Block Your Ears, It's Loud In Here

• Thread starter kds710
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Motas got the chronic, no denying that. Thanks for swingin thru homie stay tuned

Sorry friend not familiar with that one, sounds delish tho!
edit: I'm in no way associated with KDS seeds, these are just my initials :)
for a min I thought you was dropping beans bro..lol

kds710

kds710

Been doing a pretty piss poor job at keeping this thread of mine alive but many updates soon to come. Lost track of time last night and got caught in the dark so took a few shots with my phone. 1)Blue Power 2)Sour Bubble 3)Goji OG #2 sidenug
IMG 20151027 200231
IMG 20151027 200824
IMG 20151027 200428

kds710

kds710

Some White Fire Alien #1 i harvested last week. Such a great pheno when it comes to potency, flavor, density, frost content, structure, couldn't ask for an easier plant to trim either. Only downside is the yield which i supposed i could have just topped her a million times but with all the new strains i'm going to be hunting through only the all around best are making the cut these days. OG Raskal did a helluva job with this creation
IMG 20151023 142117

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Some White Fire Alien #1 i harvested last week. Such a great pheno when it comes to potency, flavor, density, frost content, structure, couldn't ask for an easier plant to trim either. Only downside is the yield which i supposed i could have just topped her a million times but with all the new strains i'm going to be hunting through only the all around best are making the cut these days. OG Raskal did a helluva job with this creationView attachment 545880
I woulda liked to run that one.. did the fire alien romulan, and it was killer

kds710

kds710

My single Sour Banana Sherbet, 2 seed pack/attitude freebie. The Crockett Family Farms crew are creating some truly awesome strains for oil heads like myself. I took the two lowest branches as clones and will probably top her twice more

kds710

kds710

I woulda liked to run that one.. did the fire alien romulan, and it was killer
What up tattoojim always good to see you drop by and thanks for the kind words. Yes i really do like this wifi a pheno a lot, at times when breaking up a nug to smoke looking at its beauty makes me kinda regret not keepin her but you know how it goes, on to the next one! BTW I went through 2 packs of the WiFi Alien and got 4 females, got one pack left of Fire Alien White I believe there's no difference whatsoever. Fire Alien Rom sounds killer

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
What up tattoojim always good to see you drop by and thanks for the kind words. Yes i really do like this wifi a pheno a lot, at times when breaking up a nug to smoke looking at its beauty makes me kinda regret not keepin her but you know how it goes, on to the next one! BTW I went through 2 packs of the WiFi Alien and got 4 females, got one pack left of Fire Alien White I believe there's no difference whatsoever. Fire Alien Rom sounds killer
I too have lost wifi fro my life...aww big sad face here!

kds710

kds710

Sorry for the poor quality on these shots but here is the last WiFi Alien #2 and the fresh trimmed shots are off the one i took down yesterday. This pheno has a strong smell hard to describe but it reminds me of something that would have been grown outdoors but way more sharp on the nose, the last 3ish weeks she also started to take on what i would describe as a pungent lime skittles smell especially when you give the top a light squeeze with your fingers which is when you see how greasy this bitch really is

Top Bottom