Blue Dream, Durban Poison Scrog Grow

• Thread starter Farm Boy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Farm Boy

Farm Boy

Hello Famers, this is my first time doing any kind of blog, so here we go.
Today i will be germinating 2 seeds by the paper towel method.

GROW: I will be growing
1 x Humboldt Seed Organisation Blue Dream Feminized Seed
1 x Dutch Passion Seeds Durban Poison Feminized Cannabis Seed
I plan on using a scrog in a 2 x 4 tent. Wont be able to put them under the screen until my other autos are finished.

LIGHTS: For the first couple weeks ill be using just a Black Dog LED PhytoMax 200 in my Hydrobuilder 2x4 tent. Its mainly focused on my autos but i think it should be enough light until i am ready to cut down the autos. By the time I add the scrog i will also add a Advance Platinum Series P300 LED to the tent. I also have a 90w Lighthosue Hydro LED Veg Light if i need a little more light before then.

SOIL/NUTES: Ill be using good ol Fox Farms Ocean Forest. I am starting in a styrofoam cup but when I transplant to 2 gal plastic bag and then to a 5 gal fabric pot ill be adding perlite to the mixture.
I have a Fox farms Grow Big Bottle i need to use so I plan on getting the other 2 bottles and going with the Fox Farms Trio with this grow.

Blue dream durban poison scrog grow
Blue dream durban poison scrog grow 2
Blue dream durban poison scrog grow 3
Blue dream durban poison scrog grow 4
B

BudCandy420

I used to grow Durban Poison till I freaked out one night and pulled all of them. Fortunately I still had some Alien Grenade seeds, and Grapefruit Kush seeds to get up and running quick. I am thinking about getting some more of the Durban seeds again, and adding them to my lineup.
Happy Farming !!

Farm Boy

Farm Boy

Aww that sucks lol. Alien Grenade and Grapefruit sound good though i never had that. I just tried Durban Poison for the first time few months ago and fell in love with the strain i had to have more lol.

LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

Well just to let you know, I added nutes at about half dose to other stuff in ff OF, quick to burn. Tread lightly. But make sure you use their sledgehammer flush every 2 weeks or they will lockup an stop taking in nutes.

Farm Boy

Farm Boy

Lights just came on (I set my lights to come on at 6PM) Moved them in the tent with my other girls. My 8 Week old bubblicious auto should be ready to harvest in about a week. I might also move 2 of the remaining autos to my second tent next week as well. So that should free up some room later.

IMG 3602
IMG 3606
IMG 3604
LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

Everything looking good. And yea man the Fpx Farm schedule is not something you can follow 100% it runs very hot, not just salty. The sledge hammer ya gotta be careful with too. In my hydro if I use it as directed it bubbles over an makes a real mess. Ive never used Fox farm for a full grow on ganja, only other stuff so all I can stress is go about 1/3 strength with everything fox farm nute wise until your plants tell you other wise. Also
..consider doing a flush with the sledgehmer once a week. They say twice a week but I think once a week is better. The fox farm line isnt one I would recommend to first timers....its sooo damn flakey

Top Bottom