Blueberry OG (Pestilence x Heirloom DJSBB)

• Thread starter E.T.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JAWS

JAWS

hey ET:character0095:
ahhhh what 70+ days on the BLUEBERRY OG i sure hope the STAR brings that time table down abit, stilllll shes looking proper for-real..
very nice:banana1sv6:

E

E.T.

hey ET:character0095:
ahhhh what 70+ days on the BLUEBERRY OG i sure hope the STAR brings that time table down abit, stilllll shes looking proper for-real..
very nice:banana1sv6:

Last I spoke with ink, his were @ 78 days. Been wanting more sativa around...def think the tad will bring down the timetable

E

E.T.

couple shots from day 34. 1, 2, and 4 smell of blueberry's and fuel. #3 is different---smells like burnt turkey gravy with bourbon. absolutely putrid, but i can't stop smelling it.....

bbog1
Bbog1d34

bbog2
Bbog2d34

bbog3
Bbog3d34

bbog4
Bbog4d34

Mogrow

Mogrow

E.T., if you burn the turkey gravy, put bourbon in it and no one will notice.
great scent description..

sticky icky

sticky icky

Damm bro those look super dank and frosty as hell those fans are riddled with trichs esp on #3 dialin em in proper as usual great job playa!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Damn that shit looks fire nice job bruh!!

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
looks dank i wonder wher the lantern crew have been i want some more beans

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
looking frosty but what happend to the lantern crew they had some good ideas damn that sucks a burro

E

E.T.

sick dawg!!:bong-hits:

:pimp:

what are they smelling like et

most smell of berries/blueberries and some fuel. my #3 pheno stinks like burnt turkey gravy with a glass of bourbon. maybe a little rubber as well. putrid. i can't stop smelling her...

looking frosty but what happend to the lantern crew they had some good ideas damn that sucks a burro

just know they are no longer working together. both still out there, just no more lantern crew. too bad...

Top Bottom