Blazing heat, smoke-filled skies, illegal! What could possibly go wrong?

• Thread starter Oldchucky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Oh shit! Looks like a busy day for you! You need something to occupy all the free time you have now. Might as well be work!😀

stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

My good daily pc broke down so Im on my pos backup. Talk about a jolopy.

I took updates today, but Ill wait until tonight.

still growing, today is hot in the open sun. but temps keep dipping down to 10c or below at night. Its 23 - 26c currently, with open skies

after today its doing to dip some more.

the purples look insane already, its nearing a point there is no green left anywhere, burgundy took over. the entire top looks nuts, she is still all in tact for now. nearing the harvest chop any day. I am not looking forward to trimming lol.

a sample I cut 2 weeks ago, half a j got me toasted, so potency is decent. after proper dry and cure, it should get me by.\

*scratches head*, wonders how much is there, someone here said 2lbs, that could be embellishing it. I guess on the lower side, a lb.

the closest guess gets a free oz bag LOL

the small one seen better days, the colas got hard as rocks and impressive, but pm got over the entire plant. it covered the upper half in only a couple days ;( shame,

At least it proved a personal theory to me about powdery mildew and how it reacts in one strain to another. some are resistant, this is proof of it in my backyard.

side by side, there is no reason why it wouldnt of spread to the large plant, some infected branches even make contact in the wind.

thankfully nothing on the big girl so Im happy as..you know the rest ;) =)

Last edited:
Moshmen

Moshmen

My good daily pc broke down so Im on my pos backup. Talk about a jolopy.

I took updates today, but Ill wait until tonight.

still growing, today is hot in the open sun. but temps keep dipping down to 10c or below at night. Its 23 - 26c currently, with open skies

after today its doing to dip some more.

the purples look insane already, its nearing a point there is no green left anywhere, burgundy took over. the entire top looks nuts, she is still all in tact for now. nearing the harvest chop any day. I am not looking forward to trimming lol.

a sample I cut 2 weeks ago, half a j got me toasted, so potency is decent. after proper dry and cure, it should get me by.\

*scratches head*, wonders how much is there, someone here said 2lbs, that could be embellishing it. I guess on the lower side, a lb.

the closest guess gets a free oz bag LOL

the small one seen better days, the colas got hard as rocks and impressive, but pm got over the entire plant. it covered the upper half in only a couple days ;( shame,

At least it proved a personal theory to me about powdery mildew and how it reacts in one strain to another. some are resistant, this is proof of it in my backyard.

side by side, there is no reason why it wouldnt of spread to the large plant, some infected branches even make contact in the wind.

thankfully nothing on the big girl so Im happy as..you know the rest ;) =)
Pics.

stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

these look presentable and mature, somewhere around 45 or 6 days, they cut could go another week and still plump up. the temps are going to drop over night. I have to check them out and make a call, to chop or not.

they are already dense and hard af buds, some of my finer outdoor stock. I always thank the weather, anyone can monitor ph and mix batches of nutrients.

giving them too much or too little is the key? to optimum growth and not over dosing. and lots of dry sun.

I did a few side shots and aeriels up top, these are all on the large girl.

I found a picture of of past skunkush from the same lineage, last or year before.. these get monstrous, I wasnt kidding. the ones Im about to upload in veg were even larger. If these were started inside early spring given even more time to grow. I bet nearing twenty footers could be reached. then you always get crazy phenos, that surpass others.

over taking that garden is an understatement.

I saved genetics so they can be bread again. or merely saved. the mildew resistance is a serious advantage outdoor. as I mentiones there is still not a spec of it on this big one.

20221005 1140125898
20221005 1139215905
20221005 1139325904
20221005 1139555900
20221005 1140035899
20210731 1308124323
NotFrankster

NotFrankster

Looks like nearly idea conditions for outdoors 😜

Yeah 👍 any time you get above 82-85f or below 75f you need to look at the ppm concentration. Also take into account humidity, vdp and air flow...

Potassium is a common issue also with lower temperature. So you might need to adjust the ratios if it's an extended situation

The other thing that helps quite a bit is keeping various acids in the mix. Fluvic, trace amounts of citric acid and or ascorbic acid. Amine's are all good 👍 for water stability and stability in pH buffering

stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

Looks like nearly idea conditions for outdoors 😜

Yeah 👍 any time you get above 82-85f or below 75f you need to look at the ppm concentration. Also take into account humidity, vdp and air flow...

Potassium is a common issue also with lower temperature. So you might need to adjust the ratios if it's an extended situation

The other thing that helps quite a bit is keeping various acids in the mix. Fluvic, trace amounts of citric acid and or ascorbic acid. Amine's are all good 👍 for water stability and stability in pH buffering

stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

I dont supply garden nutrients this close to harvest. they got adequate regular supplies when it was necessary. besides, they would still change colours in the fall/ colder days. Read the above link on chlorophyll ;)

stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

Powder mildew.

With all the breeding that goes on your bound to encounter strains that have instabilities in the genetics.

Unless the breeder knows what he or she is doing. They aim to hold or breed out traits, like resistance to mold.

And with all the difference climates and conditions.

I chalk it up to a bit of bad luck and a bit of good luck in this case.

This plant is headed for a dumpster . I wont ingest it nor would I let anyone else. If they have a bad reaction or allergies they could wind up dying.

Not a good idea, at least to me, not going to chance it , no ifs or buts.

Too bad, shes a beauty aside from the pm.

20221005 1139015947
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Looks like the one on the bottom might have it also. Or is that part of the same plant? Where are you growing at?

stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

Looks like the one on the bottom might have it also. Or is that part of the same plant? Where are you growing at?
Thats image up there ^ ^ ^ is branching from the infested girl =(. Its at least half oz dry weight gone to the dump.

The other is spotless. The entire plant is clean as a whistle. I cut a little sample from her today. It could use a few more days if weather holds. But I could probably enjoy it as it is.

Smells nice and strong. Although it won't be dry enough for a week or more. I slow dry with little to no direct fanning. Only for circulation purposes.

In the mean time I got to work on some kief screens. I love my kief can hardly wait 😘

Purpy
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Thats image up there ^ ^ ^ is branching from the infested girl =(. Its at least half oz dry weight gone to the dump.

The other is spotless. The entire plant is clean as a whistle. I cut a little sample from her today. It could use a few more days if weather holds. But I could probably enjoy it as it is.

Smells nice and strong. Although it won't be dry enough for a week or more. I slow dry with little to no direct fanning. Only for circulation purposes.
You must be back east?

NotFrankster

NotFrankster

Smart idea if I get what you're suggesting.... I only do it towards the end cause it's a balance and development related supplement. Ohh 😯 don't forget the microbes ECT

Potentially cure's cancer and all types of health benefits

I feed the plants soluble kelp and cyanobacteria biomass from a laboratory certified processor
Chlorophyll (also chlorophyl) is any of several related green pigments found in cyanobacteria and in the chloroplasts of algae and plants.[2] Its name is derived from the Greek words χλωρός, khloros ("pale green") and φύλλον, phyllon ("leaf").[3] Chlorophyll allow plants to absorb energy from light.

The smoke here is terrible 😔 had to evacuate to ⛵⛵⛵🌊🌊🌊 Seattle

PXL 20221007 032801695
PXL 20221005 004101186
PXL 20221005 004055651
PXL 20221005 004051291
sambapati

sambapati

Smart idea if I get what you're suggesting.... I only do it towards the end cause it's a balance and development related supplement

I feed the plants soluble kelp and cyanobacteria biomass from a laboratory certified processor
Chlorophyll (also chlorophyl) is any of several related green pigments found in cyanobacteria and in the chloroplasts of algae and plants.[2] Its name is derived from the Greek words χλωρός, khloros ("pale green") and φύλλον, phyllon ("leaf").[3] Chlorophyll allow plants to absorb energy from light.

The smoke here is terrible 😔 had to evacuate to ⛵⛵⛵🌊🌊🌊 Seattle
Runaway better than R.I.P. Nice bamboo doobie holder

NotFrankster

NotFrankster

using in my grow and using in my body....
The problem is it's nearly insoluble so getting it into the plants present a challenge...

Just never overdo and keep it simple 😜. It's certainly can be overly done and screw with pH

Kelp is the same thing

Top Bottom