bluewaves uc grow wit gh nutes

• Thread starter bluewaves
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

I was told from CC that sometimes flowering takes 1 week longer in the UC they didn't say when the extra week occurs. I think I see it in mine the one in a root pot is ahead of my uc they were all turned back at the same time. Me and Grow Dat nasty had similar situations I think its normal.

hiboy

hiboy

Hopefully you'll get a final product as good or close to your other grows ... with more quantity, course 1st rounds are suppose to be experimental to a point, a learning thing. Finally mastered my trays and thats why im tripping on changing. Uc is hanging in the garage waiting. I got colas the size of coke cans in day 45. Dont know how i could get anything better. Maybe different strains produce differently (more,less) in uc, tray etc.
hiboy

B

bluewaves

yep i guess its a week longer for sure!or more lol maybe im just use to the other system...just tripping to bored of notting to do to my girls but watch them grow!ill wait it out....thax guys....BW

B

bluewaves

look what the furge they did!!!!!!

damn muthafuckers yank out my shit for a plant count fucken assholes!!!!!!
Furge 009

Furge 010

Furge 011

Furge 001

fuuuuuucckkkkk!!!!!!

U

UNVME

Bro, I am so sorry to hear about this..

Did you know that there is no plant count?? If you can prove that you use that much medicine, you can file a civil lawsuit!

I wish you the best man! :(

B

bluewaves

im on it!!!!!already knoing i went threw this last couple years with Eddy leaps major farm up n cali......

B

bluewaves

wish i was there while they were doing this to my fuckens ladies !!!!!!!!

B

bluewaves

they threw my shit outside and all...

these are the last of what they left me they KILLED my UC ones!!!!...man man man .....
Furge 003
:worried:worried:evilgrin0040::evilgrin0040:

Rushoe

Rushoe

ohhhh man wtf????They just busted in a said hey we are here for a random plant count or what the fuck?????Dam bro sucks bs!!!!!!Damn that would really piss me off and they just yanked them out the u c ??? Fuckheads I'm really sorry to hear about that so once they counted them what happen???? And I wanna say that kiss method seems to be doing well for u very nice I was gonna grab some maxi bloom for this next run of mine and test it on plant to see what happens...But I see that you are using the maxi bloom with RO water so I wanted to ask u if you add cal mag or Epson salts???????If so how much????????I always add calmag @ 5mili per gallon for all stages of grow...But I was reading the kissmethod thread over that the other site and lots of ppl are using the maxi bloom with tap with great results and some with RO water but they add cal mag or Epson salts...Can u shed some light on that for me brother.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thats fucked up. How many can you have? Im kinda lucky where Im at they dont ever come around counting plants dam sorry to here that
BG

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Well at least ya didnt get cuffed and stuffed..But that really sux man ...Thats 2 peeps now this week.. Blue and grow dat nasty..wtf...

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Holy shit! Damn... I don't even know what to say right now I'm so stunned... Keep your head up bluewaves and stay safe...

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Bullshit another day of the cops wasting time instead of busting actual criminals. Do you think they do it for fun like car chases ? Sorry to hear that man you deserve better.

hiboy

hiboy

Man thats fucked up.
One of the biggest fears for a grower. At least your not in the fricking holding tank. Why the hell would they tear em out to count em? Probably over the limit and they left the little ones. sons of bitches.
sorry for your lose.
hiboy

D

Dubsta

Same thing happened to me a while back, I got arrested though they cut down all my stuff. Just went to court from some pills that were in my keychain. Everything got dropped. They already sold all my stuff at auction and I'm now trying to get it back. Hold in there buddy hope all works out for you. I hate hearing about this. I now have a lil folder my lawyer made me with certain paperwork in there to hand to a cop if he comes to my door again and just shut the door on them. They came by once said i had to let them count my plants. I said fuck you i aint falling for that again and shut the door and its been 6 months now :D They wanted me to plead guilty to solicitation of oxycodone and methadone, they were prescribed to me for chronic pain but they took my bottles and the dr i was seeing got shut down by the DEA and i can't get any files from him. I hate cops. It all worked out though. Now they know i grow but dont fuck with me. :harvest:

B

bluewaves

all this happens at my other locating i had a house that i own and thats where i put all my meds....SUPPOSELY they had a big warrant for the ppl i use to rent the house out to...they were yank it out and stuff then they call me after ...they said that they didnt see the grow card and my docs papers.....im legal to have up to 99 plants ..im really fucked up..they saw me coming wit my cane and all and seeing how im really fuck up and all they said was sorry!!!!..they threw my UC plants on the floor out side and drag my flood tables too they said that it looked like a illegal grow op...man im just piss im sue the fuck out of them and get my meds paid for and my effort.....fucken BS ...anyones wit any good cuts in cali?i really need some...i would love to start the Uc again....

B

bluewaves

fuck it lets move on....anybody wit good cutting around i would love to get some pls?..pm me if ur around cali willing to pic up...i gotta finish my GH show!!!!

Top Bottom