Block Your Ears, It's Loud In Here

• Thread starter kds710
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SupaM

SupaM

I can't wait to taste it and the Scott's OG. I'm detoxing atm while I job hunt :-(....but I tried the 501st and the high was insane, it just kept climbing....whoa! Can't wait to see what you do with this room. ATB!

kds710

kds710

I can't wait to taste it and the Scott's OG. I'm detoxing atm while I job hunt :-(....but I tried the 501st and the high was insane, it just kept climbing....whoa! Can't wait to see what you do with this room. ATB!
501st OG is easily, easily a top personal favorite, my clones failed to root when i grew it so i only got that 1 run with her, 4 phenos all super dank especially #1 and #2 simply amazing flavor and the word potent doesn't do it justice. I had 3 501st, and 3 Scotts OG freebies from attitudes xmas promo a year ago and my single scott female hermied bad on me i wanted to try that shit bad too and all 3 501st's were males lol but i bought another pack recently because i really want it around to stay. Alright enough babbling im definitely cooked after a sample blue power bowlpack here are some Sour Bubble #2 harvest shots....

kds710

kds710

Shit forgot to hit post, heh..

SupaM

SupaM

501st OG is easily, easily a top personal favorite, my clones failed to root when i grew it so i only got that 1 run with her, 4 phenos all super dank especially #1 and #2 simply amazing flavor and the word potent doesn't do it justice. I had 3 501st, and 3 Scotts OG freebies from attitudes xmas promo a year ago and my single scott female hermied bad on me i wanted to try that shit bad too and all 3 501st's were males lol but i bought another pack recently because i really want it around to stay. Alright enough babbling im definitely cooked after a sample blue power bowlpack here are some Sour Bubble #2 harvest shots....
Yea, we both bit on that Xmas special.lol I ran a few Scott's also, 1 female, shit amount and I haven't tried it yet. I ended up with two female 501st though. I may grab another pack of those as well for cloning sake. I did just crack open a couple Rugburn OG's, so hopefully I get a winner there. Your plants are stellar dude, frosty as Fuck! ATB!

kds710

kds710

Doing the sin city gear proud.
Mota goods are all dank.
Nice thumbing....taste tester available here.
Actually, from my pack of 15 Blue Power seeds I was so fucking pumped to get 9 beautiful looking females only for every single one to grow lots of balls that I couldn't possibly have kept up with plucking. The 2 I kept, females #5 & #9, were fortunate enough to have only few enough sacks to pluck and keep my eye on, and luckily they didn't come back and the buds are not seeded. Can't imagine how nice the other 7 plants would have turned out, it's a shame but I'm very happy with the two that made it. I only have clones of #5 because I trashed the rest of the cuts from the others but I'm perfectly happy with it.
All of it looks dank! Can't wait to see how that ortegaxSS/DC finishes up for you!
Thanks man you can see finished ortega x ss x dc plants and cured buds in Motarebel' s forum in the Ortega x Superskunk x Deep Chunk thread by @kes54800

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Actually, from my pack of 15 Blue Power seeds I was so fucking pumped to get 9 beautiful looking females only for every single one to grow lots of balls that I couldn't possibly have kept up with plucking. The 2 I kept, females #5 & #9, were fortunate enough to have only few enough sacks to pluck and keep my eye on, and luckily they didn't come back and the buds are not seeded. Can't imagine how nice the other 7 plants would have turned out, it's a shame but I'm very happy with the two that made it. I only have clones of #5 because I trashed the rest of the cuts from the others but I'm perfectly happy with it.

Thanks man you can see finished ortega x ss x dc plants and cured buds in Motarebel' s forum in the Ortega x Superskunk x Deep Chunk thread by @kes54800
speaking a @kes54800 ...where you at brotha. hope all is well with ya

kds710

kds710

@tattoojim
@kes54800 is unfortunately not a free man at the moment ,Hopefully he will be home before this time next year. I should mention that none of this would have been possible without him and he was the one who originally obtained the ortegaxssxdc (aka 'Hashpipe') seeds as testers from Mota. Mota had decided to discontinue/not release the line due to hermie prone plants is what I was told but @kes54800 found this epic pheno which we've kept around since because of her uniqueness and the concentrate is out of this world I mean pure medicine simply amazing. My avatar is the ortegaxssxdc
Wow....Frosty Frosty Frosty... @kds710
Nice job.. :)
Frosty....that's the goal for sure lol thanks for swingin thru, stay tuned
Dem be some real frosty biznitches fur sure
To answer your earlier question I missed - yeah the Sour Bubble is all very dense rock hard buds. The purple you can see in the harvest pictures I posted leads me to believe I may have taken it a little longer than necessary, according to BOG it tastes better when chopped at less than 60 days. I was waiting for more of a percentage of amber triches otherwise she'd a been chopped at more like 53. Been wanting to smoke some sour bub for years now

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
@tattoojim
@kes54800 is unfortunately not a free man at the moment ,Hopefully he will be home before this time next year. I should mention that none of this would have been possible without him and he was the one who originally obtained the ortegaxssxdc (aka 'Hashpipe') seeds as testers from Mota. Mota had decided to discontinue/not release the line due to hermie prone plants is what I was told but @kes54800 found this epic pheno which we've kept around since because of her uniqueness and the concentrate is out of this world I mean pure medicine simply amazing. My avatar is the ortegaxssxdc

Frosty....that's the goal for sure lol thanks for swingin thru, stay tuned

To answer your earlier question I missed - yeah the Sour Bubble is all very dense rock hard buds. The purple you can see in the harvest pictures I posted leads me to believe I may have taken it a little longer than necessary, according to BOG it tastes better when chopped at less than 60 days. I was waiting for more of a percentage of amber triches otherwise she'd a been chopped at more like 53. Been wanting to smoke some sour bub for years now
damn bro that sucks..kes had popped in my thread snd said he was heading to the spot and getn beans out for a pop.

drewski85

drewski85

That sour bub is flame. Best indie ive had all year. Got a pack burning a hole in my pocket right now. Seems like all sour bubble x's are flame too( although I've only tried jillybean x sb as far as sb hybrids go)

kds710

kds710

damn bro that sucks..kes had popped in my thread snd said he was heading to the spot and getn beans out for a pop.
That's true. Matter of fact it was kes who decided n the Sour Bubble come to think about it. And The Flip Mode OG (og squared x starfighter) seeds from Dank Genetics he germed all went to mush except for one, which was a hermie. I was lookin forward to that one

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
That's true. Matter of fact it was kes who decided n the Sour Bubble come to think about it. And The Flip Mode OG (og squared x starfighter) seeds from Dank Genetics he germed all went to mush except for one, which was a hermie. I was lookin forward to that one
damn it..wellif you here from him or write. say hey and I wish him a speedy vaca

Latest posts

Top Bottom