Blazing heat, smoke-filled skies, illegal! What could possibly go wrong?

• Thread starter Oldchucky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NotFrankster

NotFrankster

We have a little thing called a vine oak. It's not a really useful tree unless you're wanting to make spears

It's always got a half dozen or so shoot's

The hardwood maple 🍁 and alder... Cottonwood are the only desirable hardwood

Personally I prefer the Pacific Red Cedars what a magical 🎄. I want to make a tiny lodge out of the stumps hollow in a few places up there 😆 I got a few trees you can walk under the roots

That second photo is just too the bottom limbs 😆
PXL 20220830 233945687

PXL 20220830 234023814
PXL 20220830 234001671
PXL 20220830 233913212
Last edited:
CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Cat's a fun little friend. I lost my other guy and she's a decent replacement for the 🐀 problems

$1800 for our little 700 sq ft cell in Seattle. $350 won't rent a single room with bathroom priveliges. Those go for about $700 or more downtown

Timber is a good name I'll take it under advisement. I was thinking 🤔 dub in memory of Boz

She's clingy 🤣 that's for sure. Currently on my shoulder 🙂. She was like a little rat when I washed her today 😆
Awwwww Frankster! She’s a little cutie 🥰

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Here’s my two baby brats, Mac cuz he’s colored like Mac n cheese and Daisey aka Crazy Daisey. Mac is a purr bag and a loving little sprite, Daisey is a brat!
Cats, We had just got our 3rd and I had an opportunity for this guy. Out our league but for 5 Grand Cdn the lady was hart broken to part with him but her husband died and she could no longer manage alone. We have 3 Black cats my wife said no more...I said but...firm no.....still what a beauty😁

Exotic cat
CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Cats, We had just got our 3rd and I had an opportunity for this guy. Out our league but for 5 Grand Cdn the lady was hart broken to part with him but her husband died and she could no longer manage alone. We have 3 Black cats my wife said no more...I said but...firm no.....still what a beauty😁
That’s a wild looking cat! Egyptian?

NotFrankster

NotFrankster

The lady said she got it from Russia and it took her a number of years to work through the process. She said the bureaucracy to import him was a nightmare and after all that her husband got diagnosed with the Big C and died shortly afterwards.
Cancer from being around a radioactive ☢️🐈☢️... 👀

I have to agree it looks of Egyptian origins although they probably have breeds descending all throughout Asia during that era Something the ruling class traded back in the day...

Idols of worship and good fortune. Bastet, also called Bast, ancient Egyptian goddess worshiped in the form of a lioness and later a cat. The daughter of Re, the sun god, Bastet was an ancient deity whose ferocious nature was ameliorated after the domestication of the cat around 1500 bce.

Cat's are fun but that one looks more like work. Or an investment of sorts

Even if I could afford (I can't) I'd stick with the alley 😺

If I was going to breed animals it would be something like rottweiler puppies 🐶

Last edited:
NotFrankster

NotFrankster

Picture of the cat reminds me how much our society has been continuously changing over the years

When I was a kid I went to some of the last years of Barnum & Bailey Circus 🎪 and they always had a freak show tent.... Extra 💰 that I would beg to get

$0.50 for a peek in the box kid...

I suspect much of that is still unchanged in parts of Asia

Screenshot 20221004 121949

Screenshot 20221004 121915
Screenshot 20221004 121633
Moshmen

Moshmen

Picture of the cat reminds me how much our society has been continuously changing over the years

When I was a kid I went to some of the last years of Barnum & Bailey Circus 🎪 and they always had a freak show tent.... Extra 💰 that I would beg to get

$0.50 for a peek in the box kid...

I suspect much of that is still unchanged in parts of Asia

View attachment 1288920
We actually went to the very last B&B circus that contained animal acts - no freaks though

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Watch the movie called,Freaks! An older low budget black and white but well worth watching! A Weird one! A perfect stoner movie! Made in 1932. Probably the only chance you’ll ever have to watch a Guy with no arms or legs roll a cigarette! Lol!

Last edited:
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
L O L! Good morning, sunshine! I thought this weird subject matter might elicit A response from you. How’s it going in your neck of the woods?

Top Bottom