Blueberry OG (Pestilence x Heirloom DJSBB)

• Thread starter E.T.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

E.T.

lost the cool little dude from the pic above. waited too long to help the shell off. the funny angle rotted the middle of the tender stem...

the four survivors

4survivors

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Best of luck with them babies. Im really interested in this strain. I'm definitely sub'd 2 this grow.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
this will def be an interesting grow..im down!!

CFSB
Burn

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
They look great!

You'll be toking it before you know it.

Rushoe

Rushoe

Healthy and very uniform good score man gonna be hard deciding witch one to keep as they will all be some mother fucken fire bro I will be watching this one for sure.Good luck E.T. cant wait to see them in action.

E

E.T.

They look great!

You'll be toking it before you know it.

thank you sir! my mouth is def watering....

Healthy and very uniform good score man gonna be hard deciding witch one to keep as they will all be some mother fucken fire bro I will be watching this one for sure.Good luck E.T. cant wait to see them in action.

thanks rushoe! these babies will be going into 2 gal pots soon. i'll take some cuts and when those root, they'll be put into 3 gal pots to flower untrained...

S

Shady Acres

ET- looks great so far man, subbed!

I have 2 Tx Hammer x Pestilence and 1 Strawberry Lemon Haze x Pestilence going.

i have a feeling that these will yield quite well for you ET

E

E.T.

ET- looks great so far man, subbed!

I have 2 Tx Hammer x Pestilence and 1 Strawberry Lemon Haze x Pestilence going.

i have a feeling that these will yield quite well for you ET

damn SA, those sound great! how far along are they? think i'm about a month out from the flip...

sub'd this is gonna be some dank!

hey g0d! they're just getting ready to take off....

S

Shady Acres

they are 5 ft tall and in 10 gals with Sunshine 4. I'll try to take some pics when they start to flower. looking forward to seeing yours!!!

E

E.T.

they are 5 ft tall and in 10 gals with Sunshine 4. I'll try to take some pics when they start to flower. looking forward to seeing yours!!!

monsters!!! can't wait to see em....:character0029: feel free to post em up here if you want.

Looking great ET, how long are you going to veg these?

don't plan on a long veg. i'll have some room today to get em into 2 gal pots. after a couple weeks, i'll take some cuts. when those root, they'll go into 3 gal and under the 600 to veg for about a week or less. they won't be topped or trained as the first run i like to see what they got....and for me, 'riding the wave' into flowering is the most important thing i can do. my height restrictions are 5' from ground to hood.....sucks, but it's what i got.

E

E.T.

just took cuts off all 4 moms. soon as they root, i'll put em into 3 gal bags and veg for around a week. the 4 bbog's are on top and 5 tre star dawgs are on the bottom. be running these together with perhaps a little pollen chuckin if i find a nice tsd male....
Cuts

T

T.O.C.

This strain is a first for me n they all look great, I'm in.

TOC

E

E.T.

all showing roots after one week....few more days to let the tre star dawgs catch up and they'll all be ready for the 600

E

E.T.

ladies all look great!!! just beautiful branching! these cuts adjusted nicely to their new home...veg em til they're about 12" and then flip, so just a few more days. here they are...

Blueberry OG1
Bbog1

Blueberry OG2
Bbog2

Blueberry OG3
Bbog3

Blueberry OG4
Bbog4

E

E.T.

lil update. plants look great! some different pheno's present, but still a lot of uniformity. a few more days to veg so the tre star dawgs can catch up and then we'll flip em...

bbog1--great structure, more upright branching
Bbog1

Bbog1a

Bbog1b

bbog2--more open structure
Bbog2

Bbog2a

Bbog2b

bbog3--great structure, closer internodal spacing, shorter plant
Bbog3

Bbog3a

Bbog3b