Blazing heat, smoke-filled skies, illegal! What could possibly go wrong?

• Thread starter Oldchucky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
D37E8E31 A1CB 41D6 A321 1FCE4369792C
Got him yesterday evening.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Now that you mention it, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a roadkill pig around here. Everything else. They’re pretty tough So maybe they managed to drag themselves away from the road.

Mudballs

Mudballs

Supporter
No sir...heywood...im very sorry for the confusion...i dont think he likes me...from RIU, im pretty abrasive and opinionated so wouldnt blame him..but big fan bob! Just grabbed me when i saw that avatar. Lurking a happy outdoor growers thread. Sorry

Heywood

Heywood

No sir...heywood...im very sorry for the confusion...i dont think he likes me...from RIU, im pretty abrasive and opinionated so wouldnt blame him..but big fan bob! Just grabbed me when i saw that avatar. Lurking a happy outdoor growers thread. Sorry

You have me confused with someone else. I have no issues with you and I don't even know what RIU is... Although I assume it is some other cannabis forum.

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

I'm disturbed at the fact that we were both mspaiting a new avatar at the same time...

Heywood

Heywood

I'm disturbed at the fact that we were both mspaiting a new avatar at the same time...

Mine is much better and detail oriented. Notice how the hat has been adjusted to the correct degree to match the tilt of the avatar's head.
That tells me that you when you spill dirt and nutrients on the floor of your tent, you basically just let them lay there.
How do I know this? Because I am a fuckin' wizard.

Ok seriously, let's quit messing with Chucky's thread. You are making it all gooey.

Top Bottom