Blueberry OG (Pestilence x Heirloom DJSBB)

• Thread starter E.T.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

E.T.

update: 6 days into the flip. ladies are looking nice...

bbog1
Bbog1

Bbog1a

Bbog1b

bbog2
Bbog2

Bbog2a

Bbog2b

bbog3
Bbog3

Bbog3a

Bbog3b

bbog4
Bbog4

Bbog4b

E

E.T.

here we are @ day 12. i dropped my camera and now the green's look a little fkd up...:mad0233:
ladies have def double their height. #2 has even trippled hers...

bbog1
Bbog1d12

Bbog1ad12

bbog2
Bbog2d12

Bbog2ad12

bbog3
Bbog3d12

Bbog3ad12

bbog4
Bbog4d12

Bbog4ad12

sticky icky

sticky icky

Wassup my dawg how been doin?those bbog's are lookin lush I'm sure there gonna be amazing!

E

E.T.

Wassup my dawg how been doin?those bbog's are lookin lush I'm sure there gonna be amazing!

crazy busy bro...wife is pregnant with out first. gonna be a girl...due end of december. excited, nervous, and lots to do...thanks for the kind words bro! should be some fuego fo sho

deep buddy

deep buddy

crazy busy bro...wife is pregnant with out first. gonna be a girl...due end of december. excited, nervous, and lots to do...thanks for the kind words bro! should be some fuego fo sho

congrats( on the baby too!). looking good like the stretch subd

JAWS

JAWS

hello E.T:banana1sv6:
hey bro congrates on the baby my friend there great but damn im glad mine are all grown up and out of the house HAHAHA now me-gots-to deal with the gran-babbies ARRRRRR shit there fast or maybe im just gettingold HAHAHA...
peace brother:hi

sticky icky

sticky icky

Awesome bro big time congrats to you and your fam your gonna love it,I was big time nervous 2 when my first was on her way but those fatherly instincts will kick right into gear for ya no doubt lol..shit mine are almost six and five now they grow up so damm fast really happy for ya my man!

E

E.T.

hello E.T:banana1sv6:
hey bro congrates on the baby my friend there great but damn im glad mine are all grown up and out of the house HAHAHA now me-gots-to deal with the gran-babbies ARRRRRR shit there fast or maybe im just gettingold HAHAHA...
peace brother:hi

Awesome bro big time congrats to you and your fam your gonna love it,I was big time nervous 2 when my first was on her way but those fatherly instincts will kick right into gear for ya no doubt lol..shit mine are almost six and five now they grow up so damm fast really happy for ya my man!

thanks guys! really appreciate all the good vibes! well, it's almost that time...plan on knocking up all the ladies today. i have to say these bbog's look dynamite! i can tell there is something special here...smells of blueberry fuel when the stem is rubbed. about to start week 4. :pimp:

JAWS

JAWS

sounds like a bomber to me my freind, cant wait to see some real time pics, been trying to get some DJ blueberry for ever mainly because of the awesome blueberry smell she puts off...
very nice:hi

E

E.T.

here we are @ 20 days in and these ladies are beasts! so big, in fact, that i won't be pulling all of em out for photos. i'll try to get some shots at lights out from time to time, but they are in the back of a very packed room...looking fantastic, just huge. i had to break the top over on #2 because she's stretching into the light...

bbog1
Bbog1ad20

Bbog1d20

bbog2
Bbog2d20

Bbog2ad20

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Beautiful Plants

Well done, congratulations on the new family member. I just grew out a Pestilence x that turned out amazing, ink and manic know their stuff

mal

E

E.T.

couple macro's of some blueberry og's. these ladies are really starting to frost up for 23 days. rumor has it that these will go way past 70...
Bbogd23

Bbogad23

Top Bottom