Blue uprising all organic

• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up friends and farmers couple pics for ya...first a little update, got five as of right now the last straggler didnt root and wilted:( ut the fifth one is alive:) so here ya go tails first:D
Bu
Bu3
Bu4

enjoy the day...

420alldaze

420alldaze

oh by the way, if anyone was wondering. i only fill my solos half way, until they loog like that^^. then when theyre done with theyre little stretch, i fill them up to almost the first set of leaves and they root all the way down that part of the stem. makes for a sturdier plant imo. cant wait to see these ladies all bushed out:p

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
oh by the way, if anyone was wondering. i only fill my solos half way, until they loog like that^^. then when theyre done with theyre little stretch, i fill them up to almost the first set of leaves and they root all the way down that part of the stem. makes for a sturdier plant imo. cant wait to see these ladies all bushed out:p
Thanks for the info good idea

soserthc1

soserthc1

exactly what i do ..... kills the extra stretch if you get to much but also restricts the roots as once they hit the bottom they start swirling around but i would rather transplant then have long stretchy plants tied to a stick ... also I just started doing this i plant in a clear cup then cover the clear cup with a colored one - This way you can tell root progress and by covering them with a darker cup you avoid root damage .... just what i do..... peace soser

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
exactly what i do ..... kills the extra stretch if you get to much but also restricts the roots as once they hit the bottom they start swirling around but i would rather transplant then have long stretchy plants tied to a stick ... also I just started doing this i plant in a clear cup then cover the clear cup with a colored one - This way you can tell root progress and by covering them with a darker cup you avoid root damage .... just what i do..... peace soser
Really liking that Soser you are full of surprises:cool:

420alldaze

420alldaze

i like both:D whats up soser and med? you guys are killin me...lmao i see your breast thread is really takin off...lol so the wee ones are looking good , the sixth bean i put in is another slow one to pop, but i do see a lil sumthin pokin outta the shell. unusually slow to pop , compared to handfuls of others. leads me to believe there will be multiple keepers. two of the five have some crazy leaf pattern startiing or growing out most likely. pics soon. hope everyone has a great holiday.

soserthc1

soserthc1

i like both:D whats up soser and med? you guys are killin me...lmao i see your breast thread is really takin off...lol so the wee ones are looking good , the sixth bean i put in is another slow one to pop, but i do see a lil sumthin pokin outta the shell. unusually slow to pop , compared to handfuls of others. leads me to believe there will be multiple keepers. two of the five have some crazy leaf pattern startiing or growing out most likely. pics soon. hope everyone has a great holiday.
that is a good way to look at it.... keepers but i would lean more towards them being new beans as beans are supposed to dried for 3 months , so i'm thinking that testers don't get that time... just something I read somewhere .... looking forward to them pictures ....happy holidays to you also my friend .....

420alldaze

420alldaze

that is a good way to look at it.... keepers but i would lean more towards them being new beans as beans are supposed to dried for 3 months , so i'm thinking that testers don't get that time... just something I read somewhere .... looking forward to them pictures ....happy holidays to you also my friend .....
im gonna have to agree with you on that one soser. they need to cure just like all good things. got em goin now after a little coaxing...lol and another bean haha pics comin up

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I want to know when ya fiquire it out 420 as I only got 3 outta 12 and one runt that I don't think will pull out . Other 3 our great hopefully there fem's

420alldaze

420alldaze

I want to know when ya fiquire it out 420 as I only got 3 outta 12 and one runt that I don't think will pull out . Other 3 our great hopefully there fem's
will do med,im 99 percent sure that thats the case. ive tried to run fresh beans before with the same excact outcome. ill def let you know. that sucks to hear by the way, fingers crossed that they reveal themselves to be fem. positive vibes your way

Top Bottom