Blue uprising all organic

• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
what up friends, me being crazy about the cure has been the hold up:rolleyes: big props to uprising, wherever they are. hope all is good with them. they got a real nice stable cross here. smell of blue dream, with the proper amount of og funk to go with it... here ya go enjoy View attachment 350135View attachment 350136View attachment 350137View attachment 350138View attachment 350139View attachment 350140View attachment 350141
I got about 136 grams out of an 18 gallon tote with a 9 1/2 week flower.... thanks for stopping in enjoy the day
peacentreez
42o
Looks killer 420! How was the smoke on that? Im still running a cpl Imperials sure wish Uprising was around too.

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Yes would like to get the smoke report on that. Medusa and Soser says it is VERY good. Glad to see folks are still posting a bit here.
I got an email from Uprising a few days ago hope all is well with them. I can share; it was not their intention to drop off the map. Fate has its misfortunes.
It seems they offered some world class strains, a solid stable. I believe the Imperial Kush is Cup winning type material for sure as is other strains they offered. We testers with left overs should auction them off LOL. What do I have bid for 5 Imperial Kush seeds in fine condition in original packaging! LOL
DrB

420alldaze

420alldaze

Looks killer 420! How was the smoke on that? Im still running a cpl Imperials sure wish Uprising was around too.
hey brother, the smoke on that blue og left alotta peoples mouth watering...lol it was very smooth transition from blue dream to og tastes but the exhale was all og kush. she was real easy to grow and took some abuse to be a real tester...lol showed me no herms and yield was there. I got 143.5 gs off one plant in and 18 gallon tote outside:D was a great pain reliever as well.I don't have a proper smoke report , but I would scoop more of their gear if I could for sure. thanks for droppin in. enjoy the day

Top Bottom