20220929 204615851
PXL 20220929 204604996
PXL 20220929 204554950
PXL 20220929 204451640
PXL 20220929 204457625
PXL 20220929 204507092
PXL 20220929 204531611
PXL 20220929 204525836
PXL 20220929 204516417
PXL 20220929 204512098
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I might hang out my lights for a few hours daily towards the end here. It might be feasible. What does anyone else think... My main concern is moisture and not ruining them. I'm getting less than five hours of direct light right now. Pistils starting to fade
I find those hairy fkers take a lot longer to finish, indoors and just thinking it out ..........it might be too much light at the end,......... my grey matter tells me backing off on light a good thing at the end of their cycle but you may need to add extra air on them to help dry out any morning dew or added moisture out doors.....? an osculating fan on them??....two?....day time, extension cords...with me indoors I need air movement I'm not sure how feasible that is....just a stoned thought.

AirHammer

AirHammer

Mine only get 5.5 hrs direct sun during peak summer. But its during peak intensity hours from 11 am to about 4pm.

5.5 is adequate and works for me well. It also depends on latitude and longitude. I'm about smack in between the grape fields in western Europe to the east and the grape fields and prime growing regions in Northern Cali.

When I tried getting away with much less direct sun it caused my pot to stretch too much and that ruins it. I might be in the sweet spot because too much sun and heat can also be detrimental.

Do you mean run a fan outside? A stronger inline fan might be better. Whichever chosen, tc not to get electric shock 😬

Last edited:
AirHammer

AirHammer

I'm kinda moving to the diesel pheno these days. Not always been there in the past cause of the anxiety....

But I'm way past that one these days I usually put three different strains together in one joint by adding extraction and diesel #1 is a front runner

BTW I smoke all joints nothing else for years now. I don't do any of the New world 🌍 shit. Vaping or bongo My lungs simply can't handle it anymore

Thumbs up for property hunted fuel pheno
I'm over the diesel strains in name, I like the weed in the cheese families lately. UK Cheese and Blue Cheese etc. They help me wind down in stressful times and get/ maintain my sleep. I set out to find strains to combat anxiety and they seem to work well for me.

I use a small personal pipe the majority of time. A couple little rips of the cheese and Im good for an hour or two. By then with some luck Im sawing wood long before it wears off anyhow zzZZZzzZZ

NotFrankster

NotFrankster

Mine only get 5.5 hrs direct sun during peak summer. But its during peak intensity hours from 11 am to about 4pm.

5.5 is adequate and works for me well. It also depends on latitude and longitude. I'm about smack in between the grape fields in western Europe to the east and the grape fields and prime growing regions in Northern Cali.

When I tried getting away with much less direct sun it caused my pot to stretch too much and that ruins it. I might be in the sweet spot because too much sun and heat can also be detrimental.

Do you mean run a fan outside? A stronger inline fan might be better. Whichever chosen, tc not to get electric shock 😬
Yeah I was getting a lot more Sun 😎 earlier this year but now it's not going down the shoulder of the mountain and setting behind the main peak....

On the front end it's not seeing direct light until near noon...

So everything direct is strong 💪. Just limited as the season has progresse

On a side note I won't see the sun 😎 from this position for over three or perhaps four months of the year from what I hear past November.. Just ambient light... Wouldn't matter anyhow 😝 cause it's always raining 😉

They smell fantastic and the colors are amazing. I do have a big fan also. I'll start running it soon part of the day at least. Or intermittently perhaps

Last edited:
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I would just let them go about their business. A fan in the morning to dry them off after a Dewey night. Looks like you’re in for a pretty nice stretch of weather. Take them home! And thanks Hammer! It was just one of those blind squirrel moments! Lol!

sambapati

sambapati

I'm over the diesel strains in name, I like the weed in the cheese families lately. UK Cheese and Blue Cheese etc. They help me wind down in stressful times and get/ maintain my sleep. I set out to find strains to combat anxiety and they seem to work well for me.

I use a small personal pipe the majority of time. A couple little rips of the cheese and Im good for an hour or two. By then with some luck Im sawing wood long before it wears off anyhow zzZZZzzZZ
Hammer -- if you mix in some camomile tea with that last pipe of the night you'll sleep like a bug in a rug.

sambapati

sambapati

Yeah I was getting a lot more Sun 😎 earlier this year but now it's not going down the shoulder of the mountain and setting behind the main peak....

On the front end it's not seeing direct light until near noon...

So everything direct is strong 💪. Just limited as the season has progresse

On a side note I won't see the sun 😎 from this position for over three or perhaps four months of the year from what I hear past November.. Just ambient light... Wouldn't matter anyhow 😝 cause it's always raining 😉

They smell fantastic and the colors are amazing. I do have a big fan also. I'll start running it soon part of the day at least. Or intermittently perhaps
@NotFrankster you've got lots of BIG fans right here...

NotFrankster

NotFrankster

@NotFrankster you've got lots of BIG fans right here...
It's certainly appreciated

I've actually been admiring the whole potential of the phenotype created and there all way stinker than the original purple punch they hailing from so I think it's a really well matched cross 🤞

Nothing undesirable from my vantage. Some are certainly more purple than others. I don't think any of the Thai project made it through I whacked them all sadly.

Too many choices 😃and helicopter 🚁 lurking

Stinky & Sweet 🦨🎂mmmmhh

NotFrankster

NotFrankster

They also made it through the home stretch in essentially a 🪲🐛🐛🪲🪲 paradise and still alive. This area was a berries patch. Although I've used things like citric acid in the feed humic microbes ECT and a few foliar application of tricontonol, linolol and clove oil.... Glycerin and pH to 8.5....

Plus the smoke surely helped. It's been the first time of clean air up here since the fires began

The small amount of rain 🌧️ made all the difference

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Small planes flying over my place to get to red Bluff Podunk airport cause me some concern also. But haven’t actually been flown, like back in the camp days! If you got flown back then, you knew your Days were numbered, and started sleeping out in the woods! L O L!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Yeah you are not growing in a very weed friendly environment! Bucking the odds! The smaller plants and favorable weather so far seem to be working. And being there to babysit them doesn’t hurt either

Heywood

Heywood

I would just let them go about their business. A fan in the morning to dry them off after a Dewey night. Looks like you’re in for a pretty nice stretch of weather. Take them home! And thanks Hammer! It was just one of those blind squirrel moments! Lol!

Hey Chuck. The Altoids grow is now all you.
Mine were really struggling, and I have been working 6/7 days a week, 12/14 hour days, so I just got tired of it and took them down today.
They're now in the compost bin and the grow room has been taken down.
Sure is quiet without fans and heaters running.

Let me know how yours turn out, buddy. 😊

Top Bottom