Blazing heat, smoke-filled skies, illegal! What could possibly go wrong?

• Thread starter Oldchucky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NotFrankster

NotFrankster

I got a half dozen sleeping bags and like the old down one from Vietnam era 😆. Good night 😴 everyone

The military 🎖️ really did 🪝 us up alright with a few things over the years
PXL 20221009 072710354

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Going to go out and snip a branch off of each plant at 1:55 PM today. The exact minute of the full moon. Some of them are getting pretty close anyway. But some of them aren’t. Want to check out my drying arrangement before the shit hits the fan!And I want to give the grow gods A word of thanks for not beating the shit out of me like they did last year! L O L! I’ll have to force myself to go out in this heat and dry air! L O L! The sacrifices we make for this plant! It does bode well for the later finishers though!
2CC76A17 E70A 41A1 B9B4 FB2B51B7CA8E

Last edited:
NotFrankster

NotFrankster

Going to go out and snip a branch off of each plant at 1:55 PM today. The exact minute of the full moon. Some of them are getting pretty close anyway. But some of them aren’t. Want to check out my drying arrangement before the shit hits the fan!And I want to give the grow gods A word of thanks for not beating the shit out of me like they did last year! L O L! I’ll have to force myself to go out in this heat and dry air! L O L! The sacrifices we make for this plant! It does bode well for the later finishers though!View attachment 1290761
Yeah I got some blight showing on the Pre 98 Bubba Kush and the rest looks great 👍 so I need to make a decision shortly

The exact opposite of what I was expecting 😆. Obviously some of the new crosses are quite mold tolerant

Or there's an x factor I'm not comprehending

Last edited:
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Yeah I got some blight showing on the Pre 98 Bubba Kush and the rest looks great 👍 so I need to make a decision shortly

The exact opposite of what I was expecting 😆. Obviously some of the new crosses are quite mold tolerant

Or there's an x factor I'm not comprehending
yes summer better than others! The Humboldt dream is supposed to be quite mold and pest resistant. At least as far as you can believe the breeder. You are up in mold city, so to get anything to the finish line unmolested is quite a feat! I’m just doing a small ceremonial chop for the gods. 95% of it is going to go longer. Hang in there brother!

NotFrankster

NotFrankster

yes summer better than others! The Humboldt dream is supposed to be quite mold and pest resistant. At least as far as you can believe the breeder. You are up in mold city, so to get anything to the finish line unmolested is quite a feat! I’m just doing a small ceremonial chop for the gods. 95% of it is going to go longer. Hang in there brother!
Yeah 👍 I think the waterfall and north face are good during early season and not during the last part.

Need to integrate that information into next season. Also I want to do a flipping on the front side of the solstice and reap two harvest. Maybe using auto gear

sambapati

sambapati

Summer better (I C what u done there) If we dont hang together we'll surely hang lonesome.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
One of my neighbors yards got torn up pretty good By pigs last night! I’m gonna throw some buckshot into the shotgun and be especially vigilant tonight! Another neighbor is going to wait up by the yard they got torn up in case they come back. This is the last thing I need this close to the finish line! A wiener could knock down my flimsy cage! L O L

NotFrankster

NotFrankster

One of my neighbors yards got torn up pretty good By pigs last night! I’m gonna throw some buckshot into the shotgun and be especially vigilant tonight! Another neighbor is going to wait up by the yard they got torn up in case they come back. This is the last thing I need this close to the finish line! A wiener could knock down my flimsy cage! L O L
Roasted 🍠 piggy and free

Best to cook in the ground whole after gutting it. Hair head and everything. Ten or twelve hours minimum

Last edited:
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Very nice plants right there man, I like the low leaf to bud ratio from the looks of the pics 🤩 👍
I am very impressed with them also. They all stacked tight as fuck, no larf. When I bend the bud and Inspect the budlets It is solid crystal in there. All still clear. As nice as buds As I’ve laid eyes on. Sticky, stinky, and still a ways to go. I’m not saying I did anything special, But must have hit on the right soil recipe for the climate. Three different strains and all rocksolid so I don’t think it’s the genetics. Maybe it’s the bending. But I am stoked with them, but they are not in the Jar yet. Still have some time left on them especially the chem dog leaners. May not be the biggest, but from inside to outside these are as nice of buds As I have seen. Thanks for looking.

sambapati

sambapati

I am very impressed with them also. They all stacked tight as fuck, no larf. When I bend the bud and Inspect the budlets It is solid crystal in there. All still clear. As nice as buds As I’ve laid eyes on. Sticky, stinky, and still a ways to go. I’m not saying I did anything special, But must have hit on the right soil recipe for the climate. Three different strains and all rocksolid so I don’t think it’s the genetics. Maybe it’s the bending. But I am stoked with them, but they are not in the Jar yet. Still have some time left on them especially the chem dog leaners. May not be the biggest, but from inside to outside these are as nice of buds As I have seen. Thanks for looking.
Looking? I just came by for the Hawaii luau pig roast, when do we eat?

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
L O L! Hopefully have to settle for a Mc rib! Don’t need them anywhere near those bags! But they have a habit of showing up and destroying things, so we will see, brother! Are there are a lot of wild pigs over your way, sambapati?

Last edited:
stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

Still going strong with temps in the low twenies (celsius) - 67F ). But the rain might return later in week. Playing it day by day. Glad I pushed through previous iffy stretches.

8 1/2 weeks is decent so far. Later today Ill trim with it in the earth and get some sun for myself while at it.

When harvest does come that cuts the work more than a 1/2.

Good work everyone.

stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

I flunked all the cannabis questions (all three) but passed with the most wrong answers allowed...

Now the drivers test on Tuesday. Need to be careful on the roads...

Cracked windshield. No blinker or running lights and loud muffler cause the tweakers stole the catylic converter. No license but now got valid id. No insurance. Not registered yet....

Got the one on the truck also 😢

Fifteen years since I last had it. I gave up but now they said I can get it again. Citizenship almost restored

Freaking DUI from Wisconsin. In 2007 and I've been sober since 2012
I remember having a tire that was a little low, not drastic. And they cancelled my drive test. Good luck!

stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

All my large colas filled in nicely, they are hard as rock with no fluff on them anywhere. Its too tight to even press a finger tip in to them.

Debating weather or not I cut today and tomorrow. Due to the wet days at the end of the week they're calling for might cause other trouble, like wet rotting.

I've pressed through a few sessions of rain and wind and cold. I might only invite rot at this stage. With no substantial physical gaining in only 2-3 days. If they need it and if I did let go another week. But I don't agree they need it. As it stands today the flowers grew for 58 days.

Judging by the look of things this morning I'll be happy with this pull as it is. Those are pretty. I'll update this afternoon.

Last edited:
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
All my large colas filled in nicely, they are hard as rock with no fluff on them anywhere. Its too tight to even press a finger tip in to them.

Debating weather or not I cut today and tomorrow. Due to the wet days at the end of the week they're calling for might cause other trouble, like wet rotting.

I've pressed through a few sessions of rain and wind and cold. I might only invite rot at this stage. With no substantial physical gaining in only 2-3 days. If they need it and if I did let go another week. But I don't agree they need it. As it stands today the flowers grew for 58 days.

Judging by the look of things this morning I'll be happy with this pull as it is. Those are pretty. I'll update this afternoon.
Gotta make those tough calls! Good luck

Top Bottom