Blue uprising all organic

• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up friends and farmers, tried to buy some, and was asked to test instead. i have to say, uprising seed co. has excellent communication skills, fast discreet packaging and free shit too! stickers and fly new shirt:) who doesnt love a company with all that and fire crosses? big hopes for the blue uprising. gonna rock these under 600 watt dimmable ballast with adjusta wing. these are going to be grown in all organic soil,chunky perlite,with some lime and other goodies mixed in, with various organic nutes. i plan on veggin these to be some beasts:D so roll some fatties, dab up that erl,and settle down for a blue uprising stank show.
i will post some pics after some progress. thank you very much uprising seeds for this chance to add some dank to my jars.

420alldaze

420alldaze

I'm looking forward to ur show! Peace bro
whats up caveman, thanks for droppin in. should be a great one:)
Subbed for sure.

-- iCultivate --
welcome icultivate,theres some fire in these beans. thanks for stoppin by
420 welcome to the uprising Fam hope you kill it !!
ahhh welcome medusa,thanks for the warm welcome, and i hope we all kill it:D
420AD;
Welcome my Friend to the show. Very good group here, very positive. thanks for your contribution. DrB
drbudacola, thanks , alot of great people here. i hope i can contribute somethin worthwhile... love all the positive vibes at the farm.

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up rising blue dream fans? heres some boring wet seeds for everyone to look at....lol i only had room to pop six of these beauties right now, but if i dont get enough females ill pop more and have a never ending uprising thread. these were put in on the fourth of dec. took a peek today and see one tail:)so far, im sure the rest are just tired from the trip...lol enjoy
Bu

and dont forget to OGTE:D

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Any pheno really I'm stoked on this whole tester run I'm new to the farm and this is everything I thought was harder until I checked this place out I'm just still in awe and hope everyone finds what their looking for....much love and good luck with an uninterrupted runs.

420alldaze

420alldaze

Yes!

outwest
my brother! you got that right...lol excited to see what we get. glad your here:)

Any pheno really I'm stoked on this whole tester run I'm new to the farm and this is everything I thought was harder until I checked this place out I'm just still in awe and hope everyone finds what their looking for....much love and good luck with an uninterrupted runs.
yep, im thinkin theres gonna be some stinkin goin on soon. feel free to stop by anytime. and this a great place for great peeps and killer genetics. grow on my friend:p

soserthc1

soserthc1

subbed for the show my tails took 60 hrs and seemed to prefer a more heated area to pop than usually top of fridge , good luck bro... glad you got a thread up , ill be along for the ride , very vigorous plants once they get going , was just out messing around in the garden and the are really uniform and growing really good so far ..... peace SoSer

420alldaze

420alldaze

subbed for the show my tails took 60 hrs and seemed to prefer a more heated area to pop than usually top of fridge , good luck bro... glad you got a thread up , ill be along for the ride , very vigorous plants once they get going , was just out messing around in the garden and the are really uniform and growing really good so far ..... peace SoSer
what up soser? thanks for comin by,always a pleasure. i know whatcha mean about them likin the heat. mine are on my water heater and still have two that are bein stubborn:( hopefully they pop out soon. three to four days is all ive ever waited for a bean to crack, so if they dont pop in another day, out they go to make room for some that arent so lazy and really wanna shine :) peacentreez

soserthc1

soserthc1

what up soser? thanks for comin by,always a pleasure. i know whatcha mean about them likin the heat. mine are on my water heater and still have two that are bein stubborn:( hopefully they pop out soon. three to four days is all ive ever waited for a bean to crack, so if they dont pop in another day, out they go to make room for some that arent so lazy and really wanna shine :) peacentreez
no bro , get a piece of sand paper and give the bean a good rub and put back in paper towel and it will germ by the next morning .... works i have done it with beans that didn't pop in a week or longer

420alldaze

420alldaze

the other two came out:), with no help. and ive done the sand paper thing with good sucsess soser. just rather have them do it all on thier own. pics comin soon. stay tuned

420alldaze

420alldaze

420 they all come up for you ?
hey medusa, right now im at 4 out of six. the other two popped and went into solo cups and just seemed to have stopped. i pulled one out no root at all. the other late one is trying to dig in but im not sure she has the power to root. the other four are fine. im about to germ a couple more :) just to make sure i have six going.
pics soon thanks for stoppin in.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
hey medusa, right now im at 4 out of six. the other two popped and went into solo cups and just seemed to have stopped. i pulled one out no root at all. the other late one is trying to dig in but im not sure she has the power to root. the other four are fine. im about to germ a couple more :) just to make sure i have six going.
pics soon thanks for stoppin in.
Good idea :)

Top Bottom