Blazing heat, smoke-filled skies, illegal! What could possibly go wrong?

• Thread starter Oldchucky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NotFrankster

NotFrankster

Bone chilling screaming from the bottom trailhead....

Sounds like a dying 🐶 maybe???

Gun loaded pronto and couldn't find the cat so I went down reluctant and didn't see anything....

Sounds like a 🐈 got it's meal tonight.. 😆

AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

17f several times this week. 37 currently at end of the day... 4:20 PM 😆

Still thinking this city boy I can't hang? It's certainly going to get worse before it gets better. But I've been going up to the six Wheeler and we're making some progress getting it out of the hole and off the ridge line and down here

I've been too camp many times but it's been admittedly decades and I'm learning it all over again
You got a huge set of beans there brutha. Not to sounds like a B but make sure you have supplements and some decent food, winter is just jabbin right now, by end if December she’s gonna be full Mike Tyson.

Congratulations on doing it though instead of just talking about it, like most of us do. Hats off!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
AE2DD509 785C 416A 9B9C 054CF698022B
34B66447 F5D0 4BDE BECA 221B7EB92A56
That snag I posted about a couple of months ago came down. Would have gotten two pots back then. But I had slid them over to catch more sun. It waited till I was through. Didn’t do my fencing any good. L O L! Go get my saw and cut it out of here and try and straighten out the welded wire. Shithouse luck!

sambapati

sambapati

Let’s hope the banshee didn’t get Frankster Last night.
He is a sasquash
View attachment 1304838View attachment 1304837That snag I posted about a couple of months ago came down. Would have gotten two pots back then. But I had slid them over to catch more sun. It waited till I was through. Didn’t do my fencing any good. L O L! Go get my saw and cut it out of here and try and straighten out the welded wire. Shithouse luck!
I SAW this coming

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Good morning your own self, Cana granny! I trust things are going well back in the Ozarks? Enjoying the off-season?
Things are going much better here. I was pretty much kicked in the keister with this illness, but am getting back on my feet. Soon as my stomach and blood work lines out, I fully plan to enjoy the off season. We have had two early snows here and are at the end of deer season. Now our little town will settle down for the winter. How’s it all out your way?

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Things are going much better here. I was pretty much kicked in the keister with this illness, but am getting back on my feet. Soon as my stomach and blood work lines out, I fully plan to enjoy the off season. We have had two early snows here and are at the end of deer season. Now our little town will settle down for the winter. How’s it all out your way?
Sorry to hear you were sick getting a little chilly here but still no rain. I had some kind of RSV respiratory crap for a couple of weeks. Managed to survive. Getting a little long in the tooth! Back in the pink. Going to try some dry shifting and oil making in the off-season. Well they called me into work today so I better get going. Take care of yourself and talk to you later.

sambapati

sambapati

Really impressed with the weed I got from the cornerstone grocery, GMO and it hits like a ton, very romantic. 1800 baht w/free 1 preroll. Really freezing (×10) for us. ModCons are rough, as you can see.

20221128 124902
Moshmen

Moshmen

Really impressed with the weed I got from the cornerstone grocery, GMO and it hits like a ton, very romantic. 1800 baht w/free 1 preroll. Really freezing (×10) for us. ModCons are rough, as you can see.
We’re you visiting mr Goodman farm? Lmao - nice vacay I’m b headed to Michigan again for a week , not looking forward to the cold! Lol

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Rise and shine, samba! Time to get out and collect breakfast. Maybe Santa ynez So the mid 30s. About the same as here. Sounds like you should’ve brought more layers!🥶 But it gets warm in the afternoon. L O L! Have fun exploring the countryside! You can take it for a week, Mosh! About 30 years ago I went back to Northern Indiana for a week in December for my grandpappy’s funeral. Any notions I might’ve had of moving back there were quickly dispelled! Ain’t gonna work on Maggies Farm no more! Take it easy.

sambapati

sambapati

We’re you visiting mr Goodman farm? Lmao - nice vacay I’m b headed to Michigan again for a week , not looking forward to the cold! Lol
I looked for the Goodman place but not finding. We went wine tasting and sat outside next to the fire ;). W8ing for 1 Klingon and then will grill some horse on the grill. Dinner for 2 too expensive by half here in Vespuciland. Very beautiful looking at sky w/o light pollution. Mebbe can drive up to @Oldchucky and have some outdoor. Have fun in Michigan.

Latest posts

Top Bottom