Blazing heat, smoke-filled skies, illegal! What could possibly go wrong?

• Thread starter Oldchucky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NotFrankster

NotFrankster

PXL 20221110 215236577

PXL 20221110 220108075
PXL 20221110 220104236
NotFrankster

NotFrankster

Ethical sourced from happy 😁 🐂

Trying to force myself to eat more protein 😉 especially during the days I'm sore or recovering

Lots of pain fellas but it's worth suffering. Just got to keep centered. Was yelling at my helper the other day 😆. Ran him off the mountain

He was pissed 😡

PXL 20221115 032716305

PXL 20221115 033430668
Last edited:
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Hell, he is eating better than we are Sambapati! Living high off the hog! If he does get a run off the mountain, it won’t be from starvation!😋 remember, if you eat a snickers bar or the equivalent before you climb into your bag you will supposedly sleep 10° warmer. You might be the ideal candidate to test that theory! I don’t know if running your helper off was such a good idea. But I guess you know best. Might want to consider doing some serious ass-kissing if you get a chance! Peaks and valleys! Cat looks OK. Hope the dog is too.

sambapati

sambapati

Hell, he is eating better than we are Sambapati! Living high off the hog! If he does get a run off the mountain, it won’t be from starvation!😋 remember, if you eat a snickers bar or the equivalent before you climb into your bag you will supposedly sleep 10° warmer. You might be the ideal candidate to test that theory! I don’t know if running your helper off was such a good idea. But I guess you know best. Might want to consider doing some serious ass-kissing if you get a chance! Peaks and valleys! Cat looks OK. Hope the dog is too.
Looked up 'easy going' in dictionary but didnt see @NotFrankster's picture.

NotFrankster

NotFrankster

Yeah 👍 we're good. Needs to do muscle work 😃not brain work

He is just used to doing everything hillbilly style and coming off the methamphetamine. He needs to chill it some smoke a joint when he feels like telling me what to do... I know I can' be a big mouth and shoot daggers cause I know more words....

Don't tempt me

Using a filthy spray bottle with gas in it running behind the Six wheels was a non start with me and I'll chill out on being a knot Nazi with rigging and drop in ropes and do it myself

Fixing the engine took me a whole hour once he abandoned ship and I could do something besides getting irate at hair brained ideas.. he 🪛 with it before that for a day

Or lifting the six wheeler fifty feet when I'm sitting in the lurch. Safety 🛟 first 🥇.

He's lucky he's got a former license medical professional.... He's an accident waiting to happen. Probably can glue him back together if needed

I'm not going to teach anything else to anyone who doesn't want to learn. = Banging head into the wall

Last edited:
sambapati

sambapati

Yeah 👍 we're good. Needs to do muscle work 😃not brain work

He is just used to doing everything hillbilly style and coming off the methamphetamine. He needs to chill it some smoke a joint when he feels like telling me what to do... I know I can' be a big mouth and shoot daggers cause I know more words....

Don't tempt me

Using a filthy spray bottle with gas in it running behind the Six wheels was a non start with me and I'll chill out on being a knot Nazi with rigging and drop in ropes and do it myself

Fixing the engine took me a whole hour once he abandoned ship and I could do something besides getting irate at hair brained ideas.. he 🪛 with it before that for a day

Or lifting the six wheeler fifty feet when I'm sitting in the lurch. Safety 🛟 first 🥇.

He's lucky he's got a former license medical professional.... He's an accident waiting to happen. Probably can glue him back together if needed

I'm not going to teach anything else to anyone who doesn't want to learn. = Banging head into the wall
I found that you can't 'teach' anyone anything; they have to be tricked into learning with guile, slight of hand and jokes. Ask students and they'll always say they liked the 'funny' teacher the best -- usually not the grouchiest.

NotFrankster

NotFrankster

I found that you can't 'teach' anyone anything; they have to be tricked into learning with guile, slight of hand and jokes. Ask students and they'll always say they liked the 'funny' teacher the best -- usually not the grouchiest.
I loved 😍 my anatomy and physiology professor....

She was a cold 🥶❄️ hearted woman but really 🔥🔥🔥 on the outside

NotFrankster

NotFrankster

Agreed with all that stuff. I think maybe it's time to try and do things differently sometimes and trying different strategies that are effective

My old management style when I worked was mostly delegate and spot check. Usually having things done to my own specifications. Teaching how I want things when needed to

I'm willing to do things another way these days but safety .. fulfilling objective is important. Protocol is mandatory

If it's not happening time to change something. I'm not a charity case. We just need to be on the same page or give each other some space if we're not...

Bottom line... If you want to do mountaineering. .. timber... Or rigging like he's professing....
You need to learn basic knot's.,.

Anything less is reckless

Aid440404 v4 1200px Tie a Clove Hitch Knot Step 13
Images 3

You need to master the basics and more... Not complain that you can't or are incapable. Or deferred to me

Not tying dangerous jumbled nothing...

Where there's a will there's a way

Last edited:
flowerdave

flowerdave

Agreed with all that stuff. I think maybe it's time to try and do things differently sometimes and trying different strategies that are effective

My old management style when I worked was mostly delegate and spot check. Usually having things done to my own specifications. Teaching how I want things when needed to

I'm willing to do things another way these days but safety .. fulfilling objective is important. Protocol is mandatory

If it's not happening time to change something. I'm not a charity case. We just need to be on the same page or give each other some space if we're not...

Bottom line... If you want to do mountaineering. .. timber... Or rigging like he's professing....
You need to learn basic knot's.,.

Anything less is reckless

View attachment 1303592View attachment 1303593 first knot i ever learned and is so basic. Simple but works so well for many applications
You need to master the basics and more... Not complain that you can't or are incapable. Or deferred to me

Not tying dangerous jumbled nothing...

Where there's a will there's a way
First knot i ever learned. So simple and basic but works very well in so many situations.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
First knot i ever learned. So simple and basic but works very well in so many situations.
I've been trying to teach my wife the bowline for the past 2 years and now I'm at the point of she's refusing to learn it. She says no but she still can't get it. I use it to attach our cats leash lines to another line and its over, under, around and through but she gets tangled and its frustrating trying to teach her. I learned it in Mountaineering classes, we had to know how to tie knots before they'd let us jumped off cliffs.

NotFrankster

NotFrankster

Can pick up a tree with it at one end....

Or keep you from slipping down virtually anything

Could hang yourself until ded.... Or just by one leg.. or arm... So many uses. 🤠

And it comes apart fast when you're ready for another one....

So yeah I agree fully. It's certainly a must know here on the mountain and easily learned. Simple...

But apparently I'm not a good teacher 😃 or so some say. Too intense 🤪

Last edited:
Moshmen

Moshmen

Can pick up a tree with it at one end....

Or keep you from slipping down virtually anything

Could hang yourself until ded.... Or just by one leg.. or arm... So many uses. 🤠

And it comes apart fast when you're ready for another one....

So yeah I agree fully. It's certainly a must know here on the mountain and easily learned. Simple...

But apparently I'm not a good teacher 😃 or so some say. Too intense 🤪
We used to tie cattle to stalls with em one quick jerk by the steer and she tightens up ! One quick pull by the human and she’s undone ! One of the most versatile knots around in my opinion

Top Bottom