Blazing heat, smoke-filled skies, illegal! What could possibly go wrong?

• Thread starter Oldchucky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
For those who don't grasp habitat destruction -a giant home hardware store is being built next to our neighborhood. Land was rubber trees and bike trails, forest et al. Now he can learn that Joni Mitchell song.
you don’t know what you’ve got till it’s gone! A recurring theme throughout life For us human critters! Are monkeys common around there? Like raccoons around here? Are they considered a pest?

Last edited:
sambapati

sambapati

you don’t know what you’ve got till it’s gone! A recurring theme throughout life For us human critters! Are monkeys common around there? Like raccoons around here? Are they considered a pest?
Never seen a monkey here in Red Termite. Other parts of the country have tons of them.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Never seen a monkey here in Red Termite. Other parts of the country have tons of them.
Well, you can sleep easy knowing that the ever vigilant commander is keeping a wary eye out for any rogue monkeys that try to invade his territory! And is prepared to deal with any miscreant monkeys severely!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Play Ball! Opening day, kind of signifies, the start of a new outdoor season! Birds, chirping, bees, buzzing, trees throwing, blossoms, frogs croaking, as they partake of their nighttime orgies! The land, coming back to life! Mother, nature, stopping by, and extending her hand, and saying dance with me, sucker! A Time to set the off-season’s harebrained schemes in motion! As my late wife was fond of exclaiming, when she saw the transformation occurring in me, oh, fuck! Here we go again!
E086E851 9F17 49DD 88FC 95C915D4BCA7

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Harebrained scheme number one. Thinking I can start a bunch of plants early on the bedroom floor and get them ready to put out in late May! Going to need a lot more cinderblock and two by eights before through! Too late to turn back now! Happy trails! 😂 Geronimooooooo!
2CF29136 7952 4BC3 AEC2 03FF948D34E0

Last edited:
E

Edinburg

Seems like you live in a red state, if you get caught cultivating down there you are looking at serious prison time, even up here in a legal blue state get caught cultivating outdoors and you will do time, now is the time to ask yourself is it worth it? Course it is! Grow them plants!

sambapati

sambapati

Play Ball! Opening day, kind of signifies, the start of a new outdoor season! Birds, chirping, bees, buzzing, trees throwing, blossoms, frogs croaking, as they partake of their nighttime orgies! The land, coming back to life! Mother, nature, stopping by, and extending her hand, and saying dance with me, sucker! A Time to set the off-season’s harebrained schemes in motion! As my late wife was fond of exclaiming, when she saw the transformation occurring in me, oh, fuck! Here we go again!View attachment 1349387
OOOWWWWCH that smarts

Lockebox

Lockebox

Harebrained scheme number one. Thinking I can start a bunch of plants early on the bedroom floor and get them ready to put out in late May! Going to need a lot more cinderblock and two by eights before through! Too late to turn back now! Happy trails! 😂 Geronimooooooo!View attachment 1349390
What kinda genetics you running with OC?
I won't be partaking in the outdoor season this year, though it was a fun mess last year 😁

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Humboldt seed company mostly. Only because I can walk into a store and buy them. Femmes, blueberry muffin, big foot, glue, Don Carlos. Regulars, Humboldt, headband, and orange Creamsicle cross that some guy up in Trinity County gave me seeds for. and five mystery seeds that were in an unmarked vile from last year. probably Humboldt dream but not sure. I know better than to put something away thinking I’ll remember what it is! But that’s what my dumb ass did! Going to miss your outdoor growing! Had a hell of a lot of fun with that one! Ha ha! This phone seems to like to auto punctuate, so eliminate a few commas.

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Seems like you live in a red state, if you get caught cultivating down there you are looking at serious prison time, even up here in a legal blue state get caught cultivating outdoors and you will do time, now is the time to ask yourself is it worth it? Course it is! Grow them plants!
I think it’s kind of sad the whole red/blue state thing. It’s also very misleading. I live in what is known to liberals as a “red state” and it’s legal here.

AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

Those are 9 ounce solos. Will be in one or 2 gallon bags before the weekend is over. Last time I looked, your girl is doing pretty good! 20 one or 2 gallon bags is going to take up a little room. Will try and make it work!
You going big again this year! Sounds like a fun weekend to grab some beer, blast some punk, and plant some trees. Man, i need to get my ass moving. I hope you have a good summer weather wise, Cali weather is all sorts of fucked up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom